Seeking Games where you can help others hook up with their family?(Ex. Summertime Saga Eric)

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
After playing some incest games, I realized I actually don't care too much about MC having a huge harem all over town(just their own family household lol). The STS Eric and Corruption Justin quests helped me understand that I also enjoy the option to help MC's friends hook up with their families.

I prefer no NTR, MC's family should be loyal to MC, with the same respect for MC's friend having loyalty from their family. That was my sore spot for STS Eric and Corr Justin, wish I could've helped hook them up with their moms without MC banging them lol. I'd be fine with MC having a smaller harem if it means seeing more exclusive incest couples lol.

I appreciate any suggestions.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
In Dreams of Desire you can help your friend hook up with his mother, in fact, to get a perfect ending you have to be a bro and not try to take her for yourself. There are some sharing scenes where you fuck her with your friend but it's not NTR, he actually invited you in.

Summer with Mia you also help your friend eventually fuck his sister even though she isn't all that interested in him, there are sharing scenes but not NTR stuff like you "steal her away" from the guy. All proper NTR content in this game are bonus episodes, don't be too scared by what people say since the NTR episodes can be completely ignored.

Sisterly Lust you make a friend in the town your mother and sisters live in, his sister is kind of a slut but they end up liking each other, depending on your decisions you can have her for yourself or let her be in a relationship with the guy, I don't think this one in particular will be satisfying to you since she isn't all that committed to her brother even though they claim to be in a relationship.

NTR as in Netorare is the "stealing away", there are games such as the ones I put above where the characters have an open relationship or are casual with others.

I'm sure there are more, even japanese games, but nothing really comes to mind right now. Keep in mind also that the exact thing you are looking for may be a little bit hard to find since in harem/incest games the devs make the MC fuck everyone in sight without much regard to the loyalty of the family of other characters.

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
In Dreams of Desire you can help your friend hook up with his mother, in fact, to get a perfect ending you have to be a bro and not try to take her for yourself. There are some sharing scenes where you fuck her with your friend but it's not NTR, he actually invited you in.

Summer with Mia you also help your friend eventually fuck his sister even though she isn't all that interested in him, there are sharing scenes but not NTR stuff like you "steal her away" from the guy. All proper NTR content in this game are bonus episodes, don't be too scared by what people say since the NTR episodes can be completely ignored.

Sisterly Lust you make a friend in the town your mother and sisters live in, his sister is kind of a slut but they end up liking each other, depending on your decisions you can have her for yourself or let her be in a relationship with the guy, I don't think this one in particular will be satisfying to you since she isn't all that committed to her brother even though they claim to be in a relationship.

NTR as in Netorare is the "stealing away", there are games such as the ones I put above where the characters have an open relationship or are casual with others.

I'm sure there are more, even japanese games, but nothing really comes to mind right now. Keep in mind also that the exact thing you are looking for may be a little bit hard to find since in harem/incest games the devs make the MC fuck everyone in sight without much regard to the loyalty of the family of other characters.
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm aware this is a fairly niche request, I just have no interest in MC cucking other guys(exception if they're a genuine asshole), especially not their friends haha. This mainly popped up in my mind because with most of these games, once I seduced MC's family household, I really have no interest for the love interests outside and I'd rather just help them get with their own household lol.

I don't particularly mind sharing scenes if it's the friend consensually inviting MC. Though my ideal is that MC keeps their hands away and guides the woman to getting with their family member. To put it simply, I want the woman to love the friend more than the MC.

Bonus: Do you happen to know anything with a father and son sharing mother? I know some complain when MC's mom is "netorared" by the dad, but that's kinda odd haha. If anything I feel bad when MC cucks his father(ex. Milfy City dad, even if he was an idiot lol). That said, if the mom is single or a widow, then it's fair game lol.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm aware this is a fairly niche request, I just have no interest in MC cucking other guys(exception if they're a genuine asshole), especially not their friends haha. This mainly popped up in my mind because with most of these games, once I seduced MC's family household, I really have no interest for the love interests outside and I'd rather just help them get with their own household lol.

I don't particularly mind sharing scenes if it's the friend consensually inviting MC. Though my ideal is that MC keeps their hands away and guides the woman to getting with their family member. To put it simply, I want the woman to love the friend more than the MC.

Bonus: Do you happen to know anything with a father and son sharing mother? I know some complain when MC's mom is "netorared" by the dad, but that's kinda odd haha. If anything I feel bad when MC cucks his father(ex. Milfy City dad, even if he was an idiot lol). That said, if the mom is single or a widow, then it's fair game lol.

Summer with Mia has a single scene of father and son sharing mother(? If you can see it that way), apart from that no, nothing I remember, which is a shame since it seems like a nice concept. You will have more luck with japanese manga for this type of scene.