Seeking Games where you can see the story from two (or more) different viewpoints.

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
By different viewpoints I don't mean that the same sex scene from the pov of the different participants but I mean the story itself. Like playing though a game about an unfaithful wife from the viewpoint of his husband then from the viewpoint of the cheating wife. Or the corruption of a loved one from the viewpoint of both characters.

Thank you all!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
NTRMAN's games come to mind. Also (which imo is a better version of one of NTRMAN's games) but I don't think it's translated.

Reactions: alma001

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019

Family (husband, wife, & daughter (loli warning!)) homestay a foreign college student. Typical husband is sent out of town for work scenario, giving the student an opportunity to seduce both the wife and daughter. You have to start with the husband's (Tohru) POV, but as you progress you can switch to the wife (Akie) or daughter (Riko) POVs using the games's flow chart (make sure you don't select reset - that clears everything and you have to start over).

My suggestion is to quickly play thru the husband's POV to the point where he has to make one of two choices. Then use the flow chart and switch to the wife's POV. Count the husband's blue squares from left to right to the 13th square, then select the same square below for the wife's POV. This is when the student starts making his moves on the wife. Game has multiple endings based on the choices in the game.