VN Ren'Py [Translation Request] Hidamari no Kioku (Sunshine Memories) [Jinsei tsukoudome]

sepulturero

Feb 6, 2021
RJ126633_img_main.jpg
Title:
Developer website:
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese,Spanish
Samples: RJ126633_img_smp1.jpg RJ126633_img_smp2.jpg RJ126633_img_smp3.jpg
Translator page:
Link:

Password: Aduneroh

STORY
Tatsuya Kinoshita quit going to school because of a bully.
He became a fragile shut-in (hikikomori) who might never get past the damage.
The only person that gave him a reason to keep living was Hinata, a girl he knew his knew his whole life,
and the only one who treated him like a true friend before and after the bullying.
But she gave her heart to the bully that drove him to this life...

SPECS
A Netorare (Cuckoldry) ADV Gamer
22 HCG base works, 19 replayable scenes, all illustrated and colored by artist Rai Shibata.
Voice acted by professional seiyuu Yuri Ayase, over 4000 lines of dialogue, that's 5 hours of voice content!
With a record-breaking 800kb text scenario, the biggest of all our stories.

I know spanish so i already played it, great bully NTR game, here's hoping the spanish version is easier to translate than the japanese one.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
+1
Great game, I'm already playing it on spanish (it's my first language), but I want to support the translation anyway
Although it's the first game I see in spanish (no MTL I mean), with no english translation, and seeing some words it seems like it was translated from english

blindsamurai9

Apr 22, 2018
+1 I've played this game before but was frustrated because I couldn't understand the story so I'd appreciate an English translation.