Seeking Games where you can whore out your female partner + Pregnancy

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
Sorry about the very specific set of requirement fellow degenerates but I wanted to know if any of you knew a game where you are the MC with a female partner (or harem) and you can whore them out with the possibility of them getting pregnant. Any thoughts ?

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Small question regarding this, can you pimp out the rest of your harem?
sorry so much, my english is not "perfect" help me google. translates a term that I struggle to understand ... however I try to answer anyway ... the scenes can be reproduced indefinitely, the only "restriction" is when they are pregnant and you have to wait for them to give birth, but you have so many, that it is impossible to remain "stuck". then it's up to you to decide whether to impregnate them or not, so this is also a lot of stuff.
I hope I have answered you in some way. ;)

Reactions: LoveChild

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
sorry so much, my english is not "perfect" help me google. translates a term that I struggle to understand ... however I try to answer anyway ... the scenes can be reproduced indefinitely, the only "restriction" is when they are pregnant and you have to wait for them to give birth, but you have so many, that it is impossible to remain "stuck". then it's up to you to decide whether to impregnate them or not, so this is also a lot of stuff.
I hope I have answered you in some way. ;)
Thanks man, much appreciated.

Reactions: Eagle1900