Seeking games where you control the movement of the character (open-world ish)

wmc

Jan 7, 2021
so basically any games where you can walk around and do things. Art style doesn't matter, so it could be like Monolith Bay or Dandy Boy Adventures. I just want free movement haha, any recs are appreciated, thanks

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
art style may not matter but what about game engine? since all rpgm games allow you freely control the movement of the character

wmc

Jan 7, 2021
art style may not matter but what about game engine? since all rpgm games allow you freely control the movement of the character
you have a point. just any engine besides RPGM i guess? like Unity or Unreal Engine

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
you have a point. just any engine besides RPGM i guess? like Unity or Unreal Engine
if not rpgm then games like breeders of the nephrealm, monster girl island and wild life all have free movement, there as one where you could shoot guns but it was very choppy on my pc so i deleted it but that was also unreal engine

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Look thru the tag [3D game]. Yeah I know.. before I joined F95 I always knew it as (3D Roaming), but some sites like to make their own tag names .lol.

Jun 10, 2018
Hi there can anyone tell me the name of the game where MC get mind control power after drinking some kind of portion which is made by an scientist(russian I think) . Then the scientist also drink the portion & try to control MC's mother and sister and failed because they only listens to the MC. Scientist kidnapped the MC's mother and sister. But MC got a migraine due to mind control. His migraine solved automatically when a girl showed in his life. Then she help him save his family.

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
T
Hi there can anyone tell me the name of the game where MC get mind control power after drinking some kind of portion which is made by an scientist(russian I think) . Then the scientist also drink the portion & try to control MC's mother and sister and failed because they only listens to the MC. Scientist kidnapped the MC's mother and sister. But MC got a migraine due to mind control. His migraine solved automatically when a girl showed in his life. Then she help him save his family.
That's 'the gift: reloded'

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Willy D is not really supposed to be there, it is? It is a point and click adventure, you decide what to do and where to go, yeah, but if that is the def of open world, you need to add 100+ more games on the list.

I believe the poster wants true control, not a side-scrolling Leisure Suit Larry type game.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
if you never tried you should play Some Modeling Agency, it's a 3D game where you totally control your character and need to interview models who want to join your modeling agency the link is in my signature.