Seeking Games where you dominate and degrade your mother?

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Awesome list thank you! please keep updating if anything comes to mind, we really need a degraded moms list.
Btw if you're into comics or stories as well and have similar recommendations pls let us know.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Before I acknowledge you as my king I have to ask, do these games really ALL have mother degradation?
I have some of them on ignore because I thought they were romance oriented and it would be a pleasant suprise.

I am asking because as far as I know man of the house has only light bdsm with the older sister and the mother is just seduction.

Depth's Revival and Forbidden Passion seem to be marketed as romance focuse and even if I am interested in Savior I want to make sure it is my taste before I give it a try.

Thank you in advance!

no_femdom_plz

Jul 2, 2021
Before I acknowledge you as my king I have to ask, do these games really ALL have mother degradation?
I have some of them on ignore because I thought they were romance oriented and it would be a pleasant suprise.

I am asking because as far as I know man of the house has only light bdsm with the older sister and the mother is just seduction.

Depth's Revival and Forbidden Passion seem to be marketed as romance focuse and even if I am interested in Savior I want to make sure it is my taste before I give it a try.

Thank you in advance!
u can try Tamas Awakening College Daze The Tyrant

Goldaga

Mar 15, 2017

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Taffy Tales
It takes a little before Mom scenes begins, but then it does it goes for the domination / degrading route at full force. A prime example of OP's request.

Photo Hunt
Mom is one of the many many girls in the game. You can chose to be loving or dom. With mom it doesn't go as hard in the dom route as with other girls (yet), but enough to deserve to be included on this list imo.

The Regional Manager
Mom is not introduced from the start, and when she is in the game she is mostly a secondary character. Still, she has several events and all of them fits the bill. Also there are hints that she is going to be a much more important character in the future, at least plot-wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Sovereign