EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title1.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to Milky Town. Yesterday, you were just another young man about to start your first day at a private university. However, today everything is about to change. Your future during this new school year will be embroiled in sneaky plots and surprising twists around both the university and the town itself. Fortunately, just about all of these events will include a number of bodacious women that you’ll have a chance to ‘work closely’ during your adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-24
Release Date: 2021-12-24
Developer: Studio Kuma
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Game: No More Golden Days
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(Ch. 20 Beta): - - -
Android
(Ch. 20 Beta): - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIG - FAN SIG 2 - FAN SIG 3 - - RELATIONS GUIDE - FAN WALKTHROUGH -
GALLERY UNLOCKER - STORY MOD* - VOICE MOD
groknatarz thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

0302.png unknown (2).png screenshot0011.png 00902x.png Octavia.png screenshot0014.png 00505.png Relationship.png unknown (4).png screenshot0012.png 11101.jpg screenshot0013.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Sad this nice artworks on RPGM, but i thinks 400MB for first release is good.
I really like the artwork. It’s very nice to look through.

I shall open mindly give it a go, even though I’m not a fan of RPGM.
We will switch to unity as soon as we find a chance, but before that, I wish we can have enough support to include VA for each character's sex scenes or even normal dialogues.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Great art. but RPGM? I'll wait to see if this will be worth the time to play an RPGM game.
I actually like the RPGM games, it makes them longer and that usually creates a bigger buildup to the lewd scenes and that makes it more enjoyable
not a fan of RPGM either, but its gonna take coder a while to learn how to use Unity, we might even have to hire another one, when our pocket can afford one lol

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
not a fan of RPGM either, but its gonna take coder a while to learn how to use Unity, we might even have to hire another one, when our pocket can afford one lol

Is there a lot of needless, time-consuming, pointless running around? Otherwise I might give it try.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.00 star(s) 138 Votes