hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
Yea I have the same issue.

Thought I was going mad tbh, the walkthrough is a little hard to follow. It would be better if it would lay out the routes, I have no idea how to get the Octavia corruption route, I had her service me in the mask and then in the office I went for the lewd scene, then it just goes for another lewd scene and I get a bad Octavia ending. Also, how the hell do you get the Claudia Mask corruption route, I always end up giving her the money you get from Katelyn.
New message:
"I was able to go through my original walkthrough and changed some choices to maximize the most scenes while still staying on Claudia and Octavia's corruption route. The different choices since the last walkthrough will be in bold font"

Old message:
"Yes, I agree that the walkthrough also didn't get me to the corrupting Octavia and Claudia route. Also because I tried following the walkthrough, it took me like 5 hours of playing before I almost gave up, because the walkthrough really didn't help me figure this thing out and where some of the gallery scenes were. I had to go back to each day and try and figure out where I went wrong.

I hope somewhere in some place, Studio Kuma (sorry i dont know how to tag you) will eventually have an official walkthrough after this game is complete (or so I hope for all the new players who find this game interesting like me, but don't want to go through 80 playthroughs trying to figure out all the scenes - but there is always that cheat where you type in Kuma!!! for the gallery unlock, but I like to see all of the different paths, so the gallery is just for the scenes)"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps you.

Just added this 2nd walkthrough for those who want the corruption path with Claudia and Octavia still, but instead of Claudia working at the Mask, she is a swimming instructor and it also has Karen's sex scene on day 19.

Last edited:

Zack Deck

May 22, 2018
Day 14: The concert date is pure excellence.

I was slightly intrigued when I heard the BGM when Riley called MC for their "concert concert" date, for it definitely sounded like the introduction of the "Erik Satie - Gymnopédie No.1", but it never proceeded, just kept repeating, I thought maybe it simply wasn't that piece, but an ordinary BGM. So I went back to enjoying the game with that music ever so softly tickling my mind in the background, like the feeling you get waiting for the bass to drop, but in a gentle way. Then, as the story progressed, Riley went missing, and with that tickling built up, I was somehow worried as much as the MC. And there it went, Riley made a surprising appearance on stage, playing "Erik Satie - Gymnopédie No.1" with violin (not sure why in-game it was announced as "string quartet op. 18 no. 1 by Beethoven"), the moment, when the BGM played through, the melody finally kicked in after the endless repetition of the intro, and the tickling in mind eventually developed into an explosion of sparkles like butterflies in your tummy, was indescribable (at least for me, not native English speaker). At that moment, this was not a game anymore, it's a piece of art that actually connected with you.

Last edited:

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
Hey guys I am new to this thread... I recently played this game and I loved the way the Dev made a new approach in terms of how the scenes look (render wise very artistic) and I am looking forward to more of it... So can someone tell me how frequent are the updates like once a month or something?
I also like the way they have made a fancy walkthrough too which I never heard of a Dev do that... Thanks in advance...

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

I hope that helps you. Sorry for the spoilers. And I'm still new to this forum even though I have been here for a year, so I don't know how to put down "spoiler alert" like how I see on threads. (just found out how to do it).
Dude your guide is more easy to follow than [Milky Touch] Game Guide 1.90 by RedKnight where there is no exactly hint to when an option implies a romance or corruption path. Whatever, the day when MC can pick the donut i don't follow why it had to be an option to pick if it is the only one. Consider doing one (y).

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.19 Beta APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: prosmoker1

taozi

Nov 4, 2017
opps...the game have cheat code,u can use name Kuma than can see all pic....
btw:anyone have 4k pic?their patron have some Hi-res pic....

wolfofhell

Sep 13, 2017
The story details and CG of this game are close to perfection. The shortcomings are that the character background is a bit thin and the main storyline is not prominent enough, resulting in a low sense of substitution. If you can add some plots related to the character background (such as office spaces, entertainment venues), and increase the proportion of mothers in the plot, we will have a better sense of experience.

PS: I love the NTR plot too much, and I look forward to VIC or other passers-by infringing on the protagonist’s mother.

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
Hey bro,what is the second scene of the 19th day? I tried many times and still couldn't trigger it. Please help me up!
The second scene is the Octavia kiss scene, you'll need to trigger it by being on the romance path with her, with you choosing the option of giving her the money received on day 18 to trigger it.

Reactions: wolfofhell

wolfofhell

Sep 13, 2017
The second scene is the Octavia kiss scene, you'll need to trigger it by being on the romance path with her, with you choosing the option of giving her the money received on day 18 to trigger it.
So how should I choose the process? Please tell me, thanks!

4.00 star(s) 138 Votes