HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps you. Sorry for the spoilers. And I'm still new to this forum even though I have been here for a year, so I don't know how to put down "spoiler alert" like how I see on threads. (just found out how to do it).
Dude your guide is more easy to follow than [Milky Touch] Game Guide 1.90 by RedKnight where there is no exactly hint to when an option implies a romance or corruption path. Whatever, the day when MC can pick the donut i don't follow why it had to be an option to pick if it is the only one. Consider doing one (y).

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.19 Beta APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: prosmoker1

taozi

Nov 4, 2017
opps...the game have cheat code,u can use name Kuma than can see all pic....
btw:anyone have 4k pic?their patron have some Hi-res pic....

wolfofhell

Sep 13, 2017
The story details and CG of this game are close to perfection. The shortcomings are that the character background is a bit thin and the main storyline is not prominent enough, resulting in a low sense of substitution. If you can add some plots related to the character background (such as office spaces, entertainment venues), and increase the proportion of mothers in the plot, we will have a better sense of experience.

PS: I love the NTR plot too much, and I look forward to VIC or other passers-by infringing on the protagonist’s mother.

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
Hey bro,what is the second scene of the 19th day? I tried many times and still couldn't trigger it. Please help me up!
The second scene is the Octavia kiss scene, you'll need to trigger it by being on the romance path with her, with you choosing the option of giving her the money received on day 18 to trigger it.

Reactions: wolfofhell

wolfofhell

Sep 13, 2017
The second scene is the Octavia kiss scene, you'll need to trigger it by being on the romance path with her, with you choosing the option of giving her the money received on day 18 to trigger it.
So how should I choose the process? Please tell me, thanks!

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
PS: I love the NTR plot too much, and I look forward to VIC or other passers-by infringing on the protagonist’s mother.
The developers asked their patrons about that NTR thing with Claudia and most of them hated furiously that idea, unfortunately. Most people for some reason perceive themselves as the main protogonist and feel that they are being cucked.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The developers asked their patrons about that NTR thing with Claudia and most of them hated furiously that idea, unfortunately. Most people for some reason perceive themselves as the main protogonist and feel that they are being cucked.
How would you not? You ARE the main protagonist? Oh wait, nevermind, you're the guy that wanted Claudia gangbanged by everyone

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
qazxsw80 Sorry if that sounded very rude. It's that you're into one thing and I'm into something very different so let's just keep it at that

Reactions: NukaCola

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
How would you not? You ARE the main protagonist? Oh wait, nevermind, you're the guy that wanted Claudia gangbanged by everyone
No, I'm not the main protagonist. Neither you are. We are all basically reading a story of some guy from the first person point of view. Not more, not less.
It is kind of unbelievable if some guys who play GGGB perceive themselves as Ashley and imagine themselves being gangbanged by a bunch of black dudes. Or they think they are Monica from Fashion Business and feel that it is them who work as a hooker on the street. Funny or scary...I don't know what to say...

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes