-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Studio Kuma, I think the Karen route has some big issues. Either it's broken in at least a couple of different places or the code should be changed to better reflect past choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now it's confusing and frankly a little frustrating. There needs to be better handling of conditionals, including prerequisites for certain paths.

Last edited:

Addicteddanger

Jan 5, 2020
This game have been nothing but amazing. From the bgm to art to the voiceacting, 10/10. I'm falling in love with all the characters. Only one problem, I can't seem to unlock the secret scene

DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019
This game have been nothing but amazing. From the bgm to art to the voiceacting, 10/10. I'm falling in love with all the characters. Only one problem, I can't seem to unlock the secret scene
Yeah me too. I tried twice but to no avail. Can anyone please tell us what the secret scene even is

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Wow this update is superb one of the new events is just WOAH WOAH WHAT THE HELL?!?!?

Not gonna lie this probs one of the best games on f95 i've seen over the years keep it going dev!you da man!!

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Yeah me too. I tried twice but to no avail. Can anyone please tell us what the secret scene even is
can guys put spoiler on the locked scene in the gallery so that i can advise ?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That was me and my wife said "no"..so I apologized to Studio Kuma. I will be repledging soon for a way lesser amount. I kind of went overboard. That being said, I really enjoy the game.
But why tho? What compelled you to do it? And are you still sleeping on the couch?

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
But why tho? What compelled you to do it? And are you still sleeping on the couch?
I'm actually quite a high gifter to many other social media platforms like Twitch. This adult gaming community was new to me..still is. I didn't learn about Patreon until last year and slowly started to pledge $5 here and there. It was last month when I tried to create a game of my own that I realized how difficult it was to even start. So I changed my mindset and wanted to pledge to developers I thought seem nice and also their games I enjoyed immensely.

No longer just about the value of the game itself (because really a game is only worth like $60 ..games like Grand Turismo or Cyberpunk), but the support to help these developers achieve something that I cant do. So hence I went on this journey, and found StudioKuma. But now I don't know anymore. I tend to be a bit wishy washy. Its not about the amount I spend, since I do spend a lot. I tend to think about every choice I make when it comes to money. So even in the same day I can go from $5 pledges to $1500 pledges, but I can also just go from $1500 to $0. But even if I do that with my pledges, I still pay it, so the developers don't lose out. They still get the money.

So maybe at one point I even felt I was being milked..because people would say to me "hobby2121, you are definitely being milked". I would justify and give excuses..but my wife was the one who told me I should really figure out if this is what I want. So I took a step back after the $1500/mth pledge..and now I don't know. My original budget was only suppose to be $500/mth. Of course as I learn more and more about which developers really appreciate every supporter and which are just talk and want your money, I will hopefully become more knowledgeable.

For now I actually did repledge yesterday, but I still couldn't get any access to any of his patron post, so I unpledged again..I don't know..maybe Patreon just hates me on his page only. All the other developers I pledged to I can see their patron post even after I canceled my pledges with them. The month isn't over yet. I was already charged and paid it all.

By the way, I already sent the f95 moderator that I want to donate to f95 too. Because I really appreciate f95's community in introducing all these games to me. So as soon as that opportunity arises, I will pledge.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm actually quite a high gifter to many other social media platforms like Twitch. This adult gaming community was new to me..still is. I didn't learn about Patreon until last year and slowly started to pledge $5 here and there. It was last month when I tried to create a game of my own that I realized how difficult it was to even start. So I changed my mindset and wanted to pledge to developers I thought seem nice and also their games I enjoyed immensely.

No longer just about the value of the game itself (because really a game is only worth like $60 ..games like Grand Turismo or Cyberpunk), but the support to help these developers achieve something that I cant do. So hence I went on this journey, and found StudioKuma. But now I don't know anymore. I tend to be a bit wishy washy. Its not about the amount I spend, since I do spend a lot. I tend to think about every choice I make when it comes to money. So even in the same day I can go from $5 pledges to $1500 pledges, but I can also just go from $1500 to $0. But even if I do that with my pledges, I still pay it, so the developers don't lose out. They still get the money.

So maybe at one point I even felt I was being milked..because people would say to me "hobby2121, you are definitely being milked". I would justify and give excuses..but my wife was the one who told me I should really figure out if this is what I want. So I took a step back after the $1500/mth pledge..and now I don't know. My original budget was only suppose to be $500/mth. Of course as I learn more and more about which developers really appreciate every supporter and which are just talk and want your money, I will hopefully become more knowledgeable.

For now I actually did repledge yesterday, but I still couldn't get any access to any of his patron post, so I unpledged again..I don't know..maybe Patreon just hates me on his page only. All the other developers I pledged to I can see their patron post even after I canceled my pledges with them. The month isn't over yet. I was already charged and paid it all.

By the way, I already sent the f95 moderator that I want to donate to f95 too. Because I really appreciate f95's community in introducing all these games to me. So as soon as that opportunity arises, I will pledge.
Bro, wtf, how are you soo staked

Reactions: Necronlord3

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I don't understand? is $500/mth a lot?
Considering that in some places, even for example where I am (UK), that's an entire weeks wages on a minimum, YEAH IT'S ALOT. There are reasons why Patreon tiers, by many many devs, start out in like $5a month and go up to usually $50's. Most devs acknowledge that anything beyond that is them asking a lot of you. However, they are working on the principle that you'd stay on for the long run

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I'm a bit envious. I'd love to have enough freedom and resources to be able to support artists and developers.

Reactions: Simbad-sea
4.10 star(s) 137 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->