imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Hello guys, I just wanted to let you know that SteamGridDB has finally verified my request to add Milky Touch to their database. So, if you're like me and play Milky Touch after manually adding it to your Steam library (weird, I know), you can find the images you need here.

MT SteamGridDB screen.jpg

I created these images last year, but I was unable to upload them to the database because Milky Touch was not registered and they were not accepting any requests at the time. If you prefer, you can upload and share your own images with others! And if you have a Steam Deck, you can use the Decky plugin for SteamGridDB to automatically find these grids on the go.

Voruy

Nov 19, 2023
I finished the game recently i really loved it so much, i want to play a similar game, with similar arts, do you guys have recommendations please ? With M/S relation ofc

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
I finished the game recently i really loved it so much, i want to play a similar game, with similar arts, do you guys have recommendations please ? With M/S relation ofc
Have you tried the story mods yet? If you want more Milky Touch-style artwork and stories, you should definitely check them out lol. (I didn't hold anything back when it comes to the M/S relationship, btw. :sneaky:)

Last edited:

Voruy

Nov 19, 2023
Have you tried the story mods yet? If you want more Milky Touch-style artwork and stories, you should definitely check them out lol. (I didn't hold anything back when it comes to the M/S relationship, btw. :sneaky:)
Thanks for the answer, would you mind sharing your save ? Because i've deleted the game since i've finished.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Thanks for the answer, would you mind sharing your save ?
are all the saves you'll need for each mod's starting points. I saved them at the back (on pages 8 and 9), where they are less likely to overwrite existing save files. If you are starting from scratch, you will need to manually enter MC's name and relationship with LIs.

Story Mods saves 01.jpg
Story Mods saves 02.jpg

Last edited:

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
Alright, guys! Great news! For me and the programmer known here as CookieMonster, it was pretty much a whole day of work, but we’ve got it done. Starting from day 22, all Corruption Claudia scenes are now voiced and ready to be (played) :). I’d also like to express my gratitude to the people of our amazing Discord community without whom this wouldn’t be possible.

Updated to version 2.0.

Version for Windows:

Mac version:

obrázek_2024-03-11_214423167.png
Snímek obrazovky 2024-03-21 224030.png

Save will take you to moment right before Claudia/Octavia threesome event.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Alright, guys! Great news! For me and the programmer known here as CookieMonster, it was pretty much a whole day of work, but we’ve got it done. Starting from day 22, the first two Corruption Claudia scenes are now voiced and ready to be (played) :). I’d also like to express my gratitude to the people of our amazing Discord community without whom this wouldn’t be possible. View attachment 3433239
Do you have a subforum or Discord?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Here is invitation link: everyone is welcome.
what is your link with Kuma? any change you add voices to other games?

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
what is your link with Kuma? any change you add voices to other games?
It is currently merely imposible to get in touch with Kuma. However, we maintain regular communication with other members of his original dev team. At this moment, our only focus is on Milky Touch.

Reactions: Echbert and rf96

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
We have the first unplanned update. I forgot to add first voice track. Here is the corrected version: and here is also version for mac users:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just want to make it clear that, while I'm excited for this, I was not the programmer for this community project. I do a lot of proofreading, slight programming, and beta testing with different adult game developers, so I wanted to make sure there wasn't confusion since I have the same name but with numbers. :D

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Is it just adding voice lines to existing scenes, or was there new added scenes? Is the VA the original ones or someone else? Not sure what is the scope of the mods.

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
Is it just adding voice lines to existing scenes, or was there new added scenes? Is the VA the original ones or someone else? Not sure what is the scope of the mods.
Yes, the VA is original. Our current goal is to add the missing Claudia voice lines. Our general interest is to shape the game into what we have envisioned. The original game lacks voiceovers, and the story ends just when the real fun is about to begin. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to contact the original game artist, but thanks to Imgfylalbm creativity, our favorite game has been expanded with many great events.

4.00 star(s) 138 Votes