TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017

ClaudiaW: Claudia's Extended Romance Ending's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaR: Octavia's Extended Romance Ending's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaC: Octavia's Extended Corruption Ending's Extended Corruption EndingClaudiaC: Claudia's Extended Corruption Ending's Extended Corruption EndingKarenC: Karen's Extended Ending's Extended EndingKateAshC: Katelyn & Ashley's Extended Ending's Extended Ending

[Announcement] KateAshC: Katelyn & Ashley's extended ending is out now! (Oct 5, 2023)
[Announcement] Script Updates: Minor consistency patches for all mods (Oct 14, 2023)

#Update: If you downloaded ClaudiaW before Oct 14, 2023, you may want to update the script with this one.

This is the ClaudiaW mod: Claudia's extended romance ending.

I recently played this game and really loved it for the most part (though I think it could use some more streamlining).
I was really excited to find this image of Claudia's wedding dress, but I was also immediately disappointed that there was no script or scene to go with it.
So I just whipped up my own version of the scene.
It's just a patchwork of resources that I can find from other scenes, but I really wanted her to have this scene.
The wedding scene is inserted before the beach scene, so it should give you a choice menu like shown below.

Apr 10, 2023 Update:
A certain Patreon bonus image of Claudia recording a sex tape has been provided to me, so I created a whole new additional scene based on it.
The bonus scene starts right after my original wedding scene and has two ending choices.
Disclaimer! Things might get a bit... disturbing. (But nothing too extreme, I assure you.)

ClaudiaW mod includes an updated script with modified images (eye & lip color change + bonus scene image) to go with it. The mod has been updated a lot thanks to Arnav Dasari's wonderful feedback!

Download ClaudiaW.zip

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_Claudiabeach.rpy" and 1 folder named "ClaudiaWimages" containing 9 png files and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/ClaudiaWimages".
4. Enjoy.

View attachment 2833546 View attachment 2845741 View attachment 2845742 View attachment 2845743
Hey, the game looks interesting and I'm a sucker for Mods. But by any chance (I'm guessing no), would the walkthroughs work on your mods? Is a walkthrough required or is it linear?

Reactions: imgfylalbm

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Hey, the game looks interesting and I'm a sucker for Mods. But by any chance (I'm guessing no), would the walkthroughs work on your mods? Is a walkthrough required or is it linear?
Hey, mate. These story mods are essentially extensions of the vanilla game's endings. While the mods themselves are fairly straightforward (linear) and do not require a walkthrough, getting to the starting point of the mods will necessitate navigating through the vanilla game routes. However, because they are "extended endings" in the literal sense, they will not require any additional research for you to enjoy. ;)

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Hey, mate. These story mods are essentially extensions of the vanilla game's endings. While the mods themselves are fairly straightforward (linear) and do not require a walkthrough, getting to the starting point of the mods will necessitate navigating through the vanilla game routes. However, because they are "extended endings" in the literal sense, they will not require any additional research for you to enjoy. ;)
Awesome, looking forward to testing out your Claudia Mods to see what is like before i go around adding in the others but from what I've heard, your mods are a necessary quality-of-life update to the 'endgame'.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
So, I just wanted to let you guys know (not that anyone would care) that I have two more mods to go before wrapping everything up. These are the banners I made right after I finished KarenC, but I figure it's better to reveal them now than to make empty promises later.

MariaS: (TBA)
LOCKMAKER: (TBA)

MariaS will obviously be a mod about our mysterious whore trainer at the MASK, and LOCKMAKER is supposed to be the true harem ending (which I'm pretty sure I'll mess up lol). These two mods will be closely related, and MariaS may even be considered a prelude to LOCKMAKER. Once again, nothing is set in stone at this point, but I do have some ideas... very vague ideas.

So, when are these two mods coming out? I honestly have no idea. I thought I'd be able to finish KateAshC by early September, but I was wrong lol. First, I'll need to figure out how to put together images for the true harem ending. If I am unable to do so, LOCKMAKER will have to wait until the images are ready.
Question, what path would Lockmaker take by any chance?

I've been glancing at the images and reading the PDF Walkthrough and it looks like Romance = Solo and Corruption involves you basically letting other men fuck your LI, not really my thing. I'm into kinky shit (Dominance, Discipline, Bondage, etc) but not that kind. I'm curious if Lockmaker given its ties to Mask means it's going to involve the Corruption path. I know it's still WIP and you probably haven't even started but I just wanted to know if you had any vague plans or ideas for it right now, thanks!

Reactions: imgfylalbm

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Question, what path would Lockmaker take by any chance?

I've been glancing at the images and reading the PDF Walkthrough and it looks like Romance = Solo and Corruption involves you basically letting other men fuck your LI, not really my thing. I'm into kinky shit (Dominance, Discipline, Bondage, etc) but not that kind. I'm curious if Lockmaker given its ties to Mask means it's going to involve the Corruption path. I know it's still WIP and you probably haven't even started but I just wanted to know if you had any vague plans or ideas for it right now, thanks!
What you need to understand about the Milky Touch vanilla game is that it uses the word "corruption" far too liberally lol. The corruption routes are just slightly kinkier versions of the romance routes. With the exception of Karen, who is far too perverted for vanilla romance anyway, no "other men" are involved. That goes for my mods as well, and aside from KarenC, the only dick the LIs will get is MC's. (I guess I'm also too liberal with the term "corruption" lol.) Oh, well, it might change in the upcoming MariaS, but even then... you'll be given a choice to skip the scenes.

To elaborate on the upcoming two mods, MariaS will begin as an extension to the Claudia/Octavia dual corruption ending, and as you might expect, it will be slightly kinkier (with skippable "sharing" scenes) than other routes. I mean, it's the most "corrupt" ending in the game, so... lol.

LOCKMAKER, on the other hand (I'm still deciding which script to hijack btw), will have a completely different tone because it will inevitably feature Riley, our vanilla queen. Riley's entire journey, in my opinion, is as close to perfect as it gets in terms of vanilla romance. So, I did not and will not defile her with my mods... except that you can't really have a true harem ending without her. That is why, while nothing is set in stone for LOCKMAKER yet, I'm fairly certain that its "corruption" level will be kept to a bare minimum. Sure... you could say that the harem itself is not your typical vanilla romance, but other than that... ;)

Last edited:

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Not really, no.
My mistake, after looking at the ClaudiaC images and rereading the guide, I must've conflated or something the Karen (MC and one other person) thing with the ?Mask? Images I saw and made assumptions.

You'll be given a choice to skip the scenes.

it will be slightly kinkier (with skippable "sharing" scenes) than other routes. I mean, it's the most "corrupt" ending in the game, so... lol.

Question, by skipping is it 'fade to black, it happened but you didn't see it' or more like 'you said no and that's the end of that?'
Edit:
Hmm I guess given my wants, the use of the term corruption is a bit liberal but then, given the relationship between the cast, I think it isn't THAT liberal.
You're dominating and defiling relatives in a pretty incentious relationship, and it looks like Karen is getting double teamed by her son and her son's friend... AND THEN the images implies that she's getting fucked by a bunch of other people? Or maybe that 'blonde whore' is someone else. But yeah, ignoring the Karen part... I think the Claudia and Octavia corruption is enough and isn't pushing my lines if It's really just the MC being more Dommy rather than being some weird dude training his pets and letting other people fuck em for his amusement but I'm making assumptions, I have a bad habit of reading and looking ahead with the things I read and consume, sometimes what I think I'm seeing is mistaken.

I appreciate you guys taking the time to clear things up.

Last edited:

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Question, by skipping is it 'fade to black, it happened but you didn't see it' or more like 'you said no and that's the end of that?'
When I say "choice," I don't mean it lightly lol. It won't be one of those "it happened off-screen" things.

Edit:
Hmm I guess given my wants, the use of the term corruption is a bit liberal but then, given the relationship between the cast, I think it isn't THAT liberal.
You're dominating and defiling relatives in a pretty incentious relationship, and it looks like Karen is getting double teamed by her son and her son's friend... AND THEN the images implies that she's getting fucked by a bunch of other people? Or maybe that 'blonde whore' is someone else. But yeah, ignoring the Karen part... I think the Claudia and Octavia corruption is enough and isn't pushing my lines if It's really just the MC being more Dommy rather than being some weird dude training his pets and letting other people fuck em for his amusement but I'm making assumptions, I have a bad habit of reading and looking ahead with the things I read and consume, sometimes what I think I'm seeing is mistaken.
Sure... with the exception of Riley, I guess every romantic relationship in this game crosses the "taboo" line in some way. It's a fantasy/fiction for a reason, lol.

But this is precisely why I believe "mutual consent" is the critical point in this type of narrative (especially when you're dealing with Dom/sub relationships, etc.). In my opinion, the relationships are not necessarily corrupt because no one was coerced (or underage). For example, some might assume that Karen having that threesome is the most corrupt/perverted thing in the game, but it's really not. (All three parties were willing to participate, etc.)

Well, that's how I see it anyway, lol. I want everyone involved to be happy at the end of the day while not deviating too far from social/ethical standards. That reflects on my mods as well (... I hope). I guess I'm looking for that mythical Goldilocks zone between romance and corruption.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game/mods! ;)

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes