• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
BTW if there's not enough pictures this game (Nutaku's Sexy Airlines) also has some green and brown-eyed blondes. I guess changing their eye color won't be much of a hassle. (Videos would be a different story of course.)

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
BTW if there's not enough pictures this game (Nutaku's Sexy Airlines) also has some green and brown-eyed blondes. I guess changing their eye color won't be much of a hassle. (Videos would be a different story of course.)
There're 3 blue eyes blondes in this game but only Madlenka has the similar look of Octavia. Katrjin and Leoni only look like Octavia in some angles (but some of their pics and vids could be of use).

For example this look a bit like Octavia with a kid:
FlightAttendant_Picture_0035_0001_966acd0bcc839de5c9d6e9ef30ce3c4305e09406.jpg

Also if you could change this girl eyes' hue then we might have some more pics for Octavia (I'm not good with photoshop).

Reactions: tankdick

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
So here's the raw "unofficial Octavia DLC with a much better ending than the "good" ending " for you.

Note 1: I'm not a good writer, I'm not good with writing dialogues either so I'll leave it to your imagination, just open the file script_day22_octaviacending.rpy and type anything you want.

Note 2 : This dlc is edited using the corruption ending of Octavia so you have to be on her corruption path to get to this. I uploaded a save file for you to quickly jump in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Download the zip file, drop the file and folder into the "game" folder of Milky Touch, overwrite the file if asked (back up your script_day22_octaviacending.rpy file first)

If you have error launching the game, just delete this file: script_day22_octaviacending.rpyc. It's in the "game" folder.

Note 3: If you want to edit the file
script_day22_octaviacending.rpy then I recommend using notepad++, change the language to python. Using normal notepad will/might cause some unexpected errors.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Anyway, that sexy airlines game is full of grinding and paying to get some contents, so don't bother. I have nearly full content of that game so far, if you need anything just ask me, pictures, videos, costumes, I have nearly all of them.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Anyway, that sexy airlines game is full of grinding and paying to get some contents, so don't bother. I have nearly full content of that game so far, if you need anything just ask me, pictures, videos, costumes, I have nearly all of them.
hell yes pls! xD make like some mega with all of it or something lol

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Language: English
I was glad for nothing when I saw a spanish folder inside the tl folder.
I thought since there's Spanish I don't need to translate to understand the game..... Here's the folder in Spanish for nothing, because the scripts are all in the same language as the game in English..... I really wanted to know why the DV put this there.:sick:

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023

Click here to access and download all of the story mods.
ClaudiaW: Claudia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaR: Octavia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaC: Octavia's Extended Corruption EndingClaudiaC: Claudia's Extended Corruption EndingKarenC: Karen's Extended EndingKateAshC: Katelyn & Ashley's Extended EndingMariaS: True Harem Ending - Part I

#Update: If you downloaded OctaviaR before Oct 14, 2023, you may want to update the script with .

This is the OctaviaR mod: Octavia's extended romance ending,
built around the Sexy Airlines images and animations that Victarion000 uploaded in this thread.
This is the first of two story mods I made for Octavia. (The other one is OctaviaC, for the corruption route.)

After playing Octavia's original vanilla romance ending, I was literally heartbroken for a whole day.
So even before I started working on my ClaudiaW mod, I'd always wanted to do something with Octavia's ending too.
If you are like me, heartbroken and disgruntled about that particular route,
I hope this mod can provide you with an alternative (and possibly some peace of mind too lol).
Disclaimer! Since the mod contains images that are not originally from this game, it could break your immersion.

The mod starts right after Octavia's car sex scene, and it should prompt a choice menu like shown below.

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_OctaviaVanilla.rpy" and 1 folder named "OctaviaRimages" containing 8 jpg files, 2 webm files, and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/OctaviaRimages".
4. Enjoy.

OctaviaR choice.jpg OctaviaR screen 01.jpg OctaviaR screen 02.jpg OctaviaR screen 03.jpg OctaviaR screen 04.jpg OctaviaR screen 05.jpg OctaviaR screen 06.jpg OctaviaR screen 07.jpg OctaviaR screen 08.jpg

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Anyway, about the sexy airlines mega link I said, here the link
Mega

There're only some contents for now (and the full contents of Leoni), I'll keep updating this folder, check back later.
Is there content in that folder that is newer than jan 2021 ?
I ask that bc this site has a page for the collection of that game right here, but it's been outdated since that date (actually it appears the content from that page is from 2020).
If there is that page could use some updating by the uploaders.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Is there content in that folder that is newer than jan 2021 ?
I ask that bc this site has a page for the collection of that game right here, but it's been outdated since that date (actually it appears the content from that page is from 2020).
If there is that page could use some updating by the uploaders.
Yes.

I'll also upload the contents only available for the VIP pass and the "rare" girls.

Last edited:

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023

Click here to access and download all of the story mods.
ClaudiaW: Claudia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaR: Octavia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaC: Octavia's Extended Corruption EndingClaudiaC: Claudia's Extended Corruption EndingKarenC: Karen's Extended EndingKateAshC: Katelyn & Ashley's Extended EndingMariaS: True Harem Ending - Part I

#Update: If you downloaded OctaviaC before Oct 14, 2023, you may want to update the script with .

This is the OctaviaC mod: Octavia's extended corruption ending,
built around the Patreon bonus images provided to me by Arnav Dasari and the Sexy Airlines images and animations that Victarion000 uploaded in this thread.
This is the second of two story mods I made for Octavia. (The other one is OctaviaR, for the romance route.)

This mod contains a bit more narrative than my previous mods (ClaudiaW & OctaviaR) and is obviously... darker.
But fear not! I've included a choice menu to skip the heart-to-heart part if you just want to see them fuck lol.
Once again, this is a patchwork of various resources from other scenes in the game (and from Sexy Airlines).
Disclaimer! Since the mod contains images that are not originally from this game, it could break your immersion.

The mod starts when you take Octavia's corruption route and choose her on Day 22. You can also play the whole mod by choosing the classroom sex scene in the Gallery. A choice menu is inserted at the start of the original corruption ending (the classroom sex scene), because the OctaviaC mod and the original ending are mutually exclusive.

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_octaviacending.rpy" and 1 folder named "OctaviaCimages" containing 11 jpg files, 1 webm file and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/OctaviaCimages".
4. Enjoy.

OctaviaC choice.jpg OctaviaC screen 01.jpg OctaviaC screen 02.jpg OctaviaC screen 03.jpg OctaviaC screen 04.jpg OctaviaC screen 05.jpg OctaviaC screen 06.jpg OctaviaC screen 07.jpg OctaviaC screen 08.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 137 Votes