JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
so there is New ending Completed Game i did Download the File and did replace day 22 put the Pictures in day 22 folder but I don't know if there is Completed rar Game or is it the same one that i have

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
so there is New ending Completed Game i did Download the File and did replace day 22 put the Pictures in day 22 folder but I don't know if there is Completed rar Game or is it the same one that i have
If you're talking about imgfylalbm mod then you're supposed to put all the new pictures as well as "script_day22_Claudiabeach.rpy" file into the

MilkyTouch-Finale.Official-pc\game

directory. If the version of the game you have is the same you can download from the first post in this thread ("Finale.Official") then everything should work.

Reactions: imgfylalbm

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
If you're talking about imgfylalbm mod then you're supposed to put all the new pictures as well as "script_day22_Claudiabeach.rpy" file into the

MilkyTouch-Finale.Official-pc\game

directory. If the version of the game you have is the same you can download from the first post in this thread ("Finale.Official") then everything should work.
yeah i did that replace it day 22 and put the images in MilkyTouch-Finale.Official-pc\game\images\events\Day22

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
I also see you've corrected the eye color a bit.
To that end I'm proposing to try and put your mod to the OP, in the "Extras" category.
Yes, about the eye color...I changed it around a bit to get the color I wanted and at least I thought I did when I uploaded those images. It looked really nice on my mac and other screens...until I checked the colors again on my steam deck last night. I don't know why but on that steam deck's built-in screen it looked a bit bluish than I'd like it to be. So give me a bit of time to adjust that, then we can proceed with the method you kindly brought to my attention. :)

p.s: I updated the mod with slightly more accurate eye color and a dedicated folder for the images. And now I'll try to figure out how to do what you've suggested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnav Dasari

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
yeah i did that replace it day 22 and put the images in MilkyTouch-Finale.Official-pc\game\images\events\Day22
Just put the images in the 'game' folder (the same location where the script files are) and it'll work. Maybe I should have included a dedicated subfolder just for this mod...Anyway, there will be an update in a bit and I will let you know.

p.s: I updated the mod file with slightly more accurate eye color so if you are interested, check it out here. I did create a subfolder btw, so just put both the script & the folder in the "game/" folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Yes, about the eye color...I changed it around a bit to get the color I wanted and at least I thought I did when I uploaded those images. It looked really nice on my mac and other screens...until I checked the colors again on my steam deck last night. I don't know why but on that steam deck's built-in screen it looked a bit bluish than I'd like it to be.
Well, there might be two possibilities: either your Steam Deck screen has different color balance settings compared to your monitor's; or it's just smaller, so less saturated and brighter violet color appears more bluish, because a naked eye mixes it with nearby white color. Whatever the case might be, new pictures look very good and true to the real Claudia pictures.

p.s: I updated the mod file with slightly more accurate eye color and a dedicated folder for the images.
Just checked it - everything works fine!

So give me a bit of time to adjust that, then we can proceed with the method you kindly brought to my attention. :) ... And now I'll try to figure out how to do what you've suggested.
You mean putting ClaudiaWimages folder into \images\events\ directory? Well it would be nice, but not really necessary.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Need Neon Touch Manga Pages.
Well, the first one was released on the :

FrjvigGacAEXAi1.jpg

I guess we'll see the rest in an interactive form, in the NT Prologue. It's going to be free (Messieurs himself said that on Discord) and it's going to be released at the end of this month.

i only care my sweet Claudia
I care about my sweet Octavia and Riley as well. Don't care about aunt Katelyn or aunt Karen as much because they're not as sweet. They're meanies!

Reactions: VVAR666

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
You mean putting ClaudiaWimages folder into \images\events\ directory? Well it would be nice, but not really necessary.
Nope, I just created a seperate folder to hold the images in and it also goes in the "game/" directory. I just thought it might be easier to install...or not lol. Well, it's already done anyway.
What I meant was about reporting my post to be included in the first page. I already did that too lol.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Ok, can you post some of his other works ?
You can check them yourself, here's the Pixiv:

It's mostly NMGD but there are other pictures as well.

You can/did play "Milky Touch" right? If you can't, I suppose I can upload the game's directory to Mega.nz or some other file sharing site.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes