PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I don't know her name, but I remember a post about her at the end of MT. She apparently decided to stop performing adult VA which is why she was not available to finish the Riley VA at the end of MT.

I'd love it if she changed her mind - she's a great VA and she would be a great draw if she joined the VA cast for a well-funded AVN.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
will be all voiced (the most important is Claudia)in future?
May be in the far future, when (if) they'll get a lot of funds from Neon Touch and decide to properly finish Milky Touch. Right now the team just doesn't have enough money for that - on their Patreon the current goal is 2500$ per month for voice overs - for sex scenes only. Full voice overs are at 3500$ - and that's full voice overs for two characters only. Voicing games with a lot of dialogues cost a lot of money.

Reactions: ljabc and Jorjor69

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
PS: And I would defend their current scheme "voices only for sex" and "voices for select few characters", because I do think that's a very prudent and very wise decision - I don't have solid numbers, but I do believe having three fully voiced characters was probably the most costly part of Milky Touch development.

This, plus the content bottleneck in the form of the artist's time - one artist can make only so much high def artworks in a month, and MT had nine female characters. It's no surprise the team had to switch to bimonthly releases, and yet only four characters got multiple scenes, while the rest got one or two at best.

The scale of MT was working against it. So they do the right thing by giving Neon Touch a more focused approach. It still has nine female characters (at least that's how many has been shown so far), but one of them is just a roommate (sister? lover? both?) of the main cast girl, and another character has been announced as the main villain - so even if we'll get a scene with her, it'll probably be at the very end of the game (although Karen is, arguably, the main villain of MT and she has plenty scenes). Yet another might be just a TV news presenter, so I'm not sure if she'll be available at all. I sure hope the police cutie will be available for romance.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
It will never not annoy me that this game has the completed tag, when it still has scenes in the game that say flat out that they are not completed.
Compared to the usual state of games with the "abandoned" tag it leans heavily towards the completed state, in the great scheme of things.

Reactions: Jorjor69

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
It will never not annoy me that this game has the completed tag, when it still has scenes in the game that say flat out that they are not completed.
The game it complete from the Devs standpoint. Yes, it was rushed & abrupt, but they're on to their next project already, I believe. If you hate the Octavia ending like a lot of us, I posted the files you can change to create a better ending for her.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
games that are similar in quality like this? 2d or 3d cause ive been searching for so long and none has even come close to this except for a few like prince of suburbia
take a look at Once in a Lifetime. the art is as close as I've seen to this, and the story is pretty clever.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023

Click here to access and download all of the story mods.
OctaviaR: Octavia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaC: Octavia's Extended Corruption EndingClaudiaC: Claudia's Extended Corruption EndingKarenC: Karen's Extended EndingKateAshC: Katelyn & Ashley's Extended EndingMariaS: True Harem Ending - Part ILOCKMAKER: True Harem Ending - Part II

[Announcement] LOCKMAKER: True Harem Ending - Part II is out now! (Jun 5, 2024)
[Announcement] ClaudiaAudio: Claudia's voice files for the vanilla MASK endings were added. (Mar 27, 2024)

#Update: If you downloaded ClaudiaW before Oct 14, 2023, you may want to update the script with .

This is the ClaudiaW mod: Claudia's extended romance ending.

I recently played this game and really loved it for the most part (though I think it could use some more streamlining).
I was really excited to find this image of Claudia's wedding dress, but I was also immediately disappointed that there was no script or scene to go with it.
So I just whipped up my own version of the scene.
It's just a patchwork of resources that I can find from other scenes, but I really wanted her to have this scene.
The wedding scene is inserted before the beach scene, so it should give you a choice menu like shown below.

Apr 10, 2023 Update:
A certain Patreon bonus image of Claudia recording a sex tape has been provided to me, so I created a whole new additional scene based on it.
The bonus scene starts right after my original wedding scene and has two ending choices.
Disclaimer! Things might get a bit... disturbing. (But nothing too extreme, I assure you.)

ClaudiaW mod includes an updated script with modified images (eye & lip color change + bonus scene image) to go with it. The mod has been updated a lot thanks to Arnav Dasari's wonderful feedback!

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_Claudiabeach.rpy" and 1 folder named "ClaudiaWimages" containing 9 png files and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/ClaudiaWimages".
4. Enjoy.

ClaudiaW choice.jpg ClaudiaW screen 01.jpg ClaudiaW screen 02.jpg ClaudiaW screen 03.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes