REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
This game had so much more potential and didn't fulfil it. Claudia is amazing art work and was underused, the story was rushed and not developed as far as it could have gone. With that, I don't think I can support this dev in his future projects unless Milky Touch gets revisited and "completed" how it should be. I mean why call the game Milky Touch when the story is about Claudia and MC but there's only a handful of boring sex scenes, it got spicy towards the end and then abruptly finished with a time skip.

Full credit to the artist but the dev has no clue on game development or what fans want, I just think he's in it for the money.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
OK, so the Octavia "good ending" gnawed at me and I found the script and edited it to create a truly good ending. I feel so much better now! Still wishing for some expanded scenes, but at least all endings now make me feel better.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Octavia's "good ending" should really be the bad ending, how f-ing sad it was.
I'd say in an ideal world it would be the neutral ending. Actually, in an ideal world, the ideal MT would have four endings for Octavia, all depending on MC's actions and decisions:

A) Bad ending with Octavia becoming MC's slave
B) Bad ending with Octavia ending up as just another girl satisfying customers at "Mask"; if MC was willing but failed to help her
C) Neutral ending with Octavia out of "Mask" thanks to MC but she's not really in love with him, all she feels is gratitude; so she leaves him because she thinks it would be the best both for her and for him
D) Good ending where she stays with MC

The bad ending (bathroom scene) would be a great lead-in to the corruption path.
Yep! I always felt that the second "Mask" scene (the one with anal sex) is way too hasty like we've skipped some scenes between the first scene and that one. It's like in the first scene she's reluctant and shy but in the next scene she's already completely corrupted and is a perfect sex slave already. And the entire corruption happened somewhere behind the scenes by the hands of some "Maria" we didn't even happen to see. It's like ordering yourself a pizza delivered to home instead of making something by yourself for yourself. I mean, the whole fun (however questionable it might be) of corruption routes is that you gradually make a sex slave or a slut out of a nice girl, not just wait a few days while other people do it.

Sorry for the rant.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I'd say in an ideal world it would be the neutral ending. Actually, in an ideal world, the ideal MT would have four endings for Octavia, all depending on MC's actions and decisions:

A) Bad ending with Octavia becoming MC's slave
B) Bad ending with Octavia ending up as just another girl satisfying customers at "Mask"; if MC was willing but failed to help her
C) Neutral ending with Octavia out of "Mask" thanks to MC but she's not really in love with him, all she feels is gratitude; so she leaves him because she thinks it would be the best both for her and for him
D) Good ending where she stays with MC
I do not think that she leaves in the "good" ending because she does not love the MC. More like she does not love herself, quite the contrary in fact. She is broken. It is indeed far from a good ending. But still better than the other outcome in my book.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I do not think that she leaves in the "good" ending because she does not love the MC. More like she does not love herself, quite the contrary in fact. She is broken. It is indeed far from a good ending. But still better than the other outcome in my book.
Well, she certainly feels something for MC, but she's not head over heels passionate about him, so she's able to make a very rational decision to leave the town and MC. You make it sound almost like she punishes herself by leaving MC, but I chose to interpret her ending like that - she's scarred but not completely broken, and so she wisely chooses to leave the whole ordeal behind and start a new page in life. "Time will heal" and all that. As for MC, IIRC she once said to him something along the lines of "I'm too old for you, you should have your freedom and get a lot of different girlfriends and fun" etc., so I think her rationalization of leaving MC is giving him freedom to live his life to the fullest (which failed, as we can see, since he still can't forget her even after several relationships). And so she leaves, but have one last passionate lovemaking before that - to end the relationship on an upbeat note, so to say, so that both of them would have something wonderful to remember.

Although I might be off, so may be Wildquill might correct us in our theories.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
OK, so the Octavia "good ending" gnawed at me and I found the script and edited it to create a truly good ending. I feel so much better now! Still wishing for some expanded scenes, but at least all endings now make me feel better.
Teach me the ways, master

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Teach me the ways, master
Go to the game folder and find two files (script_day22.rpy & script_day22_OctaviaVanilla.rpy). This is only for the final Octavia good ending. The Day22 file, line 1631 is the start of the in car dialog then cuts to the final scene. Octavia Vanilla file is the scene after she drops you off at the house. Just note, I ran into problems when I entered new dialog because I used the tab key. I got it to work, but I'm a noob at this. I suggest you just replace the dialog you don't like & not try to enter new ones; of course, save these originals files somewhere in case you need to start over. Good luck!

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I wrote this draft after finally completing Octavia's LOVE route yesterday.

(You guys made me unable to sleep until 3 AM because I keep getting this bitter feeling, thanks guys).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I feel like there was another route planned for Octavia but was scrapped from the white board because of funds.

Last edited:

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
I wrote this draft after finally completing Octavia's LOVE route yesterday.

(You guys made me unable to sleep until 3 AM because I keep getting this bitter feeling, thanks guys).

EDIT: I feel like there was another route planned for Octavia but was scrapped from the white board because of funds.

I clicked on your version of 'ending' but was turned off by the massive wall of text, but just the same, slowly read my way through, as I find your narrative style intriguing enough. Damn bro! What you've just written was on par (if not BETTER, than the author's)! You should consider writing as a career. You're definitely good at this. That was just beautiful writing.

Superb ending too, for Octavia lovers!

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I clicked on your version of 'ending' but was turned off by the massive wall of text, but just the same, slowly read my way through, as I find your narrative style intriguing enough. Damn bro! What you've just written was on par (if not BETTER, than the author's)! You should consider writing as a career. You're definitely good at this. That was just beautiful writing.

Superb ending too, for Octavia lovers!
Thanks for your kind words, I'm definitely not better than Milky Touch's writer though. English isn't my native language so I only know basic vocabularies and some, whereas in Milky Touch there are lot of words used to narrate that I found very "poetic" and "novel", with elements of theatricality. Words that you'd expect to be found in professional literature and not in normal conversations, but the writers didn't abuse them to flex their vocab skills and made a sentence or paragraph overly complicated for the average readers like some writers I've seen and it's perfect.

The writing, combined with the amazing art and voice actors really made this game my most favorite adult game so far which is why I always feel regretful that I hadn't found this sooner to support this project and possibly helps it keep going at the time during development phase.

Also low key I think I should have picked a more "Roman" name instead of Sarah to match with Octavia's name. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 137 Votes