zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Always happy to see people holding Milky Touch in such regard. We're going to be working on Neon Touch soon, but in case you're interested in trying something else that I've personally been working on, you can check out Sunwave Hotel.

It's my first solo project, but it's been steadily growing. It's not quite the slow burn of Milky Touch, but if you enjoy the writing, I'd say it's worth a try. Art isn't the same style as Milky Touch, but my artists have made some solid scenes.
If you're the artist behind this game, congratulations.

You're very talented and has great taste in women.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
The writing is p. good too though, so congrats to you both.
Thank you. Kuma and I really found our own system by the end and I'm excited for Neon Touch.

Do you think there is a possibility that milky touch will get any kind of update(remake remastered or some kind of add-on)
Never say never. I don't think Kuma and I would say we wouldn't mind going back at some point. But the studio needs more support to survive and flourish. We have many solid people right now, but we're still a little shy of where we need to be.

alpha edge

Aug 5, 2021
Any possibility of steam version and revision in future?
Is it real developer? MT got me interested in 2D game. Sadly, for some reason, it's difficult to me to support on Patreon (Payment method)

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnav Dasari

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Any possibility of steam version and revision in future?
Is it real developer? MT got me interested in 2D game. Sadly, for some reason, it's difficult to me to support on Patreon (Payment method)
They can't put it on Steam because of the vague ideas about the school in the game (where MC attends) being an 'academy'.

They said they're open to re-visit the game in the future, but their future project is Neon Touch for now.

Reactions: alpha edge
Dec 15, 2020
New message:
"I was able to go through my original walkthrough and changed some choices to maximize the most scenes while still staying on Claudia and Octavia's corruption route. The different choices since the last walkthrough will be in bold font"

Old message:
"Yes, I agree that the walkthrough also didn't get me to the corrupting Octavia and Claudia route. Also because I tried following the walkthrough, it took me like 5 hours of playing before I almost gave up, because the walkthrough really didn't help me figure this thing out and where some of the gallery scenes were. I had to go back to each day and try and figure out where I went wrong.

I hope somewhere in some place, Studio Kuma (sorry i dont know how to tag you) will eventually have an official walkthrough after this game is complete (or so I hope for all the new players who find this game interesting like me, but don't want to go through 80 playthroughs trying to figure out all the scenes - but there is always that cheat where you type in Kuma!!! for the gallery unlock, but I like to see all of the different paths, so the gallery is just for the scenes)"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps you.

Just added this 2nd walkthrough for those who want the corruption path with Claudia and Octavia still, but instead of Claudia working at the Mask, she is a swimming instructor and it also has Karen's sex scene on day 19.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this Walthrough updated to the final version??

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
The Kuma's community at Discord was having a bit of fun with one of these 'AI' art generators, but Mosspark have brought it to a new level and made this:

View attachment 2204116

HD version:
Mega
The tease...

You know the sad part is it probably will be years before they get back onto Milky Touch, if they do ever decide to since they have Neon Touch to take care of :cry:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
The tease...

You know the sad part is it probably will be years before they get back onto Milky Touch, if they do ever decide to since they have Neon Touch to take care of :cry:
With more support and the continued interest, never say 'never'

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes