Aug 24, 2020
Anyone know when the No More Golden Days Manga will be finished? It said they would finish in September now its already half way past October. Will this manga delay Neon touch or is still coming in Christmas Eve?

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Anyone know when the No More Golden Days Manga will be finished? It said they would finish in September now its already half way past October. Will this manga delay Neon touch or is still coming in Christmas Eve?
IIRC the manga is supposed to be 30 plus pages, and the current page is 25, so minding the weakly releases, I think there's about a month of manga releases left, so the manga would be fully released somewhere in the middle of November. I think. No idea about Neon Touch initial release date, but I don't see so far any conditions for its postponing. Besides, there's nothing that should prevent the team from doing some preliminary work on Neon Touch during the manga development, since the manga requires only the artist's time.

But all of it are nothing but my conjectures; you'd better wait for the devteam response.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Let's talk about music.

x1080.jpg

I've always maintained that MT music is one of the features that set it apart from other projects - and having a dedicated music player menu underscores it and adds to the certain "luxury product" flair that MT possess. Pretty much all of the tracks are great, very atmospheric and fit their respective scenes like a glove, which sure requires a lot of talent. It would've been really hard for me to pick just one track if someone asked me to chose the best one, because they all are great. However, I did name "Off the Blockchain" the best track for me in the recent past. But you know, it's just a subjective opinion, because I'm an Octavia fan and like the scene so much; so there are many, many tracks that objectively are absolutely on par with the "Blockchain", and it's really hard to choose from them. The energetic "A State of Trance", the cheerful "Mossland Montage", the thrilling "Katelyn Kiss" and many, many more - they all are great and absolutely on par with OSTs of, you know, "serious" games. And then of course there is the main theme in its many variations. So I'd like to ask you guys - what are yours favorite tracks?

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone knows of any AI-generated software/website that could generate character portraits with similar quality/style to Milky Touch characters?

I was looking at NovelAI Image Generation but I heard that's mostly good for full-anime style. It does have a function to Upload your custom image to tell the AI the direction you want but you need to have a subscription first before it allows you to try it out :(

May 27, 2021
Anyone knows of any AI-generated software/website that could generate character portraits with similar quality/style to Milky Touch characters?

I was looking at NovelAI Image Generation but I heard that's mostly good for full-anime style. It does have a function to Upload your custom image to tell the AI the direction you want but you need to have a subscription first before it allows you to try it out :(
check out corridor digitals video on ai art

Reactions: ShiShi!

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Riley rich af??
Upon seeing your message, I have googled for that car and it certainly is expensive. Maybe her mom's business is very profitable. Or her family is rich. Well, we know that Riley is kind of a virtuoso. But when I played the game I did not get the impression that she was already making big money with her talent for music.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Upon seeing your message, I have googled for that car and it certainly is expensive. Maybe her mom's business is very profitable. Or her family is rich. Well, we know that Riley is kind of a virtuoso. But when I played the game I did not get the impression that she was already making big money with her talent for music.
Yes BMW M series are expensive in general so her family must have been very well off.

Reactions: Jumbi

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Riley rich af??
Her father's not in the picture anymore, so this could have been his contribution(I believe it was a gift from her parents for her achievments). She seemed kind of embarrased by the car though, like she knew it was excessive for her. Still she had to get a part-time job to pay for the Violin she wanted, so upper middle class is probably accurate.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Her father's not in the picture anymore, so this could have been his contribution(I believe it was a gift from her parents for her achievments). She seemed kind of embarrased by the car though, like she knew it was excessive for her. Still she had to get a part-time job to pay for the Violin she wanted, so upper middle class is probably accurate.
All right, here's my theory: the car is her father's gift to her (probably for enrolling in a prestigious academy), and the substantial part of her mom's income goes to cover Riley's tuition fee (the Academy is, like, elite private university). The yoga studio's rent can't be cheap either. So the violin's probably way above their usual expenditure limits, thus the cafe job.

Reactions: Echbert and Jumbi

Jacklel

Jun 17, 2020
games that are similar in quality like this? 2d or 3d cause ive been searching for so long and none has even come close to this except for a few like prince of suburbia

Reactions: Echbert

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
games that are similar in quality like this? 2d or 3d cause ive been searching for so long and none has even come close to this except for a few like prince of suburbia
Always happy to see people holding Milky Touch in such regard. We're going to be working on Neon Touch soon, but in case you're interested in trying something else that I've personally been working on, you can check out Sunwave Hotel.

It's my first solo project, but it's been steadily growing. It's not quite the slow burn of Milky Touch, but if you enjoy the writing, I'd say it's worth a try. Art isn't the same style as Milky Touch, but my artists have made some solid scenes.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes