ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
The "August's goal" is a story from the past, back from Milky Touch development, back from 2020 I think. They just didn't update their goals since then.
Ah ok. I thought some impending doom was going to happen when I see it not reaching :ROFLMAO:

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
So I found a mobile game called "Sexy Airlines" on Nutaku. Basically, it's just another pay to win mobile game but many of the girls in the game look similar to the girls in Milky Touch (similar art style). The game has some hot 18+ scenes but with tiresome grindings and pay money to get those scene faster.

For example I found someone who looks a bit like Octavia's sister/daughter:

Untit434222ed.png
Untitled333ss222.png

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
So I found a mobile game called "Sexy Airlines" on Nutaku. Basically, it's just another pay to win mobile game but many of the girls in the game look similar to the girls in Milky Touch (similar art style). The game has some hot 18+ scenes but with tiresome grindings and pay money to get those scene faster.

View attachment 2016540
View attachment 2016541
haha, nice find. Not a bad little picture of of the blonde.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022

View attachment 2016540
View attachment 2016541
And once again I'm sad about the Octavia "good" ending....:(

Reactions: John-18

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022

View attachment 2016540
View attachment 2016541
yeahhhh... their sex scenes aren't exclusive of the mc (you)
There some events where they go have an orgy with other people... and sometimes it doesn't even say if you're included in said orgy.
Which begs the question: Is it really you in those sex scenes with them?
In some of them? Yes, cuz they say it outright. Other? No clue, cuz it's pay to win so i haven't unlocked all of them.
I stopped playing when the first event rolled in and they had an orgy with other men.
I especially like this blonde steward but it just broke my heart when I saw do it other men. Soooo, dropped it HARD!!!

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
yeahhhh... their sex scenes aren't exclusive of the mc (you)
There some events where they go have an orgy with other people... and sometimes it doesn't even say if you're included in said orgy.
Which begs the question: Is it really you in those sex scenes with them?
In some of them? Yes, cuz they say it outright. Other? No clue, cuz it's pay to win so i haven't unlocked all of them.
I stopped playing when the first event rolled in and they had an orgy with other men.
I especially like this blonde steward but it just broke my heart when I saw do it other men. Soooo, dropped it HARD!!!
Yeah many of them do it with other men. So far I can tell that only the two Russian girls do it with you (the MC) only.

Reactions: alpha edge

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Ok, I'm just gonna ask outright.
I have used the walkthroughs and search through the thread and can't find any updated Riley path.

Can I get help with Riley's romance path in the [Complete] version of this game please?

The walkthroughs on the first page, aren't updated yet.
So far, I've only gotten Claudia's romance and corruption path and Octavia's corruption path.
Karen's and Katelyn's paths are straight forward enough and can be achieved simultaneously with Claudia's and Octavia's paths.
I've taken every interaction i can with Riley and yet I only get an option to take Claudia to mossland and no option save the tickets for later or ask Riley later.

I can understand this on the Claudia romance path, BUT in the Claudia corruption path?
Do I have to avoid both of Claudia's paths and get only on the Riley path?
So instead of {accepting} or {blackmailing} Karen I have to just {refuse} her?
Do I have to drop every path except Karen and Katelyn's side paths?
Also I didn't get to place the camera a second time or retrieve it yet I got the video? but since I didn't plant the camera the 2nd time I lose out on 1 of Katelyn's scenes.
Linda's path is automatically started now in the [Complete] version of the game regardless of previous choices, so that's not it.

I would really appreciate some help.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Can I get help with Riley's romance path in the [Complete] version of this game please?

I've taken every interaction i can with Riley and yet I only get an option to take Claudia to mossland and no option save the tickets for later or ask Riley later.
Ok, here's the list of choices you should make to get you to the Mossland date with Riley:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please write back if it works or not.

Also I didn't get to place the camera a second time or retrieve it yet I got the video? but since I didn't plant the camera the 2nd time I lose out on 1 of Katelyn's scenes.
You know, I tried several times to get the Katelyn's scene that goes after the kissing scene and failed every time. IIRC that scene should be unblocked if you would choose to give the first tape to Katelyn at Day 5 - but it just doesn't work in the final version. I remember getting it in the previous versions, so it might be a newly introduced bug - like, the corresponding text is there, but the picture wouldn't show up. So may be it's time to use the gallery unlock code. Or I could just send the picture to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loreth08

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Ok, I'm just gonna ask outright.
I have used the walkthroughs and search through the thread and can't find any updated Riley path.

The walkthroughs on the first page, aren't updated yet.
So far, I've only gotten Claudia's romance and corruption path and Octavia's corruption path.
Karen's and Katelyn's paths are straight forward enough and can be achieved simultaneously with Claudia's and Octavia's paths.

I can understand this on the Claudia romance path, BUT in the Claudia corruption path?
Do I have to avoid both of Claudia's paths and get only on the Riley path?
So instead of {accepting} or {blackmailing} Karen I have to just {refuse} her?
Do I have to drop every path except Karen and Katelyn's side paths?
Linda's path is automatically started now in the [Complete] version of the game regardless of previous choices, so that's not it.

I would really appreciate some help.
I thought all you had to do was accept Riley's date and be nice to her during it, and that leads down her path. I assume all your interactions with her up to that was nice & you went to the yoga studio to yog-out with her & her mon, right?

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I thought all you had to do was accept Riley's date and be nice to her during it, and that leads down her path. I assume all your interactions with her up to that was nice & you went to the yoga studio to yog-out with her & her mon, right?
You also need to work at massage spa to get on her (and IIRC most of others) route.

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Ok, here's the list of choices you should make to get you to the Mossland date with Riley:

Please write back if it works or not.

You know, I tried several times to get the Katelyn's scene that goes after the kissing scene and failed every time. IIRC that scene should be unblocked if you would choose to give the first tape to Katelyn at Day 5 - but it just doesn't work in the final version. I remember getting it in the previous versions, so it might be a newly introduced bug - like, the corresponding text is there, but the picture wouldn't show up. So may be it's time to use the gallery unlock code. Or I could just send the picture to you.
Tried it and it works! I hereby dub thee path - the "Pure" Riley path.
...cuz I messed around with the decisions and managed to get an... "Unpure" Riley path.
A path where I was able to "get it" with others, still be on the Riley romance path.

I manage to figure out the critical decision for Riley romance path.
Day 9 - {I want money and extra reward}
{French kiss}
{Talk to supervisor}
{What if I want here out of here} - this
{Figure out what happened}
{Give her the 5k} - and this

I still got on Riley romance path even when I changed all other decisions aside from {Offer help} on Day 12 Dinner scene.

Also, have you tried taking the "Don't Masturbate" or "Clean up" desicions and then "Train lockpicking" if it will allow you to place 2nd camera?

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Nope. Did that but still had no "Invite Riley to mossland" option.
Turns out, you can't be on the Octavia corrupt path and the Riley romance path at the same time. If you choose to have sex scenes with Octavia then you don't get to romance Riley.

Also, if you chose the Octavia corrupt path, you should also go on the Claudia corrupt path and then betray Katelyn for Karen so you can have a merged Claudia and Octavia corrupt ending.

Reactions: darthpham

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Tried it and it works!
Glad to hear that!

A path where I was able to "get it" with others, still be on the Riley romance path.
So whom did you fuck?

Also, have you tried taking the "Don't Masturbate" or "Clean up" desicions
IIRC to get any action going you need to cum and to leave the cumstain. (I remember getting really stuck at my first playthrough, because I was playing as a good-mannered, diligent student kind of guy and didn't masturbate, and couldn't figure out why I can't progress.)

then "Train lockpicking" if it will allow you to place 2nd camera?
You, know, I'm not sure on this one, but I think it's one of these fake choices where you would fail anyway. No matter how hard you try the lockpicking minigame, did you train or not - you're gonna fail opening Karen's office anyway.

Turns out, you can't be on the Octavia corrupt path and the Riley romance path at the same time.
That's only fair, isn't it? A corrupt MC doesn't deserve Riley.

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
So whom did you fuck?
In the end I was on both Claudia and Riley romance path so.... yeah, i was able to get all except photoshoot of claudia scenes.
Also Linda and Shirley.

That's only fair, isn't it? A corrupt MC doesn't deserve Riley.
Yep, which is why I stopped my journey in the "Unpure"Riley path and Start a new "Pure" Riley path.
Aside from the peeping and massage scenes that you automatically get, I only really did it with Riley.

I notice something in the "Pure" Riley path. If you think about it; by staying loyal to Katelyn on Day 21 one can indirectly save Octavia from being pimped out, prevent anymore schemes by Karen, and get a solid connection with a senator (your Aunt).

I'm pretty sure that the information the MC gave to Katelyn also include "the Mask" and all its illegal activities. Even though the MC didn't get to romance Octavia, he essentially achieved his goal of "helping her out of her predicament".
The Mask will be shutdown, both employee contracts and debt contracts will scrutinized, and Octavia might get out of her debt if it was found that there is something wrong with her debt contract. Well... even if she doesn't get out of it, at least she's in no danger of becoming someone's sex slave.

Also better a senator that is your Aunt that employs you sister rather than a senator that is the father of your bad influence friend that also lusts after your mom and husband of the bitch that tried to trap your mom.

As an added bonus, Mr. Weng will be cut off from the Mask and then maybe finally stay loyal to Linda.

Maybe it should be named "The best ending" path.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes