Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Wow, I love hearing that. I got so into this game that some things, especially the Octavia "good ending", were very difficult to watch. Maybe they create a more gooder Octavia ending, lol! And also finish some of the ideas that were clearly there, but left incomplete
You know what I'd love to see? 10 additional in-game days. Right now it's Mossland date -> straight to endings we go. But IIRC the original plan was to have 30 in-game days, and indeed, 10 more days after the Mossland would do much good for the plot and for the amount of hot scenes. The endings might stay more or less the same, but what happens inbetween the start of proper romance and the ending would have the chance to be properly fleshed out. Claudia and MC coming to terms that they are in love and basically already live as a husband and a wife; MC and Riley enjoying their first romance of their lifes, having sweet if bit awkward dates; MC and Octavia having their own exciting quasi-detective plot on getting her out of "Mask" and perhaps taking down the "Mask" and its owners in process. Then, of course, for the bad guys there should've been a thorough process of "training" Claudia and Octavia in their corruption routes. And some additional scenes with girls outside of the Big Three - Evelyn, Linda, Katelyn and so on.

Sort of an add-on. That would be swell.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Yes, we need a pregnancy scene for every single character. Claudia's good ending is cool but timeskipped and no preggo belly :'c

Fix Octavia's good ending too and I'd be so satisfied.

EDIT: corruption route for Karen would also be nice :D

Last edited:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, we need a pregnancy scene for every single character. Claudia's good ending is cool but timeskipped and no preggo belly :'c

Fix Octavia's good ending too and I'd be so satisfied.

EDIT: corruption route for Karen would also be nice :D
Haha. Would be fun to do some pregnancy scenes. And we're not fixing Octavia's good ending because there is nothing to fix :p

Reactions: tankdick

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I have just completed my first playthrough. I have mixed feelings right now. The art style of the game is beautiful and the ladies in it are very sexy, even if a few of them look much alike. I can imagine that the people working on this game have put a lot of work on it.

The game starts slow. For example, the first scene with Karen, where she is masturbating in her office while the MC watches the scene while remaining hidden. Well, it gets a bit too dense, with so much text describing what is happening. Gradually, however, I got very interested in the story and the different characters, so much that I stopped playing other games to play only this one.

Although all the ladies are very appealing, my favorite is Octavia, so I have gone after her. I do not know whether this also happens with the rest of the love interests, but in this path at least the story gets extremely rushed towards the end. Not to mention that after spending one million bucks to buy her freedom and hoping to get a happy ending together with her, what we get instead is a fuc*ing depressing ending.

Another aspect that I have missed a bit in the game as well is more humor. The music selection, on the other hand, is pretty good.

Right now I would rate the game with 6/10; well, 7/10 for the superb art.

I am going to try now other paths.

Last edited:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I do not know whether this also happens with the rest of the love interests, but in this path at least the story gets extremely rushed towards the end.
I am going to try now other paths.
Be advised - unfortunately, the other routes are rushed as well. The dev team had run out of funds and as a result had to end the game prematurely.

Another aspect that I have missed a bit in the game as well is more humor.
It's completely subjective, but I can't agree with you on this point. In fact, I was always thankful that MT maintained the serious tone in its entirety. Last thing it needs is some cringe-inducing scenes or characters. Victor is as bad as it gets already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorjor69 and Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Be advised - unfortunately, the other routes are rushed as well. The dev team had run out of funds and as a result had to end the game prematurely.
That is too bad. :( And it seems to be a very common occurrence in this kind of games. That they get rushed closures I mean.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I get both points of view. Personally, I think the biggest flaw in Patreon is the inability to make a 1 time donation. The whole "monthly donation" thing doesn't work for me, or I'd gladly help all these creators. But back to the Octavia ending - there was an ending, it was just bad. So clearly they had time to finish it on some level, but they didn't have to be so bitter about the ending of a popular character, IMO.
Yes! I would donate so much more if I could do it one time donation! Huge flaw in that system

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
It's easy to second guess the creator, Kuma, but did you know the backstory? He had to end MT early due to a lack of support (think of how many people came here to take it for free and never gave him any $ support for expenses like - artist time, hardware, electricity, & VA fees -- all of which cost real $). He ended MT far earlier than originally planned and tried to wrap up the endings for all the major love/corruption interest paths within two revs. This as opposed to those developers who just abandon a project without warning. I'm glad that we got the endings that we did, and while we lost some of the VA in the end, we still got multiple endings that were canon to the story already told.
I totally appreciate that about the devs & now I feel bad (thanks for that)! I wish they would have a donation pool to add or revise some endings; I would totally donate for that

Reactions: Jumbi

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I think it fits the character - Karen has a predisposition for theatricality.
What kind of predisposition would Riley have? How was she described in the drawing board for this game?

I've came across one or two girl with a similar "atmosphere" like her but I don't know how one would describe them. They come off as someone unsociable at first, and appears somewhat cynical?

How would someone describe her voice? I've also came across this type of voice before.

These are the random questions I have :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone of you know what the current situation of Neon Touch is? Public release was first announced to happen early June or July (cant remember excactly). Later it was postponed to early August. Now it's late August and Neon Touch is nowhere to be seen. Has the release been postponed again?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
After getting the different "happy" endings (I am remembering Octavia's right now...), my conclusion is that Claudia is the brightest star in the game. No other LI has as much protagonism as her. She is fantastic indeed.

All in all, my thoughts about the game remain the same as I stated in my previous post. It is a pity that the dev had to end things abruptly. This game had potential to be among the very best.

I would also like to mention the good job of the voice actresses. Especially Claudia's. I do not know if I am alone on this thought, but she sounds somewhat close to Colleen Delany's work for TES V: Skyrim (without the naughty parts obviously). Colleen is the voice of Lydia, Arcadia and a bunch of other female characters in the game by Bethesda.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
How was she described in the drawing board for this game?
I've came across one or two girl with a similar "atmosphere" like her but I don't know how one would describe them.
No idea how the devs planned her character to be, but for me she is a shy, bit awkward teenager. I wouldn't call her cynical, quite otherwise - she's very romantic (after all, she fell for MC at first sight) but keeps to herself.

Anyone wish there was a pseudo-harem ending with Riley & her mom? Asking for a friend...
I don't know, man... On one hand a corruption path where MC ends up screwing them both sounds alluring, but on the other hand Riley's just way too wholesome and pure to corrupt. My cock says yes, but my heart says no.

... Now it's late August and Neon Touch is nowhere to be seen. Has the release been postponed again?
Yeah, they've postponed it again to Christmas. It's gonna be NMGD manga until then.

... my conclusion is that Claudia is the brightest star in the game.
That's right!

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes