Apr 21, 2020
Are there routes where your mother gets romanced by her younger coworker Bill, the father, Karen, etc...? Maybe "comes home after a long night " or you hear something in her room. I don't wanna say NTR, but if you're willingly choosing other women it's not really a cuck situation to me. I don't mind incest, just curious to know how many different ways you can play this out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Simbad-sea

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Are there routes where your mother gets romanced by her younger coworker Bill, the father, Karen, etc...?
No.

Maybe "comes home after a long night " or you hear something in her room.
Well, there's some little allusions to her lesbian tendencies, like kissing with Karen or some ambiguous dialogues with her co-worker Shirley.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
So I found some unused images by extracting archive file. Here let me share you some:

-Some code lines suggest that there was supposed to be a second massage with Evelin and this would happen

D15EvelynMassage05.png
- A small unused scene of Claudia
0401.png
-A different variation of Riley doing yoga
85351282_p077.png
-There's a guess room at Karen's house (with night and day variations).
Victor_guest_bedroom.png
victor_guestroom_night.png
-This is a pic of a different double massage room (Claudia and Karen were supposed to get a double massage in here but the dev changed his mind, I guess)
DoubleRoomMassage.png

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
-There's a guess room at Karen's house (with night and day variations).
This one (both variants) is used in the Karen's sleeping bukkake scene (happens after the drinking game).

-This is a pic of a different double massage room (Claudia and Karen were supposed to get a double massage in here but the dev changed his mind, I guess)
This one was used in Octavia's massage (text only, unfortunately) scene.

Good finds, nevertheless. I can add one more: an additional picture of Octavia during Weng's encounter. It's quite juicy:

1657092_Octavia6.jpg

fergarmor

May 16, 2020
The hidden ending in the gallery isn't a scene and has no replay label in the code, It's just a still image of Claudia in a wedding dress (an even skimpier one than Riley's), and the only way to unlock it is to 100% the game by unlocking all other scenes in the gallery through normal play, including the other hidden one on day 12.

If you don't want to bother, I modified the gallery unlocker to also show the 2 hidden scenes. Download the attachment and drop it into the 'game' folder, backup then delete the original 'Functions.rpy' and 'Functions.rpyc' files, and then put in the gallery unlock code (change the player's name to 'Kuma!!!' in the relationships screen) again to get those 2 hidden/question mark scenes unlocked.
I think I have everything unlocked, including 5 images/scenes for day 12 and I have had all endings that I have seen people mention in this thread. However, i have 12 images/scenes for day 22 and the 13th will not unlock. Am I missing something else beyond this? Is there still another (6th) image on day 12 that I need to unlock?

Edited: This is all because I am too stubborn to use the gallery unlocker :ROFLMAO: I have however made a copy of the game to another folder, removed the appdata for the game and used the gallery unlocker. I still see nothing else changing besides the missing 13th picture in day 22... There must be something besides unlocking everything in the gallery and getting all the endings as a requirement for that last picture :(

Last edited:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
why continue no more golden days not milky touch,we need anal scenes with Claudia
I think because NMGD stuff is easier to make. Anyway, the potential MT continuation is a constant theme at the discord, and the current standing is that is in the realm of possibilities, if NT would be a success and bring studio the needed revenue.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I think because NMGD stuff is easier to make. Anyway, the potential MT continuation is a constant theme at the discord, and the current standing is that is in the realm of possibilities, if NT would be a success and bring studio the needed revenue.
Wow, I love hearing that. I got so into this game that some things, especially the Octavia "good ending", were very difficult to watch. Maybe they create a more gooder Octavia ending, lol! And also finish some of the ideas that were clearly there, but left incomplete

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
its a shame we'll never know who the artist is :( I thought Firolian, but its not quite the same style

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Wow, I love hearing that. I got so into this game that some things, especially the Octavia "good ending", were very difficult to watch. Maybe they create a more gooder Octavia ending, lol! And also finish some of the ideas that were clearly there, but left incomplete
Best thing is to help us out with buzz about the project or support. Neon Touch is going to be solid, but every bit of support on Patreon will be worth its weight in gold.

Reactions: GabriellaHallGIFs
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes