sozy

Mar 15, 2020
At some point I really gave up trying to reach some routes and just grabbed HAISEKEN1999 's save, thanks dude. Just too many reloads trying to figure out the paths. Riley is definitely a dream girl

Reactions: imgfylalbm

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023

Click here to access and download all of the story mods.
ClaudiaW: Claudia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaR: Octavia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaC: Octavia's Extended Corruption EndingClaudiaC: Claudia's Extended Corruption EndingKarenC: Karen's Extended EndingKateAshC: Katelyn & Ashley's Extended EndingMariaS: True Harem Ending - Part ILOCKMAKER: True Harem Ending - Part II

#Update: If you downloaded ClaudiaC before Dec 26, 2023, please download the zip file again because there have been changes in the images folder. (Delete the preexisting "game/ClaudiaCimages" folder and follow the "how to install" steps again.)

This is the ClaudiaC mod: Claudia's extended corruption ending and my tribute to "Corrupt Claudia".
It is the second of two story mods I made for Claudia. (The other one is ClaudiaW, for the romance route.)

I did not hold anything back with this one.
There are five parts in total, all in sequential order, with two of those parts skippable via choice menus.
But I strongly recommend that you don't skip them if you want to enjoy the narrative.
Even during the heart-to-heart scenes, there will be plenty of raunchy things to enjoy. :sneaky:

Disclaimer! The tone of this mod is "rough" and "kinky", to say the least. So if you are only into vanilla stuff, I would advise you to take caution with this one. (Though once again, there's nothing disgusting or too extreme.)
It will deal with exhibitionism, Dom/sub relationships, a lot of rough sex, spanking, etc. (And don't forget about Claudia and MC's "special relationship," because they will fully embrace it.)

All events in ClaudiaC take place after her MASK sex scene, so you should see the choice menu shown below.

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_claudiaBarSex.rpy" and 1 folder named "ClaudiaCimages" containing two subfolders ("events": 30 jpg files, "sprites": 44 png files), 4 png files, 1 mp3 file, and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/ClaudiaCimages".
4. Enjoy.

Jun 19, 2023 Update:
- Choker image changed
- Creampie/cum drip added to Claudia's sprites
ClaudiaC update 01.jpg

Dec 26, 2023 Update:
- MC's sprite size adjusted
- Claudia's smile lips (size & position) fixed
- A few minor improvements made to the script
ClaudiaC update 03 (before).jpg ClaudiaC update 03 (after).jpg
ClaudiaC update 02.jpg ClaudiaC update 04 (after).jpg

ClaudiaC choice.jpg ClaudiaC screen 01.jpg ClaudiaC screen 02.jpg ClaudiaC screen 03.jpg ClaudiaC screen 04.jpg ClaudiaC screen 05.jpg ClaudiaC screen 06.jpg ClaudiaC screen 07.jpg ClaudiaC screen 08.jpg

Last edited:

545hou545

Feb 4, 2020
Hey, guys.

This is the ClaudiaC mod: Claudia's extended corruption ending and my tribute to "Corrupt Claudia".
It is the second of two story mods I made for Claudia. (The other one is ClaudiaW, for the romance route.)

I did not hold anything back with this one.
ClaudiaC is my longest and biggest mod yet, with 32 png images, 30 jpg images, and 2 audio files.
It will be longer than all of my previous mods (ClaudiaW, OctaviaR, OctaviaC) combined.
There are mainly five parts in total, all in consecutive order, and two of those parts are skippable through choice menus.
But I strongly recommend that you don't skip them if you want to enjoy the narrative.
Even during the heart-to-heart scenes, there will be plenty of raunchy things to enjoy. :sneaky:

Disclaimer! The tone of this mod is "rough" and "kinky", to say the least. So if you are only into vanilla stuff, I would advise you to take caution with this one. (Though once again, there's nothing disgusting or too extreme.)
It will deal with exhibitionism, Dom/sub relationship, a lot of rough sex, spanking, etc. (And don't forget that "special relationship" of Claudia & MC, because they will fully embrace it.)

All events in ClaudiaC happen after her MASK sex scene, so it should give you a choice menu like shown below.

Download ClaudiaC.zip

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_claudiaBarSex.rpy" and 1 folder named "ClaudiaCimages" containing two subfolders ("events": 30 jpg files, "sprites": 28 png files), 4 png files, 1 mp3 file, and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/ClaudiaCimages".
4. Enjoy.

View attachment 2662304 View attachment 2662305 View attachment 2662306 View attachment 2662307 View attachment 2662308 View attachment 2662309 View attachment 2662310
You are a genius!

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
I just wanted to let you guys know that I've finished updating all of my mods for the time being.
They will have better dynamics, transitions (image & audio), readability, etc. (I just improved them overall lol.)

So if you downloaded any of my mods (ClaudiaW|OctaviaR|OctaviaC before Oct 14, 2023) you may want to update the scripts with new ones. You don't have to download other files again because they will be the same.

Use the links below to get the updated scripts and overwrite the old ones in the "game/" folder.

p.s: ClaudiaC|MariaS|KarenC|KateAshC's image folder has been updated as of Jan 9, 2024. So if you downloaded ClaudiaC, MariaS, KarenC, or KateAshC before this date, please download the files again because there have been changes in both the images and the script. Delete the preexisting "game/ClaudiaCimages", "game/MariaSimages", etc., then follow the "how to install" steps again.

Last edited:

abram1

May 24, 2020
A huge shutout to you, imgfylalbm, for doing justice to this gem of a VN. We all were hoping for the proper and not rushed ending and I'm more or less fine with what we've got. Surely, the writing feels completely different and a bit harsh, yet it's better than an abrupt finale. Nicely done.
Is there an option to create a more coherent closure of Karen's storyline? That bombshell of a MILF deserves an epic conclusion, not the one we ended up with.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
A huge shutout to you, imgfylalbm, for doing justice to this gem of a VN. We all were hoping for the proper and not rushed ending and I'm more or less fine with what we've got. Surely, the writing feels completely different and a bit harsh, yet it's better than an abrupt finale. Nicely done.
Is there an option to create a more coherent closure of Karen's storyline? That bombshell of a MILF deserves an epic conclusion, not the one we ended up with.
Thank you for your kind words, mate. Yeah, I'm not a professional writer or anything, so I can't properly attune my writing style to the original. I'm barely keeping it readable as it is, and that's the best I can do with my abilities lol.

And obviously, there will be some choices I've made with the characters that the devs or other fans may not agree with. That's why I was nervous at first, because I had a feeling the audience who liked this game would prefer vanilla content. But there are definitely some hints in the original game somewhere for everything I wrote for my mods. (At least, that's what I tell myself whenever I get nervous lol.)

For that cheeky headmistress... yeah I don't know why, but I keep coming back to her like she's some kind of deus ex machina for all of my plot holes. I really want to do her justice too, btw. I think the devs were unable to give her a proper ending because she and Katelyn are both entangled in that "choice" near the end.

But there are always issues with 1) selecting appropriate images to work with and 2) my own imagination. Given enough time, I can work on the latter. But I'm not an artist, and that first problem... is always haunting me. I mean, it's still a game (VN). I can't just write anything I want without something pleasing to look at. (My writing ain't that pretty!) Maybe I can do something similar to what I did with ClaudiaC, but Karen's even lacking nude sprites lol.

Anyway, I'll definitely maybe think about Karen's ending too. I have some "theories" I want to explore with Victor too, so...

Last edited:

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
ClaudiaC has been updated as of Jun 19, 2023.
- Choker image changed
- Creampie/cum drip added to Claudia's sprites
- A few minor improvements made to the script
ClaudiaC update 01.jpg
ClaudiaC update 02.jpg
If you want to update the mod, please download the files again here because there have been changes in both the images and the script.
Delete the preexisting "game/ClaudiaCimages" folder and follow the "how to install" steps again.

+ KarenC mod is currently on the way.
I really can't tell when it's going to be finished, but I've been talking a lot with Arnav Dasari for ideas and images.
Since my other monthly projects are now out of the way, I'm pretty confident I can start working on the blonde vixen.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes