darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
games that are similar in quality like this? 2d or 3d cause ive been searching for so long and none has even come close to this except for a few like prince of suburbia
take a look at Once in a Lifetime. the art is as close as I've seen to this, and the story is pretty clever.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023

Click here to access and download all of the story mods.
OctaviaR: Octavia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaC: Octavia's Extended Corruption EndingClaudiaC: Claudia's Extended Corruption EndingKarenC: Karen's Extended EndingKateAshC: Katelyn & Ashley's Extended EndingMariaS: True Harem Ending - Part I

[Announcement] MariaS: True Harem Ending - Part I is out now! (Dec 23, 2023)
[Announcement] ClaudiaC|MariaS|KarenC|KateAshC have been updated! (Jan 9, 2024)

#Update: If you downloaded ClaudiaW before Oct 14, 2023, you may want to update the script with .

This is the ClaudiaW mod: Claudia's extended romance ending.

I recently played this game and really loved it for the most part (though I think it could use some more streamlining).
I was really excited to find this image of Claudia's wedding dress, but I was also immediately disappointed that there was no script or scene to go with it.
So I just whipped up my own version of the scene.
It's just a patchwork of resources that I can find from other scenes, but I really wanted her to have this scene.
The wedding scene is inserted before the beach scene, so it should give you a choice menu like shown below.

Apr 10, 2023 Update:
A certain Patreon bonus image of Claudia recording a sex tape has been provided to me, so I created a whole new additional scene based on it.
The bonus scene starts right after my original wedding scene and has two ending choices.
Disclaimer! Things might get a bit... disturbing. (But nothing too extreme, I assure you.)

ClaudiaW mod includes an updated script with modified images (eye & lip color change + bonus scene image) to go with it. The mod has been updated a lot thanks to Arnav Dasari's wonderful feedback!

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_Claudiabeach.rpy" and 1 folder named "ClaudiaWimages" containing 9 png files and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/ClaudiaWimages".
4. Enjoy.

ClaudiaW choice.jpg ClaudiaW screen 01.jpg ClaudiaW screen 02.jpg ClaudiaW screen 03.jpg

Last edited:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Hello, guys.

I recently played this game and really loved it for the most part (tho I think it could use some more streamlining).

I was really excited to find this image of Claudia's wedding dress but also immediately disappointed that there's no script or scene to go with it.

Just tried that out, and, unfortunately, it didn't work for me. After the plane scene game jumps straight to "One Year Later" beach scene like in the original. Still liked your post - because I appreciate your effort and intent. Hopefully this bug will be sorted out (or perhaps it's only on my machine).

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Just tried that out, and, unfortunately, it didn't work for me. After the plane scene game jumps straight to "One Year Later" beach scene like in the original. Still liked your post - because I appreciate your effort and intent. Hopefully this bug will be sorted out (or perhaps it's only on my machine).
I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work. There are two files in that zip file I uploaded, and the one I modified is "script_day22_Claudiabeach.rpy". (The other one with 'original' at the end is the vanilla file I included just in case.) If you replace the script file with the exact same name under the "game" folder (game/script_day22_Claudiabeach.rpy) with the modified one I uploaded, it should work. Claudia's wedding scene plays right after her plane scene and should prompt choices looking like the screenshot I attached. You can also watch it in the gallery by choosing the beach scene in day 22.

20230331154206_1.jpg

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
There are two files in that zip file I uploaded, and the one I modified is "script_day22_Claudiabeach.rpy". (The other one with 'original' at the end is the vanilla file I included just in case.) If you replace the script file with the exact same name under the "game" folder (game/script_day22_Claudiabeach.rpy) with the modified one I uploaded, it should work.
Well, that's exactly what I did, and yet...

Claudia's wedding scene plays right after her plane scene and should prompt choices looking like the screenshot I attached. You can also watch it in the gallery by choosing the beach scene in day 22.
I tried both loading up a save (made at the airplane scene intro dialogue) and playing the beach scene from the gallery. Didn't pan out in either tries.

Let's wait for more feedback and hope it doesn't work only on my computer.

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work. There are two files in that zip file I uploaded, and the one I modified is "script_day22_Claudiabeach.rpy". (The other one with 'original' at the end is the vanilla file I included just in case.) If you replace the script file with the exact same name under the "game" folder (game/script_day22_Claudiabeach.rpy) with the modified one I uploaded, it should work. Claudia's wedding scene plays right after her plane scene and should prompt choices looking like the screenshot I attached. You can also watch it in the gallery by choosing the beach scene in day 22.

View attachment 2508620
dude,it works for me,thanks

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work.
You know, I tried it again - and this time it worked! The only difference is that this time I didn't put the (original) file together with the modified file - just the modified file went into "game" directory. So may be that's the cause. I also fuzzily remember something about both Claudiabeach.rpy and Claudiabeach.rpyc having the (original) in their names, even though you didn't include the .rpyc file. Could the game still load the (original) file automatically, instead of the new one, despite the renaming?

Reactions: imgfylalbm

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
You know, I tried it again - and this time it worked! The only difference is that this time I didn't put the (original) file together with the modified file - just the modified file went into "game" directory. So may be that's the cause. I also fuzzily remember something about both Claudiabeach.rpy and Claudiabeach.rpyc having the (original) in their names, even though you didn't include the .rpyc file. Could the game still load the (original) file automatically, instead of the new one, despite the renaming?
I'm glad it worked out lol. I'm really no expert on renpy so I'm not exactly sure, but when I modified .rpy files the corresponding .rpyc files just got rewritten whenever I restarted the game. And it was probably my bad to include that unnecessary (original) file along with the mod file. I just reuploaded the mod file without it. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
no harem right?
Semiharem. In one of the "bad boy" endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then there's the ending Jumbi talks about. In this one MC have sorta celebratory sex with his sister and aunt. But I wouldn't call that one a true harem. More like one time occasion, or even if not, they'd still be nothing more then friends/coworkers with benefits.

Reactions: Jumbi

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I'm glad it worked out lol. I'm really no expert on renpy so I'm not exactly sure, but when I modified .rpy files the corresponding .rpyc files just got rewritten whenever I restarted the game. And it was probably my bad to include that unnecessary (original) file along with the mod file. I just reuploaded the mod file without it. Thanks for the feedback. :)
I am, too, glad it worked out, because I've truly enjoyed your mod! Couple of notes:

- I didn't expect Claudia to act and sound so kinky, but than again - even if she doesn't say such things in the "canon" scenes, she sure acts like that in a lot of them. So it's not out of character.

- The wedding dress. It's quite extremely revealing (same is true for the Riley's dress, btw), and I think it deserves a mention - at least a sentence in the vein of "back in the honeymoon suite, your bride walks out to you in a 'special' dress for your wedding night." Perhaps meant as a surprise for MC or some such. Just a suggestion.

- And finally, the sex pictures. Using Riley's pictures was a very resourceful move - to be honest, I expected your mod to be all text and that single picture of Claudia in the dress. Riley's pictures were a surprise, to be sure - but a welcome one! I've come with a little idea that might help to immerse players in the scene by changing Riley's eyecolor to Claudia's violet:

01C.jpg 02C.jpg 03C.jpg 04C.jpg 08C.jpg

I also tried to cut Claudia's head from the corruption ending - to put it on some other background and perhaps use it for the first half of your mod, where she gives head to MC. (Sorry, couldn't resist.) I've been using Photoshop and the trusty Magic Wand tool (which has proven to be quite a chore), however, unfortunately the result is rather subpar:

Untitled-1.png

But the modified Riley's pictures turned out quite good, I think. Wanna use them? (Is it even possible to use them?)

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
I am, too, glad it worked out, because I've truly enjoyed your mod! Couple of notes:...
There used to be a couple of lines mentioning how "revealing" Claudia's wedding dress is but in the end I just removed them all (except maybe for that one line where Claudia says it's obscene).

I love what you did with the eye color! That seems like a big upgrade in terms of immersion. It always bugged me that Riley's hair color seems to change quite a bit from scene to scene and sometimes with darker hair she looks really similar to Claudia (except for the color of eyes and lips, of course).

What I truly wanted was Claudia having her full-fledged wedding night scene, so I wasn't too happy with just "borrowing" Riley's images too. But I'm not exactly an artist so I couldn't really modify the images themselves, not to the extent that would be satisfactory anyway. So I just wrote the scene to fit the pre-existing images instead.

I'm sure it would be possible to include new images for the scene if everything falls into place. Hmm...maybe we can change her lip color to purple too? I mean if we're actually going down that road lol. I can add some lines to address the problem of her dress changing its form too.

To be completely honest, I would like this scene to have all the bells and whistles with proper images (and animations!) created by the developers themselves. But realistically I don't see that happening so...

If you can provide me with images you modified in .png format (won't have to lol I think it's covered), I'm sure I can figure something out to include them in the scene.

By the way I really appreciate what you did, mate. I didn't think anyone would care so I'm pleasantly surprised. lol

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update (for Neon Touch)
Kuma...Today at 12:34 AM
Greetings Friends!
We hope you are all doing well
:PandaHeartHug:

Here's an Announcement for NT:

In Short,
NT Prologue will be released by the end of April.
(The prologue will be a short introduction section mainly made out of Manga panels and cells. It wouldn't be too much, content-wise. But it should be enough to set the tone a bit for our initial release. )
And By the end of May, NT's initial release (v0.1) will be out.
And then, we'll update NT monthly, by the end of each month, an update will be out.
What to expect from NT v0.1:

• Around 40K worth of scripts.
  • 8-10 Scenes (Not including the prologue section)
  • 2 Animations
  • Unique BGMs
  • Visual Effects + Sound Effects
  • Semi-Sandbox
  • Dice-Rolling Choice system
  • Inventory + Money System (Won't be too complicated)
  • Customized UI Design.
We wish everyone the best, and please take care!
Team Kuma.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
There used to be a couple of lines mentioning how "revealing" Claudia's wedding dress is but in the end I just removed them all
Understandable.

(except maybe for that one line where Claudia says it's obscene).
Well, Claudia knows her son all too well.

... except for the color of eyes and lips ... Hmm...maybe we can change her lip color to purple too?
Damn! I completely forgot about the lipstick! I'll try to change the lips color tomorrow.

... I'm sure I can figure something out to include them in the scene.
You know, there's this sub-directory with some unpacked scenes:

MilkyTouch-Finale.Official-pc\game\images\events

Most of the scenes are packed in 'archive.rpa', but some of them - the ones containing video files - are stored there. I wonder if it's possible to put the modded Riley's pictures folder there and modify your script to use that folder.

By the way I really appreciate what you did, mate.
Thank you for the kind words!

Reactions: imgfylalbm

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
  • Semi-Sandbox
  • Inventory + Money System (Won't be too complicated)
Now that sounds very interesting! I guess the game going to have a minimap with some activities on it. Perhaps time locked, like some characters/places only available at night, for example. But I might be completely off, it all depends on the plot structure.

• Dice-Rolling Choice system
And that sounds perplexing. Like, what does that mean, does that mean something like BG3?

4.00 star(s) 138 Votes