imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023

Click here to access and download all of the story mods.
ClaudiaW: Claudia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaR: Octavia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaC: Octavia's Extended Corruption EndingClaudiaC: Claudia's Extended Corruption EndingKarenC: Karen's Extended EndingKateAshC: Katelyn & Ashley's Extended EndingMariaS: True Harem Ending - Part ILOCKMAKER: True Harem Ending - Part II

#Update: If you downloaded KateAshC before Jan 9, 2024, please download the zip file again because there have been changes in the images folder. (Delete the preexisting "game/KateAshCimages" folder and follow the "how to install" steps again.)

This is the KateAshC mod: Katelyn & Ashley's extended ending. Then what does the "C" stand for? It's Claudia.

It's about time the MILF politician and her devoted assistant got their extended narrative! This one is a little longer, but with fewer bells and whistles this time. (I borrowed from Sexy Airlines again for some of the sex scenes.) It took me a while to weave their stories together, but my favorite purple-eyed brunette came to the rescue once more. It's divided into two parts, the first of which features Claudia and her family, and the second of which features Katelyn and Ashley achieving their collective dreams.

Disclaimer! The tone of this mod is "rough" and "kinky", to say the least. So if you are only into vanilla stuff, I would advise you to take caution with this one. (Though once again, there's nothing disgusting or too extreme.)
It will deal with girl-on-girl actions, FFM threesomes, FFFM foursomes, Dom/sub & polyamorous relationships, Daddy issues, a lot of rough sex, spanking, impregnation, incest, etc.

All events in KateAshC take place after their threesome scene with MC, so you should see the choice menu shown below.

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_ashkatethreesome.rpy" and 1 folder named "KateAshCimages" containing two subfolders ("events": 3 jpg + 2 webm + 18 png files, "sprites": 22 png files), 5 png files, and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/KateAshCimages".
4. Enjoy.

Jan 9, 2024 Update:
- Katelyn/Ashley & Claudia's sprites added
- A few minor improvements made to the script

KateAshC update 01.jpg KateAshC update 02.jpg KateAshC update 03.jpg KateAshC update 04.jpg KateAshC update 05.jpg KateAshC update 06.jpg KateAshC update 07.jpg KateAshC update 08.jpg KateAshC update 09.jpg

KateAshC choice.jpg KateAshC screen 01.jpg KateAshC screen 02.jpg KateAshC screen 03.jpg KateAshC screen 04.jpg KateAshC screen 05.jpg KateAshC screen 06.jpg KateAshC screen 07.jpg KateAshC screen 08.jpg

Last edited:

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
So, I just wanted to let you guys know (not that anyone would care) that I have two more mods to go before wrapping everything up. These are the banners I made right after I finished KarenC, but I figure it's better to reveal them now than to make empty promises later.

MariaS: (TBA)
LOCKMAKER: (TBA)

MariaS will obviously be a mod about our mysterious whore trainer at the MASK, and LOCKMAKER is supposed to be the true harem ending (which I'm pretty sure I'll mess up lol). These two mods will be closely related, and MariaS may even be considered a prelude to LOCKMAKER. Once again, nothing is set in stone at this point, but I do have some ideas... very vague ideas.

So, when are these two mods coming out? I honestly have no idea. I thought I'd be able to finish KateAshC by early September, but I was wrong lol. First, I'll need to figure out how to put together images for the true harem ending. If I am unable to do so, LOCKMAKER will have to wait until the images are ready.

Last edited:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Mac (Ch. 20 Beta) still no mac updated to final version. even compressed links are also dead if someone wants to play compressed link.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Mac (Ch. 20 Beta) still no mac updated to final version. even compressed links are also dead if someone wants to play compressed link.
There is a workaround to that problem. Download both the Windows (finale) and the Mac (ch. 20) versions, and replace the "game" folder in the Mac version with the one in the Windows version (keeping the "husk" and swapping out the contents, so to speak).

Last edited:

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
#Update: If you downloaded KateAshC before Oct 14, 2023, you may want to update the script with this one.

This is the KateAshC mod: Katelyn & Ashley's extended ending. Then what does the "C" stand for? It's Claudia.

It's about time the MILF politician and her devoted assistant got their extended narrative! This one is a little longer, but with fewer bells and whistles this time. (I borrowed from Sexy Airlines again for some of the sex scenes.) It took me a while to weave their stories together, but my favorite purple-eyed brunette came to the rescue once more. It's divided into two parts, the first of which features Claudia and her family, and the second of which features Katelyn and Ashley achieving their collective dreams.

Disclaimer! The tone of this mod is "rough" and "kinky", to say the least. So if you are only into vanilla stuff, I would advise you to take caution with this one. (Though once again, there's nothing disgusting or too extreme.)
It will deal with girl-on-girl actions, FFM threesomes, FFFM foursomes, Dom/sub & polyamorous relationships, Daddy issues, a lot of rough sex, spanking, impregnation, incest, etc.

All events in KateAshC take place after their threesome scene with MC, so you should see the choice menu shown below.
Many thanks for the mod. Is there any chance that you would add these to this mod (still look like Ashley in these angles)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Many thanks for the mod. Is there any chance that you would add these to this mod (still look like Ashley in these angles)

First of all, thanks mate. ;) And yes, I did consider using these images from Antje's folder for Ashley because, well, they really do look alike. (There were also these farm/barn images, right?) I think I even asked Arnav Dasari for his opinion on the first one (masturbating/smoking) when I was searching for images to use in KateAshC.

However, I chose not to use it mainly because of the Sexy Airlines logo in the back. And, according to the plot, she was supposed to be in the White House (or something along those lines in her political career). The second one went through something similar because of, again, Ashley's possible location and that "smokey" weed sign in the back... not to mention it's extremely difficult for me to explain why MC is fucking the Secretary of State out in an open "coffeeshop."

But now that you mention it... I think I can use those Antje images in one of my future mods (LOCKMAKER, most likely). Antje and Ashley have a striking resemblance, which I cannot afford to ignore lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
The second one went through something similar because of, again, Ashley's possible location and that "smokey" weed sign in the back... not to mention it's extremely difficult for me to explain why MC is fucking the Secretary of State out in an open "coffeeshop."
About the logo, here I deleted it for you. I think maybe you could use that as a scene in which Ashley was fapping while waiting for the MC (in a hotel/resort or some sort).

The place in the second pic is actually a bar, so just say it's a bar that the MC owned and it was empty at the time.

About the pics/vids at the farm, I think you could call it a vacation maybe. There's nothing weird about a vacation at a farm in the outskirts at all.

Last edited:

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
About the logo, here I deleted it for you. I think maybe you could use that as a scene in which Ashley was fapping while waiting for the MC (in a hotel/resort or some sort).

The place in the second pic is actually a bar, so just say it's a bar that the MC owned and it was empty at the time.

About the pics/vids at the farm, I think you could call it a vacation maybe. There's nothing weird about a vacation at a farm in the outskirts at all.
I appreciate you removing the logo, but like I said, I think I'll just use them in LOCKMAKER... because I won't even have to change anything (including the logo) in there. KateAshC is already too bloated (it's actually longer than ClaudiaC), and I'm afraid I can't add images that don't fit into the existing scenes (i.e. the hotel penthouse, the White House). I'll definitely be able to use these Antje images (and the farm ones) in LOCKMAKER because I'll have a lot more leeway in terms of where she can be or what she can do.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Played the Katelyn/Ashley mod yesterday, as usual, here are some thoughts:

- First of all, Imgfylalbm just couldn't resist putting his favourite girl Claudia on the central place once again!:D I'm fine with that, actually, because:
- The mod fits very nicely into... well, let's call it "Imgfylalbm's MT expanded universe". It's like his mods don't just happen in the same setting, but also in a single route (and I expect him to expand upon it even more in the "Lockmaker".) Basically the first half of the mod is dedicated to getting answers about Claudia's past (but also Katelyn's and Ashley's), and it was quite satisfying ;) to get these answers which we sadly didn't get in the vanilla game.
- The whole thing about Ashley and Marcello was quite an emotional rollercoaster! Again, resolved in quite a satisfying manner (if a bit weird on Ashley's side).
- Can't help but note that the "castle" and "breaking its walls" dialogue was quite silly, tbh!
- But! The "Aunt Katie for the Uncle Sam" slogan is truly ingenious! Both cheeky and loud, it really sounds like a campaign motto of an American politician.
- Same goes for Katelyn dyeing her hair white and presenting herself as a single mother. Again, quite an ingenious explanation for the "Sexy Airlines" picture.
- But I was expecting the flight attendant suits for both Ashley and Kate to be explained as MC and/or Claudia having some sort of a roleplay game with these two, since by lore they should look a lot like Claudia herself.
- By the end of the mod I also half-expected MC forcing Katelyn to sign some law about incest and/or polygamy - alas... But perhaps it's for the better, since the plot is already bit "out there" with the oral orifice being used in the Oval Office and what not.

Reactions: imgfylalbm

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Played the Katelyn/Ashley mod yesterday, as usual, here are some thoughts:

- First of all, Imgfylalbm just couldn't resist putting his favourite girl Claudia on the central place once again!:D I'm fine with that, actually, because:
- The mod fits very nicely into... well, let's call it "Imgfylalbm's MT expanded universe". It's like his mods don't just happen in the same setting, but also in a single route (and I expect him to expand upon it even more in the "Lockmaker".) Basically the first half of the mod is dedicated to getting answers about Claudia's past (but also Katelyn's and Ashley's), and it was quite satisfying ;) to get these answers which we sadly didn't get in the vanilla game.
Actually, Claudia wrote herself in. :sneaky: I had no choice! She can be very jealous. In any case, I like the idea of Katelyn being her secret guardian angel rather than the self-centered cocktease she appears to be. It did take some time for me to make her more believable, but I'm not too unhappy with the outcome lol.

- The whole thing about Ashley and Marcello was quite an emotional rollercoaster! Again, resolved in quite a satisfying manner (if a bit weird on Ashley's side).
Oh, it's gonna get much weirder... if you know what I mean. ;)

- Can't help but note that the "castle" and "breaking its walls" dialogue was quite silly, tbh!
Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!! (It is, indeed... a medical condition.) I put a lot of effort into that "slamming down" mechanism, btw, with syncing the audio and light on/off, etc.

- But! The "Aunt Katie for the Uncle Sam" slogan is truly ingenious! Both cheeky and loud, it really sounds like a campaign motto of an American politician.
I even attempted to do something with the acronym A.K.U.S., but it sounded too much like an actual organization, so I behaved...

- Same goes for Katelyn dyeing her hair white and presenting herself as a single mother. Again, quite an ingenious explanation for the "Sexy Airlines" picture.
Well, that video/image of that white-haired girl from Sexy Airlines is one of my favorites, so I had to make it work somehow. And Katelyn using her "children" as just another tool to help her win the election was completely natural for her character, if you ask me lol.

- But I was expecting the flight attendant suits for both Ashley and Kate to be explained as MC and/or Claudia having some sort of a roleplay game with these two, since by lore they should look a lot like Claudia herself.
So I turned those uniforms into some sort of humiliating gift for both of them from a jealous mother who had to send her son away and is seeking to punish them for not letting her marry MC. (The whole character concept of MC in KateAshC was a "negotiator", btw.)

- By the end of the mod I also half-expected MC forcing Katelyn to sign some law about incest and/or polygamy - alas... But perhaps it's for the better, since the plot is already bit "out there" with the oral orifice being used in the Oval Office and what not.
Not the entire world is Milky Town. (I'm not that crazy.) The Buchanans and Crutchfields can keep their "safe haven" of a hometown, but even the MILF president cannot turn the whole country into an incest nation. (They would impeach her lol.) And yes, her desk has a nice, warm orifice for storing your junk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnav Dasari

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
Actually, Claudia wrote herself in. :sneaky: I had no choice! She can be very jealous. In any case, I like the idea of Katelyn being her secret guardian angel rather than the self-centered cocktease she appears to be. It did take some time for me to make her more believable, but I'm not too unhappy with the outcome lol.

Okay alright, this game got mods to pad out the rough edges. But...why aren't they packaged into one script? Will that break the game or something? I have yet to open the link to drive so there might be something in there so I am not sure.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes