Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017

ClaudiaW: Claudia's Extended Romance Ending's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaR: Octavia's Extended Romance Ending's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaC: Octavia's Extended Corruption Ending's Extended Corruption EndingClaudiaC: Claudia's Extended Corruption Ending's Extended Corruption EndingKarenC: Karen's Extended Ending's Extended Ending

#Update: If you downloaded KarenC before Aug 4, 2023, you may want to update the script with this one.

This is the KarenC mod: Karen's extended ending. Then what does the "C" stand for? It's Cornelia.

This mod is the most image-heavy one I've created to date because it incorporates No More Golden Days Comics from Studio Kuma into the game. So if you're already familiar with NMGD, you'll know exactly what to expect. (If you haven't already, you should definitely check it out.)
KarenC mod is closely linked to ClaudiaC in terms of narrative and tone, and my favorite Brunette makes an appearance as well.

Disclaimer! The tone of this mod is "rough" and "kinky", to say the least. So if you are only into vanilla stuff, I would advise you to take caution with this one.
It will deal with girl-on-girl action, threesomes, gangbangs, Dom/sub & polyamorous relationships, a lot of rough sex, spanking, biting, impregnation, incest, etc.

All events in KarenC take place after the threesome sex scene with Karen & Victor, so you should see the choice menu shown below.

Download KarenC.zip

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_KarenThreesome.rpy" and 1 folder named "KarenCimages" containing two subfolders ("events": 69 jpg + 23 png files, "sprites": 35 png files), 5 png files, and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/KarenCimages".
4. Enjoy.

p.s: Arnav Dasari also contributed to this mod by providing ideas and components for Karen's sprites.

View attachment 2783567 View attachment 2850378 View attachment 2850379 View attachment 2850380 View attachment 2850381 View attachment 2850382 View attachment 2850383 View attachment 2850384 View attachment 2850385

if I may, before I start this game I would like to ask, conserning this few lines here
"It will deal with girl-on-girl action, threesomes, gangbangs, Dom/sub & polyamorous relationships, a lot of rough sex, spanking, biting, impregnation, incest, etc.

All events in KarenC take place after the threesome sex scene with Karen & Victor, so you should see the choice menu shown below. "

choise menu? in the mod?

threesomes, gangbangs, Dom/sub, polyamorus, impregnation etc, include other males than MC? and if so, are they ALL avoidable (dont happen/prevented)

the threesome scene with the victor kid, is a must for karen's story, or it can be completely avoided? (not happen/tell the guy to f-off etc)
thank you for your answer in advance and
thank you for your time for giving us these guides !

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
i gotta say tho, even despite how the mod is enticing, im not a fan of the art style change, it is quite off putting. It kinda drops immersion into the scenes out the window

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
if I may, before I start this game I would like to ask, conserning this few lines here
choise menu? in the mod?
the threesome scene with the victor kid, is a must for karen's story, or it can be completely avoided? (not happen/tell the guy to f-off etc)
You can avoid this Karen/Victor threesome if you want, but you won't be able to play KarenC because the mod begins immediately after the event. You'll be given a choice menu like this. (If you really don't want to see this threesome scene, you can just fast-forward right up to this menu.)

KarenC choice.jpg

threesomes, gangbangs, Dom/sub, polyamorus, impregnation etc, include other males than MC? and if so, are they ALL avoidable (dont happen/prevented)
KarenC is divided into two parts: the first is an FFM threesome with Karen and Claudia, and the second is a literal gangbang (one woman, lots of dudes). I'm afraid there is no way to skip the second part because it is all interwoven into the story, but I suppose you can just play the first part if you don't want to see one woman enjoying multiple penises. However, the NMGD artwork is so beautiful that I would recommend at least giving the mod a try.

BTW, Dom/sub relationships and impregnation only happen with MC. It is primarily a story about Karen and MC. Everyone else (including Victor and even Claudia) is secondary. There is no NTR or anything remotely resembling it.

Tell you what, first check out No More Golden Days Comics and if you like the comics, then you'll have nothing to worry about KarenC. ;)

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
You can avoid this Karen/Victor threesome if you want, but you won't be able to play KarenC because the mod begins immediately after the event. You'll be given a choice menu like this. (If you really don't want to see this threesome scene, you can just fast-forward right up to this menu.)

KarenC choice.jpg

KarenC is divided into two parts: the first is an FFM threesome with Karen and Claudia, and the second is a literal gangbang (one woman, lots of dudes). I'm afraid there is no way to skip the second part because it is all interwoven into the story, but I suppose you can just play the first part if you don't want to see one woman enjoying multiple penises. However, the NMGD artwork is so beautiful that I would recommend at least giving the mod a try.

BTW, Dom/sub relationships and impregnation only happen with MC. It is primarily a story about Karen and MC. Everyone else (including Victor and even Claudia) is secondary. There is no NTR or anything remotely resembling it.

Tell you what, first check out No More Golden Days Comics and if you like the comics, then you'll have nothing to worry about KarenC. ;)

I'm gratefull for your kind answer, but I will skip it completely. realy not interested in unavoidable sharing or basicaly anything unavoidable with other male npcs, even if it contains the best art work possible. never tthe less, much appreciate your kind help !

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
I'm gratefull for your kind answer, but I will skip it completely. realy not interested in unavoidable sharing or basicaly anything unavoidable with other male npcs, even if it contains the best art work possible. never tthe less, much appreciate your kind help !
Yeah, I understand mate lol. Well, Karen's way too perverted for vanilla anyway. If you haven't tried the other mods (Claudia and Octavia's) yet, I'd say they'll be well worth your time (there's no "sharing" involved in any way lol).

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
for example, octavia's mod. you can see a discrepancy in the consistency for the art style
Oh, that's what you meant, lol. Sure, those images came from the Sexy Airlines game, but I don't think they're all of the same girl. The images were first put together by Victarion000 and I developed them into OctaviaR & OctaviaC. And yes, they are not in the same style as the vanilla game (which is obvious), and they will most likely look different from one another as well. But since I'm not an artist myself (+ I'd already promised to write for those images), that is how OctaviaR & OctaviaC came to be.

I understand where you're coming from because, despite my lack of artistic abilities, I have an odd standard (OCD) about these things. I tried my best to compensate for those discrepancies with my (not-so-great) writing, so I was hoping that people would focus more on the narrative while those images served as "visual aids". But if you're saying they're too distracting, sure... I guess that's not entirely unreasonable lol. I did try some different approaches with ClaudiaC and KarenC because of the experience, but everything is just another tragic story about my inability to draw anything lol. I'll try to keep things more coherent in the upcoming mods.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Oh, that's what you meant, lol. Sure, those images came from the Sexy Airlines game, but I don't think they're all of the same girl. The images were first put together by Victarion000 and I developed them into OctaviaR & OctaviaC. And yes, they are not in the same style as the vanilla game (which is obvious), and they will most likely look different from one another as well. But since I'm not an artist myself (+ I'd already promised to write for those images), that is how OctaviaR & OctaviaC came to be.

I understand where you're coming from because, despite my lack of artistic abilities, I have an odd standard (OCD) about these things. I tried my best to compensate for those discrepancies with my (not-so-great) writing, so I was hoping that people would focus more on the narrative while those images served as "visual aids". But if you're saying they're too distracting, sure... I guess that's not entirely unreasonable lol. I did try some different approaches with ClaudiaC and KarenC because of the experience, but everything is just another tragic story about my inability to draw anything lol. I'll try to keep things more coherent in the upcoming mods.
yeah ocd is pretty much the reason on my side lol. just that heavy irk at the back of my mind that doesnt let go

Reactions: imgfylalbm

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone have link for story mod ? i downloaded claudiaw - but prob needs mod to install
cant find in the menu :(

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Anyone have link for story mod ? i downloaded claudiaw - but prob needs mod to install
cant find in the menu :(
Hey, there. This is the link to the ClaudiaW post. And the installation itself is really simple.

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_Claudiabeach.rpy" and 1 folder named "ClaudiaWimages" containing 9 png files and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/ClaudiaWimages".
4. Enjoy.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Played Story Mod - Its Great ;) (y) (Shame Dev finished without happy endings)
But adding family photo in the end (Mc + Claudia and his kid) that is finishing touch for ending :cool:(y)
ClaudiaW-Realy good :lepew:

Reactions: imgfylalbm

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Played Story Mod - Its Great ;) (y) (Shame Dev finished without happy endings)
But adding family photo in the end (Mc + Claudia and his kid) that is finishing touch for ending :cool:(y)
ClaudiaW-Realy good :lepew:
I'm glad you enjoyed ClaudiaW, mate. I created it so that I could use Claudia's wedding dress image, which had no narrative attached to it. And yes, I would've loved to see any kind of image involving MC+Claudia and their baby too (or just Claudia with a baby bump lol). OctaviaR has something similar (Octavia holding a baby), though it is an image from a different game.

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
This will sound odd but does someone have a link to an older version of the game? I miss the old intro music :p

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes