Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
I don't remember where I got this, but someone made a walkthrough (day 1-19) regarding Claudia's MASK/swim job, and I've added the remaining days (day 20-22). The only endings you can't get with this walkthrough are Octavia's romance ending and Riley's ending, but there are hints about them further down this post. It seems that Arnav Dasari uploaded his miniguide for the Octavia's romantic route, and you can also check out the official .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to you and to [B]Arnav Dasari[/B].
This should help me finally get into this game. Last time I tried it I did really enjoy the writing and the art, but I have never been a fan of the traditional VN style of trying all the choices and figuring it out myself. Even over a decade ago when I started playing japanese VNs I very soon found myself looking for walkthroughs. even if the walkthrough only gives you a specific path among many variations, at least it's a baseline from which i can then explore the game and not feel like I'm poking in the dark.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Not even a private msg to send, how cool are you guys.(y)
Why did you put the Spanish language in the tl folder if it is all in English?:unsure:
And because the mouse pointer system was not corrected, when you put it in full screen the pointer disappears completely and be patient to return to the window screen!!!!(n)
They made such a complex game with audio lines and a world of increments and didn't fix any of the bugs.:illuminati:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I have the solution for the mouse pointer issue:
Before seeing your alternative I searched for the name of the mouse image which is [cursor_1]
Then I went to options and looked there and all I did was delete the whole line that was like this.

define config.mouse = {"default": [ ("gui/cursor_1.png", 21, 9) ] }

So I saved but didn't close Notpad++ just to test and it worked lol.
thanks for your answer too friend.
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
I have the solution for the mouse pointer issue:

I just hit "esc" to bring back my cursor when it does not reappear on its own. (You could also "right click" your mouse or tap the menu icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. Anything that opens the menu will restore the cursor.)

I assume that setting "define config.mouse" to "None" does not even automatically hide the cursor, right? I want the cursor to be automatically hidden when I don't use my mouse, but I also want it to reappear on command when I need it. The strange thing is that I don't recall having this problem with any other renpy games. Maybe I should look into this and see if I can find a solution.

p.s: I failed... miserably lol. I mean, I can always bring back the cursor by simply pressing esc twice, so I guess it's not too bothersome...?

Last edited:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I assume that setting "define config.mouse" to "None" does not even automatically hide the cursor, right?
I simply hide the cursor in the lower right screen corner. It's an IQ90 solution, but hey - as long as it works, right.

I mean, I can always bring back the cursor by simply pressing esc twice, so I guess it's not too bothersome...?
Doesn't work for me. Whatever I do, in fullscreen the cursor always disspears. Mind you, it doesn't happen in Neon Touch, or any other game except MT.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Doesn't work for me. Whatever I do, in fullscreen the cursor always disspears. Mind you, it doesn't happen in Neon Touch, or any other game except MT.
What, really? Have you tried pressing "esc" to bring up the save menu and then moving your mouse? When MT's custom cursor vanishes and does not reappear on its own, this method has always worked for me. The funny thing is that I don't have this problem when I play MT on my steam deck (I use the right joystick as a mouse, and the cursor always seems to pop back up just fine).

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
I just finished updating the scripts for ClaudiaC & KarenC, and there have been significant changes since their initial release. It took me a surprisingly long time to polish them because there were so many ill-formed and obscure sentences, especially in the first part of ClaudiaC. I'm sorry for all that! It must've been some corrupt brunette messing with my head again...

I didn't just polish the writing. I also added some new lore to both of them. The main plot line remains the same, but the tone and character interactions may have changed quite a bit. (ClaudiaC will also have better audio in sex scenes.) So I'm hoping that this update will smooth out any kinks that might disrupt players' immersion. I may have to go back to other mods to check on more of my bad writing, but I'm confident that these two are as ready as they'll ever be.

You can find the updated scripts here.

ClaudiaC screen 07.jpg ClaudiaC screen 08.jpg ClaudiaC screen 09.jpg

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
#Update: If you downloaded KarenC before Jul 31, 2023, you may want to update the script with this one.

[List of Story Mods]
ClaudiaW (Claudia's extended romance ending)
OctaviaR (Octavia's extended romance ending)
OctaviaC (Octavia's extended corruption ending)
ClaudiaC (Claudia's extended corruption ending)
KarenC (Karen's extended ending)

This is the KarenC mod: Karen's extended ending. Then what does the "C" stand for? It's Cornelia.

This mod is the most image-heavy one I've created to date because it incorporates No More Golden Days Comics from Studio Kuma into the game. So if you are already familiar with NMGD, you'll know exactly what to expect. (If you haven't already, you should definitely check it out.)
KarenC mod is closely linked to ClaudiaC in terms of narrative and tone, and my favorite Brunette makes an appearance as well.

Disclaimer! The tone of this mod is "rough" and "kinky", to say the least. So if you are only into vanilla stuff, I would advise you to take caution with this one.
It will deal with girl-on-girl action, threesomes, gangbangs, Dom/sub & polyamorous relationships, a lot of rough sex, spanking, biting, impregnation, incest, etc.

All events in KarenC happen after the threesome sex scene with Karen & Victor, so it should give you a choice menu like shown below.

Download KarenC.zip

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_KarenThreesome.rpy" and 1 folder named "KarenCimages" containing two subfolders ("events": 69 jpg + 23 png files, "sprites": 35 png files), 5 png files, and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/KarenCimages".
4. Enjoy.

p.s: Arnav Dasari also contributed to this mod by providing ideas and components for Karen's sprites.

View attachment 2783567 View attachment 2783568 View attachment 2783569 View attachment 2783571 View attachment 2783572 View attachment 2783573 View attachment 2783574
I download the first 4 to try the different extended version. Because from what i see the first 4 are only MC wih Claudia or MC with Octavia. So in that case Thank you
But this one with Karen i need to pass. I do no like to share any of me women. And this go in the way i do not like.
Now i do not know if in the base game i can avoid the threesome with Karen and Victor, but if i can i avoid it surelly.
So i now do not know, but if you made a corrupt extended of Karen without victor o without the gengbang, i surelly try it.
Its really sad that this one is only gangbang

Anyway thank you for the first 4 story. Hope i have understand well that the first 4 are only MC with ClaudiaR/C or MC with OctaviaR/C.

Reactions: imgfylalbm

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
I download the first 4 to try the different extended version. Because from what i see the first 4 are only MC wih Claudia or MC with Octavia. So in that case Thank you
But this one with Karen i need to pass. I do no like to share any of me women. And this go in the way i do not like.
Now i do not know if in the base game i can avoid the threesome with Karen and Victor, but if i can i avoid it surelly.
So i now do not know, but if you made a corrupt extended of Karen without victor o without the gengbang, i surelly try it.
Its really sad that this one is only gangbang

Anyway thank you for the first 4 story. Hope i have understand well that the first 4 are only MC with ClaudiaR/C or MC with OctaviaR/C.
Yes, Karen's original ending(?) has a threesome to begin with, so I guess you can't really avoid having multiple partners in that route. It's not just about gangbang or NTR in any form, but I understand if you don't want anything to do with having more than one exclusive partner at a time. I personally consider this a romance with a happy ending (that Karen probably doesn't deserve) for both Karen & MC. But as I said, everyone has different tastes, and I respect that.

And yes, only MC gets action with respective heroines in the other 4 mods (ClaudiaW, OctaviaR, OctaviaC, ClaudiaC). However, because I am currently updating OctaviaC and ClaudiaW, I recommend that you start with OctaviaR and ClaudiaC. (The OctaviaC update should be finished today or tomorrow.)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes, Karen's original ending(?) has a threesome to begin with, so I guess you can't really avoid having multiple partners in that route. It's not just about gangbang or NTR in any form, but I understand if you don't want anything to do with having more than one exclusive partner at a time. I personally consider this a romance with a happy ending (that Karen probably doesn't deserve) for both Karen & MC. But as I said, everyone has different tastes, and I respect that.

And yes, only MC gets action with respective heroines in the other 4 mods (ClaudiaW, OctaviaR, OctaviaC, ClaudiaC). However, because I am currently updating OctaviaC and ClaudiaW, I recommend that you start with OctaviaR and ClaudiaC. (The OctaviaC update should be finished today or tomorrow.)
It's not about having just one partner. In the case of multiple FFM women, that's more than fine with me. But I'm not interested in MMF. Not exactly the type to want to see more penises than vaginas. I prefer to see two vaginas and a penis. I don't know if I made myself clear. Obviously there are those who like it and those who don't.

Until there is a threesomeo is based on the protagonist with two women. It's fine with me. But seeing all those men, really not for me. So excuse my asking, but even in the original game i can't avoid Karen gangbang? Or threesome with another man? Just so understand. Because in which case I just avoid Karen's path if you tell me there's only MMF.

I really hope that in the original/normal game with Karen there is a MF or FFM. But otherwise i just do not follow Karen path (i do not like shared women with other men or NTR (netorare fetish).

Last edited:
Reactions: imgfylalbm

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
It's not about having just one partner. In the case of multiple FFM women, that's more than fine with me. But I'm not interested in MMF. Not exactly the type to want to see more penises than vaginas. I prefer to see two vaginas and a penis. I don't know if I made myself clear. Obviously there are those who like it and those who don't.

Until there is a threesomeo is based on the protagonist with two women. It's fine with me. But seeing all those men, really not for me. So excuse my asking, but even in the original game i can't avoid Karen gangbang? Or threesome with another man? Just so understand. Because in which case I just avoid Karen's path if you tell me there's only MMF.

I really hope that in the original/normal game with Karen there is a MF or FFM. But otherwise i just do not follow Karen path (i do not like shared women with other men or NTR (netorare fetish).
Oh man... this is turning into a huge spoiler fest, but all I can say is that you can definitely avoid MMF in Karen's route, except for her ending. It is not a proper ending in and of itself, but rather a bridge into other endings. So you can still avoid Karen's "ending" if you want.

The KarenC mod actually has FFM in it. That mod is divided into two sections: FFM in the first part and all the gangbangs in the second. So if you want some FFM action, why not just check out the first half of KarenC? lol.

By the way, there is no NTR in the vanilla game or any of my mods. I mean, having relationships with married women implies something similar, but there is definitely no NTR for MC.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
And another script update has been completed, this time for OctaviaR & OctaviaC. I got rid of all the weird, ungrammatical sentences and replaced them with more weird ones. (At least the grammar is correct now! lol) Octavia's two mods will now have improved audio, transitions, dialogues, lore, etc., so I think I can finally stop tinkering with them for the time being.

I should probably start working on ClaudiaW now, but it's that time of the month again (for my other monthly projects), and I'm not sure when I'll be able to resume. But I'm hoping to pick this up again soon (along with possibly new mods for the remaining routes).

You can find the updated scripts here.

OctaviaC screen 06.jpg OctaviaC screen 07.jpg OctaviaR screen 06.jpg OctaviaR screen 07.jpg

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I guess now every piece of fan content sorta becomes a tribute to the studio, its games and characters - with that in mind I'd like to give my impressions on Imgfylalbm's KarenC mod. To put it short, I liked it - it was surprisingly wholesome for the main character and the content. I guess I'll put the rest under a spoiler.

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes