Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
By the way, guys technology advanced to the point, where we could produce some new art through ai generators. There is few ways how to do that. im really not good in that, but some people on Balsamic discord (creator of lewd dune adventure game) Succesfully reproducing his art trough ai generators and it looks really good.

• Angry
Reactions: KhanJr

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
By the way, guys technology advanced to the point, where we could produce some new art through ai generators. There is few ways how to do that. im really not good in that, but some people on Balsamic discord (creator of lewd dune adventure game) Succesfully reproducing his art trough ai generators and it looks really good.
And what's Balsamique's reaction to that?

Edit: just joined his Discord and checked his reaction myself:

21414.jpg

Damn, David is such a treasure!

Last edited:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Tôi đang tự hỏi cảnh đầu tiên vào ngày 14, làm thế nào để mở nó
I'm afraid this particular scene is bugged (I wasn't able to get that scene for the few last updates - might be just mine problem though), and to open it you would have to use the cheat code (change main character's name to Kuma!!! in the "relationships" menu). Or alternatively I can send you an archive with .png screenshots of this entire scene plus the music track that plays during that scene.

PS: IIRC there's a rule on this forum that everyone's supposed to use English language, so I'd propose to you to use Google Translate for your posts in order to avoid moderators' attention.

Reactions: Thuong92

Thuong92

Aug 3, 2023
I'm afraid this particular scene is bugged (I wasn't able to get that scene for the few last updates - might be just mine problem though), and to open it you would have to use the cheat code (change main character's name to Kuma!!! in the "relationships" menu). Or alternatively I can send you an archive with .png screenshots of this entire scene plus the music track that plays during that scene.

PS: IIRC there's a rule on this forum that everyone's supposed to use English language, so I'd propose to you to use Google Translate for your posts in order to avoid moderators' attention.
can you send me that file via mailbox

Thuong92

Aug 3, 2023
ổi tên nhân vật chính thành Kuma
[/TRÍCH DẪN] [/TRÍCH DẪN] [/TRÍCH DẪN] [/TRÍCH DẪN]

i changed the main character's name to kuma, what event do i have to do to make that scene open

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
i changed the main character's name to kuma, what event do i have to do to make that scene open
You need to put "Kuma!!!" either here:
MilkyTouch 2023-08-07 16-38-21-61.jpg
or here:
MilkyTouch 2023-08-07 16-38-39-85.jpg

Doing this will open the entire gallery with all the scenes. So if you don't want the entire gallery to open, here are the screenshots of this one particular scene plus music that plays during the scene:

Reactions: Thuong92

Thuong92

Aug 3, 2023
You need to put "Kuma!!!" either here:
View attachment 2833612
or here:
View attachment 2833614

Doing this will open the entire gallery with all the scenes. So if you don't want the entire gallery to open, here are the screenshots of this one particular scene plus music that plays during the scene:
Mega
oh my god, but for the past few days I have to search each scene one by one, now with just one click, it's all pointless

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
oh my god, but for the past few days I have to search each scene one by one, now with just one click, it's all pointless
The time spent might have seemed wasted But...

You learned to use the discussion thread on F95 as a resource - which means that, long term, future questions for any AVN on F95 will start on the thread for that AVN.

There is a good community on most threads and help is usually just a respectful question away!

I'm glad that you are enjoying MT!

It ended too soon but a few fans are extending the life of this Very good AVN so there is more to enjoy with mods.

Cheers! :coffee:

Reactions: imgfylalbm

aaderw

Mar 19, 2023
Does anyone have Milky Touch's 4k art pack or that picture of Riley doing yoga posted on pixiv?

Last edited:

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
And finally, I completed and uploaded my ClaudiaW script update. This took me way longer than I expected (yet again), and I'm being chased by all my other projects as a result. ClaudiaW was my very first mod, created when I had next to zero knowledge of Ren'Py coding, so it has undergone quite a few changes since its initial iteration. It will now have improved audio, transitions, dialogues, lore, etc., so I think I can stop tinkering with it for the time being.

It may be a while before I can start working on the Kate/Ash mod (due to other pressing matters), but I'll keep brainstorming nonetheless. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions for future mods, please feel free to message me.

You can find the updated script here.

ClaudiaW screen 01.jpg ClaudiaW screen 02.jpg ClaudiaW screen 03.jpg

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
imgfylalbm I haven't tried them yet, since I have deleted the game some time ago after playing it, but I want to say thank you for your work and your mods for this game.
Aww, thank you for your kind words, mate. And yes, you should definitely download Milky Touch again lol. It's a stretch to say my mods are a complete set right now, but there will be plenty to enjoy in those 5 additional extended endings. I recently polished them to the best of my ability, so reading them shouldn't be too painful... (I hope).

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
wait, what happened to Studio Kuma? thought they were doing well last time i checked??
what exactly did i miss?

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes