• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
I
All endings (except for bad endings) happen on day 22. You should download the "finale" version, but I don't know whether that exists for Android.

And it will be the truest incest you'll ever encounter. Nah, I'm just kidding... You can designate the relationships yourself. However, the narrative leaves little wiggle room for any other relationships than the intended ones. (btw, there are also limits to the letter count so... good luck squeezing "step-" in there. :sneaky:)
I like true incest and does anyone know if where i can find finale for Android

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023

Click here to access and download all of the story mods.
ClaudiaW: Claudia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaR: Octavia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaC: Octavia's Extended Corruption EndingClaudiaC: Claudia's Extended Corruption EndingKarenC: Karen's Extended EndingKateAshC: Katelyn & Ashley's Extended EndingMariaS: True Harem Ending - Part I

#Update: If you downloaded KarenC before Jan 6, 2024, please download the zip file again because there have been changes in the images folder. (Delete the preexisting "game/KarenCimages" folder and follow the "how to install" steps again.)

This is the KarenC mod: Karen's extended ending. Then what does the "C" stand for? It's Cornelia.

This mod is the most image-heavy one I've created to date because it incorporates No More Golden Days Comics from Studio Kuma into the game. So if you're already familiar with NMGD, you'll know exactly what to expect. (If you haven't already, you should definitely check it out.)
KarenC mod is closely linked to ClaudiaC in terms of narrative and tone, and my favorite Brunette makes an appearance as well.

Disclaimer! The tone of this mod is "rough" and "kinky", to say the least. So if you are only into vanilla stuff, I would advise you to take caution with this one.
It will deal with girl-on-girl action, threesomes, gangbangs, Dom/sub & polyamorous relationships, a lot of rough sex, spanking, biting, impregnation, incest, etc.

All events in KarenC take place after the threesome scene with Karen & Victor, so you should see the choice menu shown below.

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_KarenThreesome.rpy" and 1 folder named "KarenCimages" containing two subfolders ("events": 69 jpg + 23 png files, "sprites": 36 png files), 5 png files, and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/KarenCimages".
4. Enjoy.

p.s: Arnav Dasari also contributed to this mod by providing ideas and components for Karen's sprites.

Jan 6, 2024 Update:
- MC's sprite size adjusted
- Claudia's sprite fixed (mouth & nails)
- A few minor improvements made to the script
KarenC update (before).jpg KarenC update (after).jpg

KarenC choice.jpg KarenC screen 01.jpg KarenC screen 02.jpg KarenC screen 03.jpg KarenC screen 04.jpg KarenC screen 05.jpg KarenC screen 06.jpg KarenC screen 07.jpg KarenC screen 08.jpg

Last edited:

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
#Update: If you downloaded KarenC before Jul 21, 2023, you may want to update the script with this one.

[List of Story Mods]
ClaudiaW (Claudia's extended romance ending)
OctaviaR (Octavia's extended romance ending)
OctaviaC (Octavia's extended corruption ending)
ClaudiaC (Claudia's extended corruption ending)
KarenC (Karen's extended ending)

This is the KarenC mod: Karen's extended ending. Then what does the "C" stand for? It's Cornelia.

This mod is the most image-heavy one I've created to date because it incorporates No More Golden Days Comics from Studio Kuma into the game. So if you are already familiar with NMGD, you'll know exactly what to expect. (If you haven't already, you should definitely check it out.)
KarenC mod is closely linked to ClaudiaC in terms of narrative and tone, and my favorite Brunette makes an appearance as well.

Disclaimer! The tone of this mod is "rough" and "kinky", to say the least. So if you are only into vanilla stuff, I would advise you to take caution with this one.
It will deal with girl-on-girl action, threesomes, gangbangs, Dom/sub & polyamorous relationships, a lot of rough sex, spanking, biting, impregnation, incest, etc.

All events in KarenC happen after the threesome sex scene with Karen & Victor, so it should give you a choice menu like shown below.

Download KarenC.zip

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_KarenThreesome.rpy" and 1 folder named "KarenCimages" containing two subfolders ("events": 69 jpg + 23 png files, "sprites": 35 png files), 5 png files, and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/KarenCimages".
4. Enjoy.

p.s: Arnav Dasari also contributed to this mod by providing ideas and components for Karen's sprites.

View attachment 2783567 View attachment 2783568 View attachment 2783569 View attachment 2783571 View attachment 2783572 View attachment 2783573 View attachment 2783574
Man, you're an absolute king. You are the only one who made the endings even remotely bearable. Thanks a lot for all your mods. I hope to see more of your projects like this soon. Very well-made mod. GG.

mrxkuul

Nov 12, 2020
All endings (except for bad endings) happen on day 22. You should download the "finale" version, but I don't know whether that exists for Android.

And it will be the truest incest you'll ever encounter. Nah, I'm just kidding... You can designate the relationships yourself. However, the narrative leaves little wiggle room for any other relationships than the intended ones. (btw, there are also limits to the letter count so... good luck squeezing "step-" in there. :sneaky:)
Any plans for Karen romance ending mod? and Katelyn? Other characters like Evelyn and Linda has only 1 event each so making an ending will not make sense, but I think Karen and Katelyn could work seeing Karen corruption mod was made. Hopefully Karen romance and Katelyn romance mod is in the works.

Reactions: imgfylalbm

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Any plans for Karen romance ending mod? and Katelyn? Other characters like Evelyn and Linda has only 1 event each so making an ending will not make sense, but I think Karen and Katelyn could work seeing Karen corruption mod was made. Hopefully Karen romance and Katelyn romance mod is in the works.
Well, KarenC is the closest thing to "romance" she'll ever get. I'm not gonna lie... the first version of the narrative I had in mind for her was quite different from the one she actually got. It was much, much darker. But, like all the other ladies, I really didn't want to make her absolutely miserable in the end. KarenC, like OctaviaC and ClaudiaC, is a cross between romance and corruption. (She's just a perverted, resourceful slut who likes kinkier things than the rest of the girls.) By the way, she only has one dedicated slot for her possible endings.

I did consider splitting her ending into two inside KarenC, and I probably would have if the narrative turned out to be more corrupt than I could bear. But in the end, the whole thing worked out pretty neat, so... all of her endings are cuddling together like one big happy family lol. (KarenC is almost as long as ClaudiaC, and the justification I gave myself was that she'll only get one ending anyway so I can make it a little longer.)

Now, about Kate and Ash... If I keep doing this, they'll definitely be the next, and most likely the last. (I'm sorry if anybody's waiting for a Riley mod, but I think her story arc is as neat and clean as they come. I don't want to taint her with my grubby hands lol.) I do have some rough ideas for Kate/Ash, but as always, finding appropriate images for them is a challenge yet again. I could probably skip all the fancy bells and whistles and just go the "all text route", but nothing is set in stone at this point. I'm not even sure they're worth making a mod for, but I'll definitely give it a shot if enough people want to see them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnav Dasari

mrxkuul

Nov 12, 2020
Well, KarenC is the closest thing to "romance" she'll ever get. I'm not gonna lie... the first version of the narrative I had in mind for her was quite different from the one she actually got. It was much, much darker. But, like all the other ladies, I really didn't want to make her absolutely miserable in the end. KarenC, like OctaviaC and ClaudiaC, is a cross between romance and corruption. (She's just a perverted, resourceful slut who likes kinkier things than the rest of the girls.) By the way, she only has one dedicated slot for her possible endings.

I did consider splitting her ending into two inside KarenC, and I probably would have if the narrative turned out to be more corrupt than I could bear. But in the end, the whole thing worked out pretty neat, so... all of her endings are cuddling together like one big happy family lol. (KarenC is almost as long as ClaudiaC, and the justification I gave myself was that she'll only get one ending anyway so I can make it a little longer.)

Now, about Kate and Ash... If I keep doing this, they'll definitely be the next, and most likely the last. (I'm sorry if anybody's waiting for a Riley mod, but I think her story arc is as neat and clean as they come. I don't want to taint her with my grubby hands lol.) I do have some rough ideas for Kate/Ash, but as always, finding appropriate images for them is a challenge yet again. I could probably skip all the fancy bells and whistles and just go the "all text route", but nothing is set in stone at this point. I'm not even sure they're worth making a mod for, but I'll definitely give it a shot if enough people want to see them.
I see. I was just wondering because I am not into "corruption" theme. I usually select "romance" routes and skip over "corruption" routes in games. I did like Karen as a character though. She was a bit dominant, but would have liked to see a romance ending. Katelyn too.

Anyways, Octavia romance ending mod was mandatory because I felt her original romance ending was a slap in the face. While the devs super rushed and borderline abandoned the game, thank you for your hard work on "fixing" this game. The gaming industry needs more talented fans like you!

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
I see. I was just wondering because I am not into "corruption" theme. I usually select "romance" routes and skip over "corruption" routes in games. I did like Karen as a character though. She was a bit dominant, but would have liked to see a romance ending. Katelyn too.

Anyways, Octavia romance ending mod was mandatory because I felt her original romance ending was a slap in the face. While the devs super rushed and borderline abandoned the game, thank you for your hard work on "fixing" this game. The gaming industry needs more talented fans like you!
Everyone has different tastes, and I respect that. But it won't hurt to try any of my "C" mods if you haven't already. I'm probably too liberal with the word "corruption" in my mods anyway. They're just a little kinkier than your average vanilla romance. The relationships and sex are definitely consensual, and no one is cruel or abusive to one another (...I think). And like I said, "C" does not even stand for corruption in KarenC lol. That mod is literally the closest thing to any romance she can ever have in her life, given the circumstances. But hey, if you don't want anything remotely related to kinky stuff, I understand.

I'm glad you enjoyed OctaviaR, mate. Yeah, I was so devastated after I got her romance ending, because that was not an easy route to get into, and she took my money and ran! lol. I'm sure the devs wanted to give us that bittersweet aftertaste, but I don't know... didn't really work for me. I want the girls to be happy... in my arms! I'm not talented in any way, and I'm not trying to "fix" the game (just a few add-ons, maybe?), but I appreciate your kind words lol.

Last edited:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
... I did like Karen as a character though. She was a bit dominant, but would have liked to see a romance ending.
TBH you're the only person I can remember saying he likes Karen (as a character) and wants to romance her. But was there ever any romance from her part? She always used MC (and her son) as a tool in her schemes.

Same goes for Katelyn of course, but at least Katelyn tries to act with more decorum.

Reactions: imgfylalbm

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
TBH you're the only person I can remember saying he likes Karen (as a character) and wants to romance her. But was there ever any romance from her part? She always used MC (and her son) as a tool in her schemes.

Same goes for Katelyn of course, but at least Katelyn tries to act with more decorum.
Well, I gave her the romance she probably didn't deserve anyway lol. Karen on that route is slightly less bitchy and more rewarding than Karen on Claudia's corruption route, so I wasn't exactly comfortable going full-on punishment mode on her ass. (She at least gives Claudia a swimming job and MC a lot of action + money. Oh, but don't get me wrong... she gets all the punishment she can get...in bed.) But anyway, I made it work somehow... (I think lol).

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Is there any different walkthrough or a compilation of tips what to do on different route? Decided to give this game another try after dropping it a long time ago because of how hard it is to follow the walkthrough.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Is there any different walkthrough or a compilation of tips what to do on different route? Decided to give this game another try after dropping it a long time ago because of how hard it is to follow the walkthrough.
I don't remember where I got this, but someone made a walkthrough (day 1-19) regarding Claudia's MASK/swim job, and I've added the remaining days (day 20-22). The only endings you can't get with this walkthrough are Octavia's romance ending and Riley's ending, but there are hints about them further down this post. It seems that Arnav Dasari uploaded his miniguide for the Octavia's romantic route, and you can also check out the official .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 137 Votes