imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
i miss her voice
Well, since you mentioned her voice, I'll just leave these here as well.
I made ringtones out of her lines from the vanilla ending back in March.

: This one is a bit lewd and really can't be used out in the open.
"I know, sweetie. I love you so much. Ohwhuaah. You’re pumping me so sudden now… You really are excited... Cum in me! Cum in Me! Mrrwaah-awahuah… That’s it… Moouwah… It feels so warm-ahu-oouha…"
: This is slightly more decent, but yeah... I wouldn't recommend using it in public either.
"There is so much inside… are you already thinking of knocking me up again, honey? Of course we can, sweetie. You love me, and I love you. And after all, I don’t mind my tits having a milky touch a bit longer."

They're really not that practical, come to think of it...
But anyway, I just like listening to Claudia's voice whenever I can lol.

Last edited:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I just wanted to let you guys know that I've finished updating all of my mods for the time being.
They will have better dynamics, transitions (image & audio), readability, etc. (I just... improved them overall lol.)
So yesterday I've played both Octavia and Claudia Corruption ending mods by Imgfylalbm. Ant it was quite an experience. Not gonna write a whole review or something, just some assorted notes:

- First of all, the mood. Ironically these corruption endings strike me as competing the romance endings in wholesomeness. They even basically end almost in the same way as Claudia's vanilla ending - MC and LI living together happily and having kids. Except now everyone on the internet know that Claudia/Octavia is a submissive slut. Not that I don't like it - I do - but it did surprise me a bit. Then again, I loved that a lot because that mix of love and lust, earning and submission is right up my alley. Octavia's ending was bittersweet - with much more sweetness than bitterness; Claudia's ending was the same, except both bitterness and sweetness were high pitched - I felt genuinely bad for her at the beginning and couldn't believe her in the middle.
- The plot(s). Well, in that they do remind each other, kinda having the same structure - first MC is forcing the LI to accept him as her master, then it turns out that she wanted exactly that all that time. And while Octavia's ending was more or less predictable (although I really like the flashback structure), Claudia's was like riding a rollercoaster - her story has more twists than a Shyamalan's movie. There's like, 3 twists that completely change the perception of her entire route - a great feat for a mod! So I guess in the end it truly was Claudia's corruption - just not the corruption of Claudia, lol! Her ending was so wholesome that like the whole game cast united in cheering for her and MC! I was especially surprised that Karen turned out to be a really decent person?! Yeah, I can see some difficulties with her ending if that's gonna be Imgfylalbm's canon. I mean, this Karen just doesn't really deserve what's in store for her.
- Visuals. Well, I really liked these two techniques used: the sliding images in Octavia's mod and the blacking-out in Claudia's mod. They really add some intensity and immersiveness into what's otherwise a series of still images. NT Prologue uses the same sliding frame technique, and it just adds some life to the images presentation. Cool stuff.
- Also I really liked the collage during Claudia's mod: it was really cool and inventive. I never saw something like that in any VN and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing something like that in NT.
- Actually, I believe Claudia's mod goes through most of her in-game scenes, kinda reminding player of everything they went through together with her. And giving it all a new light.
- Another detail I liked is her moans going all through credits instead of some music track. Really cool and even bit sinister, given the circumstances.
- The small question I have is - what is the music that plays through Claudia's scene? I don't think it's from vanilla (especially since the file is in the mod directory).
- Another small question is about Octavia - that moaning was taken from the Karen's Day 19 scene, right?
- And two small oversights I have to report: first one during Octavia's mod - in one of the scenes MC cums "into her stomach", even though I'm sure they had vaginal sex during that scene; so something like "womb" would probably be more anatomically correct, lol. Another is the size of MC's black silhouette during Claudia's mod. It wasn't looking intimidating or anything to me - it was just an unnatural size difference.

mpc-hc64 2023-06-22 05-10-27-51.jpg

Too conclude - these two mods were absolutely amazing! Big thumbs up! (y) I'm sure Karen's would be great as well!

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
- First of all, the mood. Ironically these corruption endings strike me as competing the romance endings in wholesomeness. They even basically end almost in the same way as Claudia's vanilla ending - MC and LI living together happily and having kids. Except now everyone on the internet know that Claudia/Octavia is a submissive slut. Not that I don't like it - I do - but it did surprise me a bit. Then again, I loved that a lot because that mix of love and lust, earning and submission is right up my alley. Octavia's ending was bittersweet - with much more sweetness than bitterness; Claudia's ending was the same, except both bitterness and sweetness were high pitched - I felt genuinely bad for her at the beginning and couldn't believe her in the middle.
Yeah, I guess you could call them "corrupt romance," if you like. I mean, there are only so many things that can happen in a monogamous relationship. And the baseline of these characters is still the vanilla game, so I can't suddenly make them idk go crazy and try to take over the world (or declare an incest nation lol). I just added a few twists that do not necessarily clash with anything we've seen from day 1 to day 21. And after all, I really want my girls to have their "happily ever after" above all else.

- The plot(s). Well, in that they do remind each other, kinda having the same structure - first MC is forcing the LI to accept him as her master, then it turns out that she wanted exactly that all that time. And while Octavia's ending was more or less predictable (although I really like the flashback structure), Claudia's was like riding a rollercoaster - her story has more twists than a Shyamalan's movie. There's like, 3 twists that completely change the perception of her entire route - a great feat for a mod! So I guess in the end it truly was Claudia's corruption - just not the corruption of Claudia, lol! Her ending was so wholesome that like the whole game cast united in cheering for her and MC! I was especially surprised that Karen turned out to be a really decent person?! Yeah, I can see some difficulties with her ending if that's gonna be Imgfylalbm's canon. I mean, this Karen just doesn't really deserve what's in store for her.
Karen deserves what is coming for her, believe me. :sneaky: I guess I'm focusing more on her "slut" side instead of her "scheming bitch" side. After all, nothing too bad comes out of her scheming if you really look back at things. (Maybe because the vanilla game ended without telling us any of the consequences lol.) btw you can see why I was kinda reluctant for the whole premise of KarenC, right? But I'll make it work... oh yeah... it will work lol.

- Visuals. Well, I really liked these two techniques used: the sliding images in Octavia's mod and the blacking-out in Claudia's mod. They really add some intensity and immersiveness into what's otherwise a series of still images. NT Prologue uses the same sliding frame technique, and it just adds some life to the images presentation. Cool stuff.
- Also I really liked the collage during Claudia's mod: it was really cool and inventive. I never saw something like that in any VN and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing something like that in NT.
- Actually, I believe Claudia's mod goes through most of her in-game scenes, kinda reminding player of everything they went through together with her. And giving it all a new light.
- Another detail I liked is her moans going all through credits instead of some music track. Really cool and even bit sinister, given the circumstances.
Thank you for noticing those little details. I can't draw any of the scenes myself (or record the lines for that matter), so I had to find ways to utilize existing images without feeling too repetitive. And that "recollection" scene is my tribute to the vanilla game (I mean the whole ClaudiaC mod is a tribute in itself, but that part is especially so). And yup, nothing but that sweet moaning of Claudia all throughout the credit roll lol.

- The small question I have is - what is the music that plays through Claudia's scene? I don't think it's from vanilla (especially since the file is in the mod directory).
The music is called " " by jrayteam6. This is my favorite track from the Witch Trainer (or Princess Trainer) game. (But I don't think the music itself was commissioned especially for those games.) I really couldn't find a proper alternative in the music library of MT, so I just included it out of my selfish desire to listen to it some more lol.

- Another small question is about Octavia - that moaning was taken from the Karen's Day 19 scene, right?
Yup, Octavia herself does not have any moans (or any lines), so I just borrowed the audio from another blonde MILF.

- And two small oversights I have to report: first one during Octavia's mod - in one of the scenes MC cums "into her stomach", even though I'm sure they had vaginal sex during that scene; so something like "womb" would probably be more anatomically correct, lol. Another is the size of MC's black silhouette during Claudia's mod. It wasn't looking intimidating or anything to me - it was just an unnatural size difference.

View attachment 2714887
Yeah, you're probably right. I could've said "belly" instead of stomach, but in the end, that line is not correct. I should change that.
About the MC's sprite... that is just the vanilla sprite. I did think about making him proportional to other sprites, but after a few failed attempts, I just left it as it is. And honestly, the difference in size is not too bad, if you ask me. (Maybe I got too used to it after looking at it for so long lol) But yeah, I can't really do any "realistic" representation of the scenes I wrote using those sprites, so idk, Claudia's sprite fitting snugly inside of MC's sprite didn't look too bad (since he's the Master! lol).

Too conclude - these two mods were absolutely amazing! Big thumbs up! (y) I'm sure Karen's would be great as well!
Thank you once again for your support, mate. Let's see how KarenC turns out lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
... I can't suddenly make them idk go crazy ... (or declare an incest nation lol).
Well, in Claudia's route you kinda did. She admits to some pretty crazy stunts there. And there is a whole incest city.

But I'll make it work... oh yeah... it will work lol.
sweaty-sweating.gif

And that "recollection" scene is my tribute to the vanilla game
(y) (y) (y)

The music is called " " by jrayteam6. This is my favorite track from the Witch Trainer (or Princess Trainer) game.
Oh, I see.

Thank you once again for your support, mate. Let's see how KarenC turns out lol.
(y) 829687804065349673.png (y) 829687804065349673.png (y) 829687804065349673.png (y)

Reactions: imgfylalbm

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
And there is a whole incest city.
Ah well, that was a bit crazy I know. I kinda went meta on that one. But hey, it's called "Milky Town," so I don't think it's too far off lol. (btw, are you absolutely sure it's not just Claudia messing with your head? It might not actually be an incest town. :sneaky:)

40teeth

Jun 17, 2018
Any one knows if there is an official android port of the final version? Hopefully someone could get the story mods Android ported too when imgfylalbm is done. The story might be rushed but the art and voice acting is so good. Its sad the game is not getting much attention at all.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
(Announcement) My new ClaudiaC mod is out now, the "corrupt" counterpart to the ClaudiaW mod. (May 31, 2023)

#Update: If you downloaded ClaudiaW before Jun 3, 2023, you may want to update the script with this one.

[List of Story Mods]
ClaudiaW (Claudia's extended romance ending)
OctaviaR (Octavia's extended romance ending)
OctaviaC (Octavia's extended corruption ending)
ClaudiaC (Claudia's extended corruption ending)
imgfylalbm are the story mods compatible with one another? Can I download them all, only one, or one each for Claudia and Octavia?

Reactions: imgfylalbm

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
imgfylalbm are the story mods compatible with one another? Can I download them all, only one, or one each for Claudia and Octavia?
Yes, the mods are supposed to be modular, meaning you can either play each of them independently or install everything all at once. They do not interfere with each other since they're all for different routes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aribba32

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
I have some questions
Does chapter 20 means completed,if not then how many chapters game has?
Does the android version link has completed game?
Is this step incest or true incest?

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
I have some questions
Does chapter 20 means completed,if not then how many chapters game has?
Does the android version link has completed game?
Is this step incest or true incest?
All endings (except for bad endings) happen on day 22. You should download the "finale" version, but I don't know whether that exists for Android.

And it will be the truest incest you'll ever encounter. Nah, I'm just kidding... You can designate the relationships yourself. However, the narrative leaves little wiggle room for any other relationships than the intended ones. (btw, there are also limits to the letter count so... good luck squeezing "step-" in there. :sneaky:)

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
I
All endings (except for bad endings) happen on day 22. You should download the "finale" version, but I don't know whether that exists for Android.

And it will be the truest incest you'll ever encounter. Nah, I'm just kidding... You can designate the relationships yourself. However, the narrative leaves little wiggle room for any other relationships than the intended ones. (btw, there are also limits to the letter count so... good luck squeezing "step-" in there. :sneaky:)
I like true incest and does anyone know if where i can find finale for Android

4.10 star(s) 138 Votes