imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Okay alright, this game got mods to pad out the rough edges. But...why aren't they packaged into one script? Will that break the game or something? I have yet to open the link to drive so there might be something in there so I am not sure.
Hi, there. These mods were added one by one over time as extensions to the original endings. Because they're all independent mods, you can download just one, some of them, or all of them. None of them will interfere with one another or break the game (I hope).

The only reason there isn't a single zip file containing all of them is that I wanted to do it after the entire "extended" saga was finished. I didn't intend to make this many mods in the first place, but the next two (the self-proclaimed true endings) will bring everything to a close.

In the meantime, you can download any of the six mods that are currently available and play whatever you want because, in theory, they are all for independent routes (endings). But I recommend starting with ClaudiaW to test the waters. ;)

Reactions: ryan_love

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
Hi, there. These mods were added one by one over time as extensions to the original endings. Because they're all independent mods, you can download just one, some of them, or all of them. None of them will interfere with one another or break the game (I hope).

The only reason there isn't a single zip file containing all of them is that I wanted to do it after the entire "extended" saga was finished. I didn't intend to make this many mods in the first place, but the next two (the self-proclaimed true endings) will bring everything to a close.

In the meantime, you can download any of the six mods that are currently available and play whatever you want because, in theory, they are all for independent routes (endings). But I recommend starting with ClaudiaW to test the waters. ;)
Aight. Fair play. Consider putting them into one modded thing at the end though. I think people will want to test the whole thing out organically rather than choose a girl out side of a game aka download a girl's script lol.

Reactions: imgfylalbm

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Actually, Claudia wrote herself in. :sneaky: I had no choice! She can be very jealous.
Yeah, these things can happen when you're writing about characters you care about. Especially if they are your favourites. It's like they start to act on their own will. I mean, Stephen King himself mentioned it in his book "On Writing".

In any case, I like the idea of Katelyn being her secret guardian angel rather than the self-centered cocktease she appears to be. It did take some time for me to make her more believable, but I'm not too unhappy with the outcome lol.
Yeah, as usual, despite all the incest and sadomasochism, your mods always turn out very sweet, just like the girls in them.

Oh, it's gonna get much weirder... if you know what I mean. ;)
Yeah well, I get a feeling Lockmaker is gonna be the most unorthodox of your mods.

I put a lot of effort into that "slamming down" mechanism, btw, with syncing the audio and light on/off, etc.
(y) (y) (y)

I even attempted to do something with the acronym A.K.U.S., but it sounded too much like an actual organization, so I behaved...
As in AUKUS? Actually, I'm all for MAPA. As in Make Ashley Pregnant Again. And MKPA. And MCPA.

... And Katelyn using her "children" as just another tool to help her win the election was completely natural for her character, if you ask me lol.
Yeah, that was 100% her style.

So I turned those uniforms into some sort of humiliating gift for both of them from a jealous mother who had to send her son away and is seeking to punish them for not letting her marry MC.
Really? I kinda missed that angle.

Not the entire world is Milky Town. (I'm not that crazy.)
Heh, the mod is so bonkers honestly an incest law wouldn't surprise me! (But it's bonkers in a good, enjoyable way.)

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Yeah, these things can happen when you're writing about characters you care about. Especially if they are your favourites. It's like they start to act on their own will. I mean, Stephen King himself mentioned it in his book "On Writing".
Yeah... let's go with that... :sneaky:

Yeah, as usual, despite all the incest and sadomasochism, your mods always turn out very sweet, just like the girls in them.
Those things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive, if you ask me lol. Hey, if this is a fantasy for us... I say the girls deserve happy endings just as much as MC does.

As in AUKUS? Actually, I'm all for MAPA. As in Make Ashley Pregnant Again. And MKPA. And MCPA.
Seriously, we need some preggo images/sprites lol.

Really? I kinda missed that angle.
Perhaps it was a bit too subtle, but Claudia chose the colors (black for Katelyn and pink for Ashley) with great care. :sneaky:

Heh, the mod is so bonkers honestly an incest law wouldn't surprise me! (But it's bonkers in a good, enjoyable way.)
Now that I'm working on the true ending... I think I could've just gone with it (the incest nation) and it would've been fine. But nah... maybe the illusion of shame makes it even more delicious lol.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
I appreciate you removing the logo, but like I said, I think I'll just use them in LOCKMAKER... because I won't even have to change anything (including the logo) in there. KateAshC is already too bloated (it's actually longer than ClaudiaC), and I'm afraid I can't add images that don't fit into the existing scenes (i.e. the hotel penthouse, the White House). I'll definitely be able to use these Antje images (and the farm ones) in LOCKMAKER because I'll have a lot more leeway in terms of where she can be or what she can do.
I find this Lydia Taylor in some angles looks like Ashley so I upload some scenes and pics here, I hope you would find some good use of these in your mods.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
I find this Lydia Taylor in some angles looks like Ashley so I upload some scenes and pics here, I hope you would find some good use of these in your mods.

Pixeldrain
I checked the files, and with the exception of two videos, I already had them lol. Lydia has that really fresh-out-of-school nerd girl vibe, doesn't she? And there are more girls in the game who can pass for Ashley. When I was looking for KateAshC images, my first choice was Melina, but Antje reminded me of Ashley more.

Anyway, thanks for the files as always. ;) I'll see what I can do for LOCKMAKER later, because I'm still stuck on MariaS.

Reactions: ljabc

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Milky Touch.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
Made a compressed Android port of Milky Touch.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
nb!

Reactions: Eonor

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017

ClaudiaW: Claudia's Extended Romance Ending's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaR: Octavia's Extended Romance Ending's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaC: Octavia's Extended Corruption Ending's Extended Corruption EndingClaudiaC: Claudia's Extended Corruption Ending's Extended Corruption EndingKarenC: Karen's Extended Ending's Extended EndingKateAshC: Katelyn & Ashley's Extended Ending's Extended Ending

[Announcement] KateAshC: Katelyn & Ashley's extended ending is out now! (Oct 5, 2023)
[Announcement] Script Updates: Minor consistency patches for all mods (Oct 14, 2023)

#Update: If you downloaded ClaudiaW before Oct 14, 2023, you may want to update the script with this one.

This is the ClaudiaW mod: Claudia's extended romance ending.

I recently played this game and really loved it for the most part (though I think it could use some more streamlining).
I was really excited to find this image of Claudia's wedding dress, but I was also immediately disappointed that there was no script or scene to go with it.
So I just whipped up my own version of the scene.
It's just a patchwork of resources that I can find from other scenes, but I really wanted her to have this scene.
The wedding scene is inserted before the beach scene, so it should give you a choice menu like shown below.

Apr 10, 2023 Update:
A certain Patreon bonus image of Claudia recording a sex tape has been provided to me, so I created a whole new additional scene based on it.
The bonus scene starts right after my original wedding scene and has two ending choices.
Disclaimer! Things might get a bit... disturbing. (But nothing too extreme, I assure you.)

ClaudiaW mod includes an updated script with modified images (eye & lip color change + bonus scene image) to go with it. The mod has been updated a lot thanks to Arnav Dasari's wonderful feedback!

Download ClaudiaW.zip

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_Claudiabeach.rpy" and 1 folder named "ClaudiaWimages" containing 9 png files and 1 ogg file.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/ClaudiaWimages".
4. Enjoy.

View attachment 2833546 View attachment 2845741 View attachment 2845742 View attachment 2845743
Hey, the game looks interesting and I'm a sucker for Mods. But by any chance (I'm guessing no), would the walkthroughs work on your mods? Is a walkthrough required or is it linear?

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Hey, the game looks interesting and I'm a sucker for Mods. But by any chance (I'm guessing no), would the walkthroughs work on your mods? Is a walkthrough required or is it linear?
Hey, mate. These story mods are essentially extensions of the vanilla game's endings. While the mods themselves are fairly straightforward (linear) and do not require a walkthrough, getting to the starting point of the mods will necessitate navigating through the vanilla game routes. However, because they are "extended endings" in the literal sense, they will not require any additional research for you to enjoy. ;)

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes