RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Anyone feel like reading the code to figure out how to get the hidden ending. He apparently spent three scenes in the ending. I get the feeling that he spent all effort into that ending. How to trigger it would be neat as well.

lpfn102

May 16, 2017
Anyone feel like reading the code to figure out how to get the hidden ending. He apparently spent three scenes in the ending. I get the feeling that he spent all effort into that ending. How to trigger it would be neat as well.
yeah me neither anyone can tell what is the last scene unlock?
There is a hidden ending.
The hidden ending in the gallery isn't a scene and has no replay label in the code, It's just a still image of Claudia in a wedding dress (an even skimpier one than Riley's), and the only way to unlock it is to 100% the game by unlocking all other scenes in the gallery through normal play, including the other hidden one on day 12.

If you don't want to bother, I modified the gallery unlocker to also show the 2 hidden scenes. Download the attachment and drop it into the 'game' folder, backup then delete the original 'Functions.rpy' and 'Functions.rpyc' files, and then put in the gallery unlock code (change the player's name to 'Kuma!!!' in the relationships screen) again to get those 2 hidden/question mark scenes unlocked.

Last edited:

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
K how about Claudia corruption route. By herself

No actually I got that through playing regular

The hidden ending is supposed to be three scenes

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
yeah the hidden ending is not in the gallery or will it show up. He is indicating that you could find it via reading the replay coding. Riley ending that your talking about is available through the riley route.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
They are already working on their next game.. "NeonTouch"..that's the reason this one was rushed.

When I see how rushed the last 4 or 5 updates of this have been, it does not give me a single reason to play their new game. This shouldn't deserve the "Completed" tag, this deserves the "Abandoned" tag, and yes I know that those tags don't work like that but it's still greatly disappointing. So many characters got introduced and got shafted very quickly. Even the main route/ending sucks.

BDI

May 23, 2017
The hidden ending in the gallery isn't a scene and has no replay label in the code, It's just a still image of Claudia in a wedding dress (an even skimpier one than Riley's), and the only way to unlock it is to 100% the game by unlocking all other scenes in the gallery through normal play, including the other hidden one on day 12.

If you don't want to bother, I modified the gallery unlocker to also show the 2 hidden scenes. Download the attachment, and drop it into the 'game' folder. Backup then delete the original 'Functions.rpy' and 'Functions.rpyc' files.
Tried this and wound up with the same two locked scenes at the end.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 138 Votes