Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys, is there any on point walkthrough/guide for this game? using the official walkthrough really hard. I still can't get Octavia Romance route.
Been following the chart, but the option for Day 18 to give octavia the money didnt show up. Also the day 19 to invite her to mossland.

Oh yeah, I also can't go to route of swimsuit of Claudia.

Last edited:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Hey guys, is there any on point walkthrough/guide for this game? using the official walkthrough really hard. I still can't get Octavia Romance route.
I once wrote a list of all choices you have to make to get Octavia to Mossland - here it is.

Oh yeah, I also can't go to route of swimsuit of Claudia.
Don't have an exact list for that one, but IIRC you have to work for Karen (instead of Katelyn) to get there, i.e you need to let her blow you on Day 12. If you're doing everything right then during the Claudia/Karen massage scene Karen would offer Claudia to work at the academy.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
What page is the save on to unlock everything? The music is pretty good but it's all locked behind completion, not sure if I have time to go through it all, can't believe this is the first one I played with actual voices though.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
What page is the save on to unlock everything? The music is pretty good but it's all locked behind completion, not sure if I have time to go through it all, can't believe this is the first one I played with actual voices though.
Do you want to unlock the music or do you want to unlock the sex scenes? If it's the latter then the first post has you covered.

slobber

May 19, 2019
Just finished MT. It was... alright. Didn't hit the fetishes I was looking for but the art is 10/10.
Problem with the high quality art is animation would be a NIGHTMARE so it's a dilemma of high quality stills or mediocre animation. Honestly the artist would be heaven for my fav game on here (LR2) because it focuses on dynamic stills and is sorely lacking good visuals (although I heard the visuals are being worked on)
Story was actually what made me drop MT the first time. I felt there were far too many "asspulls" in an already fantasized plot.

When a world is built, I appreciate if parameters are set and followed.
Dad is literally scum of the Earth but manages to bag "Mrs Perfect". Friend is creepy genius who is loaded with money and connections (the extremely convenient plot device and solution for 99% of MC's problems) and asks for almost nothing in return while being a completely creepy dick (considering what MC gets from Victor, his mum's panties are honestly a small price to pay). Massage (as mentioned in previous posts) literally makes the MC bring girls to climax on command.

I saw a lot of appreciation for the Riley plot but even it felt forced. Out of all the women, she was basically the only one that literally jumped on his dick, metaphorically, for no reason when she's supposed to be a sweet SHY innocent girl (she's literally attracted to him from the get-go pretty much and she's the one that asks *him* out?). It's literally a "oh MC exists" "oh I think I like him". Yes they went on that concert date but there was nothing that showed why she should be showing the MC the time of day.

Also the random connection to the Senator (Aunt) felt way left field along with the sister that was estranged.

I mean seriously? You have an MC that is the nephew of a politician aunt, brother to a bitch sister, son to a perfect but retarded mother + the biggest piece of trash dad, best friend to a rich corrupt compgeek + manipulative compgeek's mom, and the object of affection for a shy angel that wants to throw herself at him? And somehow... he's just this... faceless slate... this nobody...

Funny enough, that most believable setting for me was the teacher although the whole Mask club thing was not to my liking either. I honestly think MT would have had more success with a generic mom and 2 sisters plot (that litter F95) because I felt the story (surprisingly) detracted from the good art. This is actually very shocking for me because most games suffer from weak visuals and strong stories (hence devs always resorting to Daz or other sprite engines for their visuals). I never thought I'd come across the opposite.

tldr Art was to my liking. Story wasn't.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I honestly think MT would have had more success with a generic mom and 2 sisters plot
I don't know, mate, I liked MT plot precisely because it wasn't run of the mill "dad's out of the picture, time to impregnate my female relatives." Well, actually I guess it was partially that - it kinda has two facets: a regular slice of life incest/first love story and the whole politics/spying story. The slice of life aspect is represented by the Riley's route and, I guess, Claudia romance route. The second aspect is much more interesting - at least for me. It shows us a world of rich, powerful and corrupted people, but MC (and we the players) comes into contact with this dangerous yet exciting world only tangentially, moreover in an outright voyeuristic manner. He's an outsider peaking from behind a curtain (sometimes literally) at an underground world of secret pleasures and high stakes. This is such a classic noir setup - I cannot help but admire it. I think the devs loved it too and thus dedicated the rest of the routes to exploring this premise.

PS:
Honestly the artist would be heaven for my fav game on here (LR2)
What's that, Lab Rats 2?

Last edited:

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023

Click here to access and download all of the story mods.
ClaudiaW: Claudia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaR: Octavia's Extended Romance EndingOctaviaC: Octavia's Extended Corruption EndingClaudiaC: Claudia's Extended Corruption EndingKarenC: Karen's Extended EndingKateAshC: Katelyn & Ashley's Extended EndingMariaS: True Harem Ending - Part I

#Update: If you downloaded MariaS before Jan 2, 2024, please download the zip file again because there have been changes in the images folder. (Delete the preexisting "game/MariaSimages" folder and follow the "how to install" steps again.)

This is the MariaS mod: True Harem Ending - Part I. What does the "S" stand for? It's Shirley.

The mysterious whore trainer of the MASK has finally appeared before us. This is the biggest and longest mod I've ever made, as well as the most unconventional. I have no idea how to summarize this mod, so I'll just list what's in it.

1) Octavia & Claudia's extended dual corruption ending
2) Maria & MILF cum-slut harem
3) Incorporation of Studio Kuma's Patreon bonus images
4) The young Claudia story arc
5) An unhealthy amount of Daddy issues
6) Never-before-used images & audio from the vanilla game

Disclaimer! The tone of this mod is "rough" and "kinky", to say the least. So if you are only into vanilla stuff, I would advise you to take caution with this one (except for young Claudia).
It will deal with girl-on-girl action, threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, gangbangs, BDSM & polyamorous relationships, losing virginity, Daddy issues, a lot of rough sex, spanking, cum swapping, groping, impregnation, incest, etc.

However, because this mod also serves as an introduction to LOCKMAKER (True Harem Ending - Part II), I have confined the kinkier stuff (MMF threesomes, double penetrations, bondage, groping, gangbangs, etc.) inside a skippable section.

All events in MariaS take place after the threesome scene with Octavia & Claudia, so you should see the choice menu shown below.

How to install:

1. When you extract the zip file, there should be 1 script file named "script_day22_OctaviaClaudia.rpy" and 1 folder named "MariaSimages" containing two subfolders ("events": 75 jpg + 14 png + 2 webm files, "sprites": 41 png files), 5 png files, and 3 ogg files.
2. Take both (1 script & 1 folder) and put them in the "game" folder.
3. The script file will overwrite the original one, and the folder should now be in the location "game/MariaSimages".
4. Enjoy.

Jan 2, 2024 Update:
- Claudia's new bikini malfunction sprite & new facial expression
- A few minor improvements made to the script
MariaS update 01.jpg

p.s: Arnav Dasari also contributed to this mod by providing ideas and access to various never-before-seen images.

MariaS choice.jpg MariaS screen 01.jpg MariaS screen 02.jpg MariaS screen 03.jpg MariaS screen 04.jpg MariaS screen 05.jpg MariaS screen 06.jpg MariaS screen 07.jpg MariaS screen 08.jpg MariaS screen 09.jpg MariaS screen 10.jpg MariaS screen 11.jpg MariaS screen 12.jpg MariaS screen 13.jpg MariaS screen 14.jpg MariaS screen 15.jpg MariaS screen 16.jpg MariaS screen 17.jpg

Last edited:

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Hey, guys. I have two quick announcements to make about my story mods.

1) ClaudiaC & KarenC have both received updates. I adjusted the size of MC's sprite in both of them, as well as the size and position of Claudia's smiling lips in ClaudiaC.
ClaudiaC update 03 (before).jpgClaudiaC update 03 (after).jpg
ClaudiaC update 02.jpgClaudiaC update 04 (after).jpg
KarenC update (before).jpgKarenC update (after).jpg
So if you downloaded ClaudiaC or KarenC before Dec 26, 2023, please download the files again because there have been changes in both the images and the script. Delete the preexisting "game/ClaudiaCimages" & ""game/KarenCimages" folder and follow the "how to install" steps again.

2) I've finally created a link to an integrated folder that contains all of my Milky Touch Story Mods.
↑ If you see this banner, click it to access the "integrated package" and download everything all at once. (This banner will appear in all of my mods posts as well as in my signature. And yes, I am aware that the banner is hideous, lol.)

This integrated package ("Milky Touch Story Mods by imgfylalbm" folder) will always be up to date, so you can simply replace any mods you previously downloaded with its contents. More information can be found in the "How to Install.txt" file included in the package.

Last edited:

Alexfly

Apr 23, 2017
Hey, guys. I have two quick announcements to make about my story mods.

1) ClaudiaC & KarenC have both received updates. I adjusted the size of MC's sprite in both of them, as well as the size and position of Claudia's smiling lips in ClaudiaC.
So if you downloaded ClaudiaC or KarenC before Dec 26, 2023, please download the files again because there have been changes in both the images and the script. Delete the preexisting "game/ClaudiaCimages" & ""game/KarenCimages" folder and follow the "how to install" steps again.

2) I've finally created a link to an integrated folder that contains all of my Milky Touch Story Mods.
↑ If you see this banner, click it to access the "integrated package" and download everything all at once. (This banner will appear in all of my mods posts as well as in my signature. And yes, I am aware that the banner is hideous, lol.)

This integrated package ("Milky Touch Story Mods by imgfylalbm" folder) will always be up to date, so you can simply replace any mods you previously downloaded with its contents. More information can be found in the "How to Install.txt" file included in the package.
such nice xmas gifts

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
MariaS has been updated with Claudia's new swimsuit sprite (bikini malfunction), which somehow slipped through my fingers but was brought to my attention today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MariaS Jan 2, 2024 Update:
- Claudia's new bikini malfunction sprite & new facial expression
- A few minor improvements made to the script

So, if you downloaded MariaS before Jan 2, 2024, please download the zip file again because there have been changes in the images folder. Delete the preexisting "game/MariaSimages" folder and follow the "how to install" steps again.

p.s: Happy New Year to all of you! ;)

Last edited:

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Gents, Santa brought some gifts to our Discord, and now I'm gonna share them with you. As most of you probably know, there's an archive of Studio Kuma's Patreon:

however, it contains only the 5 bucks tier content. But today our Santa GabriellaHallGIFs has shared about a couple dozen bonus pictures that were available for the Praetor tier. They include some variation pics of the game scenes as well as some WIP pictures. We all (meaning me, him and Imgfyalbm) have decided that there will be no harm in sharing that studio's art with the wider audience, since the Studio and their Patreon is no more. If anything, sharing this art to as many people as possible might actually help to get the artist the recognition they deserve - hopefully they're still in the business and the publicity would be useful.

Now to the juicy parts. Gonna upload them all here under spoilers. WIP of Karen and a more classy date with Riley:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
KateAshC has been updated with nude sprites of Katelyn, Ashley, and Claudia. You can get the updated version .

Once again, this took far longer than I expected (a recurring theme with this mod). Part one of KateAshC, in which Claudia crashes the election victory party, now includes full-fledged sprite actions! I first wrote the scene with nude sprites in mind, but I couldn't make Kate/Ash's (serviceable) nude sprites. So I just went with the "no sprites" style, but it did feel a little empty in between sex scenes. I was going to give up sprites for LOCKMAKER if I couldn't make this work, so I figured I'd start with this bitchy duo. And I think they turned out... fine (not great, but adequate). The original monochromatic representation technique is, of course, still in use as a visual aid.

KateAshC update 01.jpg KateAshC update 02.jpg KateAshC update 03.jpg KateAshC update 04.jpg KateAshC update 05.jpg KateAshC update 06.jpg KateAshC update 07.jpg KateAshC update 08.jpg KateAshC update 09.jpg

I've also updated ClaudiaC|MariaS|KarenC to fine-tune a couple of sprites (including a new bikini malfunction sprite for Claudia in MariaS) in the past two weeks. So, if you've lost track of updates, go to the "Milky Touch Story Mods: Integrated Package" and replace your files with the most recent ones.

[ClaudiaC]

[MariaS]
MariaS update 01.jpg

[KarenC]

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 137 Votes