imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
I just wanted to let you guys know that I have created a dedicated thread for my mods. It feels a little redundant, I know, but since not everyone in this thread would want me to spam here with all of my story mods, I figured I'd take this elsewhere. I haven't decided whether to relocate all of the individual posts as well, but for the time being, the new thread will serve as a dashboard/forum for all eight mods, while the individual posts for each mod will remain where they are.

I'm sorry it took me nearly a year to get out of your hair! ;) I've been working on these mods whenever I have free time, day and night. I had planned to do this after LOCKMAKER was finished, but I just started the thread first.

Last edited:

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Do people generally dl this game with story mod to start? I checked out the description, is it highly recommended?

Reactions: asdfgok

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Do people generally dl this game with story mod to start? I checked out the description, is it highly recommended?
You could say I'm a little biased, but you can install the mods from the beginning because there will be no confusion as to where the vanilla ending ends and the mod begins. The story mods are based on the original endings and do not necessarily contradict the narrative or style of the game. So it's entirely up to you whether to complete the vanilla game before beginning the mods or to begin the mods as soon as each route concludes. The story mods usually include never-before-seen images or audio from Studio Kuma Patreon bonuses, so there will be plenty to enjoy. ;) (I've heard they're fine, lol.)

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
To add to what Imgfylalbm said, you can always play vanilla first and then decide if the original endings satisfy you, or if you want them to be extended and sometimes their outcomes changed (I would say his mods tend to steer the corruption endings at the romance direction). Because that's what the Imgfylalbm's mods are, they don't change anything in the vanilla plot, except giving you a button at the end of a route - "do you want to see the extended (uncanonical) ending or do you want to see the original ending?"

Most people (me including) consider that the original routes have been concluded in a rushed manner, so Imgfylalbm's mods are very welcome. Can't say for the majority, but me personally - yeah, I do recommend them. But then again, you might find the original endings to be perfectly ok.

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
Hi. Where can I find out what happened to the game? The Discord link doesn't work. Patreon, too. What happened to the game or the author? :unsure: (the smartphone version isn't final either, judging by the numbers)

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
The joke is that I have no choice. The game doesn't ask me. I go to the old man automatically. :HideThePain:
Okay, there are several factors leading up to that point. The first step toward the photoshoot is to select "Check out Karen's underwear" & "Put Karen's underwear on your face" on day 3. And you should also select "It's a trap" on day 12. (And then of course, select "Okay" on day 13 when Victor demands you get him that panties.) It's a whole series of events involving their mother's panties, so it's understandable but not very streamlined, lol.

p.s: On day 12, you can only get "It's a trap" if you blackmailed Karen and facefucked her in the bathroom that day, so... I guess there's also that.

Last edited:

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
Okay, there are several factors leading up to that point. The first step toward the photoshoot is to select "Check out Karen's underwear" & "Put Karen's underwear on your face" on day 3. And you should also select "It's a trap" on day 12. (And then of course, select "Okay" on day 13 when Victor demands you get him that panties.) It's a whole series of events involving their mother's panties, so it's understandable but not very streamlined, lol.

p.s: On day 12, you can only get "It's a trap" if you blackmailed Karen and facefucked her in the bathroom that day, so... I guess there's also that.
That's it! That's the trap I'm missing. I didn't have a blackmail feature. I must have missed something earlier (I did everything else).

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
That's it! That's the trap I'm missing. I didn't have a blackmail feature. I must have missed something earlier (I did everything else).
Oh, we all need to facefuck Karen, or else the universe itself will be pissed lol. It's actually one of the main branches, with later stories depending on whether you chose FF or BJ that day. If you're looking to take the Karen FF route, this walkthrough may be useful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Simbad-sea

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
I can't take credit for that. I'm the writer, not the artist, although I like to still think I have good taste in women.
Hi. Sorry to ping you after so long since the studio closed. But could you/would you be willing to share who the artist was?

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes