Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Ok, can you post some of his other works ?
You can check them yourself, here's the Pixiv:

It's mostly NMGD but there are other pictures as well.

You can/did play "Milky Touch" right? If you can't, I suppose I can upload the game's directory to Mega.nz or some other file sharing site.

Sakosakosako

Aug 14, 2022
You can check them yourself, here's the Pixiv:

It's mostly NMGD but there are other pictures as well.

You can/did play "Milky Touch" right? If you can't, I suppose I can upload the game's directory to Mega.nz or some other file sharing site.
Thank you. No I can’t play this game, because I have only iOS

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Thank you. No I can’t play this game, because I have only iOS
Ok, I'll upload the game's rip. One question though - since you're using a smartphone, would you want the pictures resized? Currently they are 1920x1020, and about 500 kb each. The entire gallery is about 500 mb. I can make them smaller or I can leave them as they are.

Sakosakosako

Aug 14, 2022
Ok, I'll upload the game's rip. One question though - since you're using a smartphone, would you want the pictures resized? Currently they are 1920x1020, and about 500 kb each. The entire gallery is about 500 mb. I can make them smaller or I can leave them as they are.
You can keep the size the same, I have storage place

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
You can keep the size the same, I have storage place
Ok, here's the gallery:

It has all the scenes sorted by characters, plus the few animation videos the game has, plus character sprites, plus backgrounds for good measure. Everything is in .jpg, but they are high-quality jpgs. Reading the game's should give you a fair understanding of the plot in general and when and why each scene happens. I've named all the scenes folders in such a way so they would correspond to the walkthrough. Some of the scenes folders are copied in several characters directories, because the scenes contain both characters.

I've also uploaded a selection of the game's soundtrack:

It's only a small selection - 27 tracks out of 163 tracks. Pretty much all of the music in the game is great, but uploading all of them would've result in a 750 mb folder.

Sakosakosako

Aug 14, 2022
Ok, here's the gallery:

Mega

It has all the scenes sorted by characters, plus the few animation videos the game has, plus character sprites, plus backgrounds for good measure. Everything is in .jpg, but they are high-quality jpgs. Reading the game's should give you a fair understanding of the plot in general and when and why each scene happens. I've named all the scenes folders in such a way so they would correspond to the walkthrough. Some of the scenes folders are copied in several characters directories, because the scenes contain both characters.

I've also uploaded a selection of the game's soundtrack:

Mega

It's only a small selection - 27 tracks out of 163 tracks. Pretty much all of the music in the game is great, but uploading all of them would've result in a 750 mb folder.
Thank you very much

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Hello again, everyone!

I have updated my ClaudiaW mod with a whole new bonus scene utilizing a certain Patreon exclusive image provided to me by Arnav Dasari with the dev's blessing. I think this makes the mod complete (for now at least lol) and I just wanted to make a quick announcement to let you guys know.

ClaudiaW mod consists of 2 major parts.
The first part is the Wedding Night and it starts right after Claudia's plane scene ends.
The second part also happens on the same night as the first part but it gets a bit darker...and it has two ending choices.

You can find more details and the updated mod file in the original post here. I hope you guys enjoy!

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
Hello again, everyone!

I have updated my ClaudiaW mod with a whole new bonus scene utilizing a certain Patreon exclusive image provided to me by Arnav Dasari with the dev's blessing. I think this makes the mod complete (for now at least lol) and I just wanted to make a quick announcement to let you guys know.

ClaudiaW mod consists of 2 major parts.
The first part is the Wedding Night and it starts right after Claudia's plane scene ends.
The second part also happens on the same night as the first part but it gets a bit darker...and it has two ending choices.

You can find more details and the updated mod file in the original post here. I hope you guys enjoy!

good work

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
For those who play Milky Touch on Steam Deck and have weird OCD about keeping everything in your steam library neat like me, I'll leave the grids I made here. I would've just uploaded them on SteamGridDB but apparently this game is not registered there.

[Wide Capsule]
MT grid (land).png (920x430)

[Capsule]
MT grid (port) 01.png MT grid (port) 02.png MT grid (port) 03.png MT grid (port) 04.png (600x900)

[Hero]
MT hero.png (1920x620)
MT hero (3840).png (3840x1240)

[Logo]
MT logo.png (Original)
MT logo (white).png (White)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
That Claudia mod gave me an idea. Maybe I could make a dlc for Octavia, I have some pics and vids from a game that look like Octavia. I've been trying to put them into the game but I'm not that good with writing scripts and dialogues (I'll need some help with that). Anyway, I'll try to find some more and put them all into the game with some animations as well.

Here're some demo pics:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: The girls doesn't completely look like Octavia so your imagination might be needed.

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
That Claudia mod gave me an idea. Maybe I could make a dlc for Octavia, I have some pics and vids from a game that look like Octavia. I've been trying to put them into the game but I'm not that good with writing scripts and dialogues (I'll need some help with that). Anyway, I'll try to find some more and put them all into the game with some animations as well.
Note: The girls doesn't completely look like Octavia so your imagination might be needed.
Well I've always wanted to do something with Octavia's ending so if you want me to help, then I can probably write some scripts for you. (Octavia's romance ending really hurt me btw. I was heartbroken for almost a full day I think.) I'm not exactly an expert writer but if you want about the similar quality I did with ClaudiaW mod for Octavia, then maybe we can work together.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Well I've always wanted to do something with Octavia's ending so if you want me to help, then I can probably write some scripts for you. (Octavia's romance ending really hurt me btw. I was heartbroken for almost a full day I think.) I'm not exactly an expert writer but if you want about the similar quality I did with ClaudiaW mod for Octavia, then maybe we can work together.
Yes please, for now you should write some scripts and dialogues for the above scenes. I'll find some more.

Also, maybe you should try writing for this scene as well, this should be the Christmas vacation.

FormatFactory Mux az_recorder (3).mp4 (0_00_27) 000008.png

imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
Yes please, for now you should write some scripts and dialogues for the above scenes. I'll find some more.

Also, maybe you should try writing for this scene as well, this should be the Christmas vacation.
Okay, mate. But I need a couple of days before I can start anyway (I'm kinda in the middle of something), so take your time and find more images we can use lol. And we should probably figure out whether if it's okay to use these images in the first place...maybe check with the devs of the game these images are from?

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Okay, mate. But I need a couple of days before I can start anyway (I'm kinda in the middle of something), so take your time and find more images we can use lol. And we should probably figure out whether if it's okay to use these images in the first place...maybe check with the devs of the game these images are from?
Use them in here is fine, as long as we don't put them on patreon or claim it as our assets or an official dlc of this game.

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes