Sep 14, 2016
1610647245215.png

Overview:
Collection of CG from the game Sexy Airlines​

Updated: 2020-01-14
Developer/Publisher: Playduction - -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: 1920x1080 (Stills and Animation)
Pages: 852
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
- - -

Compressed
- - -

Compressed - Video and Images
- - - -

1610647599678.png 1610647624973.png Sexy Airplines(5).png Sexy Airplines(30).png Sexy Airplines(33).png

Thanks to Darkxluck for his generous contribution

Last edited by a moderator:

punoko

Jan 13, 2018
So I saw the original request thread and it said these came from some Chinese website. Would it be possible to link the URL, so I can check to see when it's updated? Thanks

Reactions: MrMustard

Whatsssuuuppp31

Apr 12, 2020
The game is getting ridiculous; people who spend hundred of dollars aren't even getting all the content in a simple fucking event. Everone on the discord is pissed af.

Reactions: SubWawa

omocik

May 2, 2017
well I spent a good amount of time in Sexy Airlines, level 35.
Indeed grind is there and events are hard to finish, but it's idle game. So logging in twice a day to upgrade planes and open luggage is mostly what I do. My advice is to not bother with turbulence (it takes too much effort). If you want to enjoy pictures then luckly OP shared gallery!

I would say S.A. is overall a bit poorly designed towards their income. Microtransactions are too expensive for what they give in return, but that's issue with most Nutaku games.

Last edited:

pabloper23

Feb 26, 2020
Trust me, you dont want the game.

I played a hacked version of it and the game was still fucking grindy AF with cheats enabled. It's a Nutaku game, it's designed to milk your wallet first, not your dick.
Bro what hacked version did you use ? I tried with some mod APK for Android but the game banned me instantly and I can't play until saturday :( And you are right, this game was made for steal your money but it's fun and some models are really hot.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote