Collection CG Sexy Airlines [lvl20] [Playduction]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

freeguyinc16

Feb 15, 2022
Appreciate anyone to share the latest event animations & Pictures - E.g - Thrift Shop event, Military, Valentines, Lunar New Year

freeguyinc16

Feb 15, 2022
Here's 3 of the Valentines threads, the subreddit linked above is the best place to find newer content
/ View attachment 1661730
View attachment 1661737
View attachment 1661732
Here's 3 of the Valentines threads, the subreddit linked above is the best place to find newer content
/ View attachment 1661730
View attachment 1661737
View attachment 1661732
Yup, found this link recently but it seems not all content release only bits and pieces

Jack Ngov

Feb 20, 2022
Thanks to Alexander Krisnov and Darkxluck for this! This was the reason for me signing up to F95 Zone!
Definitely some hot stuff in here.

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
Thanks for sharing the videos, does anyone have a full gallery? Thanks.
It's hard to find the full gallery (constantly updated with new img, anim.) but check this link "bitly/3pafsZY" (Put a point between the t and the l), it contains quite a lot but lacks some animations, images and occasional AF of events :sleep:

I suggest you look for what is missing on your own.
Also, keep in mind that several things here are at 720p, it's a problem to find them in 1080p... :confused:

Reactions: yolotdd

Sasha SHS

Jul 8, 2020
The game could be good if the developers made it a little faster. And so this is another donat garbage dump, the passage of which simply forces the player to kick in, because the recovery time of messages, the appearance of luggage and, in general, the set of in-game currency is just incredibly huge. The only way to speed it up is to spend crystals, the only way to get enough crystals is to deposit.

Avengium

Jun 20, 2022
It's hard to find the full gallery (constantly updated with new img, anim.) but check this link "bitly/3pafsZY" (Put a point between the t and the l), it contains quite a lot but lacks some animations, images and occasional AF of events :sleep:

I suggest you look for what is missing on your own.
Also, keep in mind that several things here are at 720p, it's a problem to find them in 1080p... :confused:
Thanks for the bitly, the link works.

How many graphic artists are working to make the pictures of Sexy Airlines?
I know one artist is: Logan Cure. I like his style. Has that 3D feel but it keeps being a painting.
But i noticed in some of the most recent pictures and videos that some have a more realistic style. For example the Yulia pic in post #66.
This realistic style is because of Logan Cure too or any other artist?

Reactions: ( Y )

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
Thanks for the bitly, the link works.
[...]
I know one artist is: Logan Cure. I like his style. Has that 3D feel but it keeps being a painting.
It doesn't matter!

Good point, I didn't know that Logan Cure was behind some of the Sexy Airlines artwork, no wonder the art is great.

However, I can't tell you that other artists are involved in Sexy Airlines.

pentos99994

May 16, 2018
Hey guys, check this , here you will find all latest videos, also there is a big storage of all existing animations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yolotdd and ( Y )
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote