beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
I wish the fan walkthroughs were more comprehensive. Are there other walkthroughs out there? Maybe one that divides the paths instead of bundles them all together?

Reactions: sarsno and Issikka

Jared Ahab

Dec 25, 2021
Anyone knows how to invite Octavia to mossland? I gave her 5k,learned the massage ,still can't give money to her on Day 18. When she called vic and me to the office, she said something like she was disappointed about I having helped Vic and I am the best individual. I don't even know if I am on the right route. The walkthrough is just confusing.... Plz tell me what exact choice have to be made to get her to mossland T T

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Alright. I know I'm very late with this, but I'm going to write a short review on the last update. (No, I'm not going to write a review for the whole game and give it a score - for reasons.) Why am I so late? Well, to be honest I was waiting for a possible Steam-version, and perhaps at least a mini-patch to go with it (I'll say nothing about voiceovers) but judging on what devs have been saying on Discord, this path is closed to them, so there's no sense in waiting.
So, just some thoughts and impressions (and spoilers if you still haven't played it!):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all - While the game production was rushed it is still better than being completely abandoned. I feel that it in most cases routes ended not in an abrupt cut, but it's more like skipping content / omitting some scenes, and in most cases it was justified by the plot - like Claudia and MC running away or MC having an impetuous fit and marrying Riley ASAP.
Yet still, as far as incest fantasies go, MT turned out to be pretty grounded. And of course, very enjoyable. Good job. Good game.

Last edited:

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Alright. I know I'm very late with this, but I'm going to write a short review on the last update. (No, I'm not going to write a review for the whole game and give it a score - for reasons.) Why am I so late? Well, to be honest I was waiting for a possible Steam-version, and perhaps at least a mini-patch to go with it (I'll say nothing about voiceovers) but judging on what devs have been saying on Discord, this path is closed to them, so there's no sense in waiting.
So, just some thoughts and impressions (and spoilers if you still haven't played it!):

All in all - While the game production was rushed it is still better than being completely abandoned. I feel that it in most cases routes ended not in an abrupt cut, but it's more like skipping content / omitting some scenes, and in most cases it was justified by the plot - like Claudia and MC running away or MC having an impetuous fit and marrying Riley ASAP.
Yet still, as far as incest fantasies go, MT turned out to be pretty grounded. And of course, very enjoyable. Good job. Good game.
Very intelligently done and honest review! Felt the same too, albeit you expressed it far better than I could. ^_^

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Visually this game is in a completely different level to every single adult game I've ever played(and I've played quite a few of them).

On top of that the writing is also pretty good.

It's a shame this developer isn't more active. I don't blame him, though. With his talent and the amount of support he has, I'd look for work elsewhere too.

Jan 25, 2018
So I found a mobile game called "Sexy Airlines" on Nutaku. Basically, it's just another pay to win mobile game but many of the girls in the game look similar to the girls in Milky Touch (similar art style). The game has some hot 18+ scenes but with tiresome grindings and pay money to get those scene faster.

For example I found someone who looks a bit like Octavia's sister/daughter:

View attachment 2016540
View attachment 2016541
Well, it's on Steam, and then if you are playing on Windows, you have access to Cheat Engine. That's how I played the latest version of Crush Crush without having to pay for the uncensor patch since I had an advanced save file from the Nutaku version which had the uncensor but was old.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Damn that sounds very nice, how present it is? If you don't mind me asking
I have not played the game thoroughly, since I usually avoid corruption paths and interactions in this kind of games when that is possible. So I only know about what you can expect from the game if you follow romantic routes.

Last edited:

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
So I found these scenes in the "Sexy airlines" game. I think in these angles the girl looks like Octavia as your secretary and nurse. Imagination is your best friend here.

Anyway, I'll try to unlock some more and post here.

Here's one amatuer attempt to make a spinoff (maybe you could do better, I'm not good with photoshop):

New Project.png

Textbox GUI files:

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock Octavia's romance ending? I keep making decisions that I think help her, but somehow end up shoehorned into the default Claudia ending.

Additionally, how do I unlock the photo shoot?

Reactions: michakq

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Can someone tell me how to unlock Octavia's romance ending? I keep making decisions that I think help her, but somehow end up shoehorned into the default Claudia ending.
Look up my post on this very page.

Additionally, how do I unlock the photo shoot?
IIRC you have to smell Karen's panties on Day 3, then facefuck her when she and Victor visit MCs home, then choose "it's a trap" after that.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes