Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i was going to post this on patreon but they are already supporting you-so i will post it here,
S A Z mods and is always there to answer questions and help-FOR ME ONE OF F95 GREATS
Messieurs i can only say this-i have never known a dev/team that not only makes a great game and is not only here in this thread but others aswell as often as you do and to maintain your supporters updates as you do is outstanding,this is just my opinion but Studio Kuma deserves support and for me ANOTHER OF F95 GREATS:love:(y)

Last edited:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
i was going to post this on patreon but they are already supporting you-so i will post it here,
S A Z mods and is always there to answer questions and help-FOR ME ONE OF F95 GREATS
Messieurs i can only say this-i have never known a dev/team that not only is here in this thread but others aswell as often as you do and to maintain your supporters updates as you do is outstanding,this is just my opinion but Studio Kuma deserves support and for me ANOTHER OF F95 GREATS:love:(y)
I simply don't know what to say.

You guys colored my life, and I was given so much fun&enjoyment in the past, playing games created by other devs.

So I wish my team and I can color your life as well, even if we are merely the bonbon which you find on the shelf, that offers you 5 minutes of sweetness in your life, knowing that fact, completes our journey.

Thanks for your kind words, and keeping it warm in our heart, the only thing we could do in return is to deliver more, and more, and much more~ :love: ;)

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I simply don't know what to say.

You guys colored my life, and I was given so much fun&enjoyment in the past, playing games created by other devs.

So I wish my team and I can color your life as well, even if we are merely the bonbon which you find on the shelf, that offers you 5 minutes of sweetness in your life, knowing that fact, completes our journey.

Thanks for your kind words, and keeping it warm in our heart, the only thing we could do in return is to deliver more, and more, and much more~ :love: ;)
Hello,love your game,the art is even better than most japanese vns.
also, wanted to ask if there will be pregnancy in this?
also wanted to ask if each girl will have a long story line even after the relationship starts with them?
oh almost forgot, if there will be pregnant sex in this?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Hello,love your game,the art is even better than most japanese vns.
also, wanted to ask if there will be pregnancy in this?
also wanted to ask if each girl will have a long story line even after the relationship starts with them?
oh almost forgot, if there will be pregnant sex in this?
1. Yes, there will be pregnancy elements but not as mainstream of the game. Probably as endings and It's not something that we would introduce soon.
2. Most of the girls would have a decent story length (8-12 scenes). Just please don't compare our game with some 3D game which has a ridiculous amount of renderings/scenes for each character.
3. If there is a Pregnant sex scene, it would probably be the ending, as I said in 1.

P.S. Glad you love the game.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Just to confirm: the incest patch in this game is still just absolute trash, right?

Like just a name swap in a game which has been baked to not contain incest, leaving you with such catchy monikers as "Mom's Sister" for your supposed Aunt, or "Mom's Daughter" for your supposed sister. Where the patch is so bad you wonder why it was even made in the first place.

It's still like that, right?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
1. Yes, there will be pregnancy elements but not as mainstream of the game. Probably as endings and It's not something that we would introduce soon.
2. Most of the girls would have a decent story length (8-12 scenes). Just please don't compare our game with some 3D game which has a ridiculous amount of renderings/scenes for each character.
3. If there is a Pregnant sex scene, it would probably be the ending, as I said in 1.

P.S. Glad you love the game.
What do you mean by pregnancy elements? Hopefully it's not like other devs that think pregnancy is only when she's 9 months and look like a whale. :ROFLMAO:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Messieurs Just tried a playthrough, but it seems some of the logic's broken somewhere: Went to the massage parlour and learned the advanced technique on the weekend, didn't get the Linda event, but when I go make deliveries the next week the dialogue refers to my breaking up their marriage.

Also, the variable for stealing the stockings from the headmistress' office doesn't seem to set properly: I got stockingless renders but dialogue referring to her stockinged feet etc.

Still can't quite wrap my head around the game logic, what triggers what e.g. with Victor, but assume that'll become clearer as the story develops.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Milky Touch [v0.9 Beta] [Studio Kuma] (462 MB rar pc source)
67 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
63 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Messieurs Just tried a playthrough, but it seems some of the logic's broken somewhere: Went to the massage parlour and learned the advanced technique on the weekend, didn't get the Linda event, but when I go make deliveries the next week the dialogue refers to my breaking up their marriage.

Also, the variable for stealing the stockings from the headmistress' office doesn't seem to set properly: I got stockingless renders but dialogue referring to her stockinged feet etc.

Still can't quite wrap my head around the game logic, what triggers what e.g. with Victor, but assume that'll become clearer as the story develops.
I'll report these bugs to the coder, thanks~ For linda event, you can only choose between Acquire massage technique or take on Linda's quest on day 7.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'll report these bugs to the coder, thanks~ For linda event, you can only choose between Acquire massage technique or take on Linda's quest on day 7.
Np. I closed out of the game when it stopped making sense, but I think it was going to work on Tuesday that I got Weng looking disheveled and the MC feeling guilty for busting up their marriage, despite being on the massage path.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Np. I closed out of the game when it stopped making sense, but I think it was going to work on Tuesday that I got Weng looking disheveled and the MC feeling guilty for busting up their marriage, despite being on the massage path.
Yeah I think it's one of the variable, when you are on massage route, it's not supposed to be on but somehow it's on.

Reactions: gregers
4.00 star(s) 138 Votes