Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
im not big fan black image of me , why its in game i have no idea maybe when thats fixed them maybe ill play it again

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
im not big fan black image of me , why its in game i have no idea maybe when thats fixed them maybe ill play it again
I think the idea is that you can imagine yourself (or whoever you like) in the place of the main character. I like it. More than that, I think the artist should not waste time drawing unimportant stuff like that (other male charachers, for example). The more time the artist spends on those things, the less time he (or she) has for pictures of sexy females.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I think the idea is that you can imagine yourself (or whoever you like) in the place of the main character. I like it. More than that, I think the artist should not waste time drawing unimportant stuff like that (other male charachers, for example). The more time the artist spends on those things, the less time he (or she) has for pictures of sexy females.
Couldn't agree more my bud, and our hats off for your understanding. ;)

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
wow...first time try the game...and impressive...worth the time i had waiting for decent contents. but really need more spicy and hardcore mode (aka incest pack)...keep up good work and we may meet on your patreon in near future. =))
ps: never mind i found it...in setting tho

Reactions: Studio Kuma

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Is there a real actual incest patch? The "pre-applied non-official" incest patch just swaps out the name with Mom, apart from the word, no relationship is ever implied in the story AND everybody, even her friend Evelyn AND her daughter call her that.
Haven't seen incest that ridiculously bad for quite a while.
And it's stupid, because it's clear that this is supposed to be incest.
Yeah this is ridiculous. I tried to play the game with the mom nickname and doesn't make any sense. One time is 'mom', the other time is 'lady' or 'woman'. You peek at 'mom' like a normal thing. Other female are "mom's sister" and "mom's daughter" but they aren't your aunt and sister, etc... The relations between characters in dialogues is a complete mess so I stop play the game. I'll try to play the game without the 'mom' tag but I bet that many situations will not make sense either. If you want to make a game with incest content just make a proper incest patch. Otherwise remove the incest theme completely and make an original story that the relations and dialogues make sense. This is annoying to both people who like 'incest' and people who don't. Except people that don't care about story and dialogues and skip text until they see a nude female to fap.

Reactions: botc76

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Lovely game so far , it’s not actually hard to explain, great art and highly potential story ( Nice job Messieurs ). :whistle:

Awwwhh... I feel very unusual sensation, if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.":D (By the way Thanks! Ginji ).:whistle:
May I commission a few sigs from you? :love:
I can sense jealousy is slowly consuming me, everytime I see Genji's breathtaking sig. :ROFLMAO:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ok im really confused... why is the android version giving choices to what the pc version doesn't give choices too? like im asked if I want peanut butter and in one version im giving choices and the other one just flies over that segment? like not shitting anyone the android version is more choiced based and the other isn't? WTF???

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
ok im really confused... why is the android version giving choices to what the pc version doesn't give choices too? like im asked if I want peanut butter and in one version im giving choices and the other one just flies over that segment? like not shitting anyone the android version is more choiced based and the other isn't? WTF???
Because we don't port android and it has not been updated.

• Angry
Reactions: cavaemon
4.10 star(s) 137 Votes