9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
any blood related other than the "mom"? no aunt or sis?
also is there any contact scene with the "mom"? or other's related...? not talking about just peeping...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
any blood related other than the "mom"? no aunt or sis?
also is there any contact scene with the "mom"? or other's related...? not talking about just peeping...
Go to the Relationships menu. Obviously the dev would never endorse incest, but they can't stop you setting Claudia as the mc's mom, Katelyn as his aunt, or Ashley as his sister.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Go to the Relationships menu. Obviously the dev would never endorse incest, but they can't stop you setting Claudia as the mc's mom, Katelyn as his aunt, or Ashley as his sister.
yes please .. thats what i've been telling this developers very time i see a good art or game...
for patreon crap .. make it open mame's&call's
also thx for pointing which character are "close" alike .. to the MC .. +1 to ya...

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I tried making changes in the "Relationship" menu, but doesn't seem to make a difference. He still refers to her as "Claudia" and their relationship seems unchanged. Didn't even work if I go back and start a new game.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I tried making changes in the "Relationship" menu, but doesn't seem to make a difference. He still refers to her as "Claudia" and their relationship seems unchanged. Didn't even work if I go back and start a new game.
Did you press confirm? When you go to claudia for example and the game ask what she is and the game hints at 3 letters, type in mom and press confirm. Pressing enter doesn't work

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Can someone please upload the walkthrough here? Link in the OP does work but downloading the file stuck at 20.9MB (21MB file size).

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Messieurs
Great game! Please, keep going (and you're right, Claudia's VA is amazing)
Wanted to ask you whether we'll be able to potentially see everything in maybe one go or have to choose certain characters over others (like right now going to the massage parlor and training gets you massage Claudia but no camera planting, riley music or meeting Linda, and also then potentially no Mask. The opposite applies).
Also how serious are you about the MC's and Claudia's "relationship" being "close" or not. I'm saying this because she's very affectionate and really "close" and the changing scene says "the woman who gave birth to you" while Marcello keeps calling her step. It can get confusing at times, even with or without editing the "relationships". There's also about 20 instances where Victor calls Karen mom and then maybe 1 or two when it's step
Keep up the good work (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone try to download the walkthrough recently? Because it's not working for me. I get the message
"server IP address could not be found" & "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN", whatever that mean...
Is the link dead?

Reactions: timi321

dyedude

Nov 25, 2018
Anyone try to download the walkthrough recently? Because it's not working for me. I get the message
"server IP address could not be found" & "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN", whatever that mean...
Is the link dead?
I think it is wont work for me neither.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
On the third try, I got the altered settings to hold for a new game , but they just keep reverting back to defaults when I try to change relationships for a saved game.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
On the third try, I got the altered settings to hold for a new game , but they just keep reverting back to defaults when I try to change relationships for a saved game.
Yea the relationships are on a per-play basis
So every new playthrough, you need to set them
Using saves from a playthrough where you already set them means you don't need to set them again

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Messieurs
Great game! Please, keep going (and you're right, Claudia's VA is amazing)
Wanted to ask you whether we'll be able to potentially see everything in maybe one go or have to choose certain characters over others (like right now going to the massage parlor and training gets you massage Claudia but no camera planting, riley music or meeting Linda, and also then potentially no Mask. The opposite applies).
Also how serious are you about the MC's and Claudia's "relationship" being "close" or not. I'm saying this because she's very affectionate and really "close" and the changing scene says "the woman who gave birth to you" while Marcello keeps calling her step. It can get confusing at times, even with or without editing the "relationships". There's also about 20 instances where Victor calls Karen mom and then maybe 1 or two when it's step
Keep up the good work (y)(y)(y)
Thanks, to your first question, since the story/routes branch out pretty early in-game, there is not much you can do when, say you are on Octavia's love route, you might still trigger some scenes with other characters but I'd say not much.

But the good news is we are implementing a gallery system next month so once you unlocked one scene, you can always go back and replay it and enjoy~

Thanks for reporting Victor's bug, reported to the coder. But we can't find the "the woman who gave birth to you " line, strange~

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes