throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Quote from the OP: "Unofficial incest patch is pre-applied. Go to Preferences to turn it on."
Yeah it doesn't work properly though, both Evelyn and her daughter Riley are both calling Claudia 'mom' and it took me a little while to figure out wtf was happening, who was who.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there a real actual incest patch? The "pre-applied non-official" incest patch just swaps out the name with Mom, apart from the word, no relationship is ever implied in the story AND everybody, even her friend Evelyn AND her daughter call her that.
Haven't seen incest that ridiculously bad for quite a while.
And it's stupid, because it's clear that this is supposed to be incest.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
nothing special yet, will skip a few updates

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Balthlazar

Jan 5, 2018
didn't realize you had so few patrons.... just pledged, keep to your release schedule and ill upgrade my patronage. ive been burned far to many times by cash grab patreons.

its criminal in my mind that you guys with the quality of your art and the not (too) juvenile writing are at your funding level while those summertime saga fags are literally rolling in dough with their crap art and "im written by a 14 year old" stories

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
didn't realize you had so few patrons.... just pledged, keep to your release schedule and ill upgrade my patronage. ive been burned far to many times by cash grab patreons.

its criminal in my mind that you guys with the quality of your art and the not (too) juvenile writing are at your funding level while those summertime saga fags are literally rolling in dough with their crap art and "im written by a 14 year old" stories
Thank you and we will!

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
thanks I thought that was necessary for the Step-mother of Victor part to unlock in order to get to handjob scene. I didnt read the walkthrough well, and said it actually bounds to fail, thanks for the respond dev, hoping for a Claudia xxx scene next.. <3

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
thanks I thought that was necessary for the Step-mother of Victor part to unlock in order to get to handjob scene. I didnt read the walkthrough well, and said it actually bounds to fail, thanks for the respond dev, hoping for a Claudia xxx scene next.. <3
Oh soon, very soon. ;)

• Love
Reactions: LilyIsMyBitch

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Where did you get this sense of Leon exploiting Octavia? Definitely not something we had in mind so just curious. :ROFLMAO: :unsure:
Well she works in his establishment and seems somewhat uncomfortable about what the customers expect from her. Why would she do that if she already has a job as teacher? I thought there must be something a little bit nefarious to make her do this.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Well she works in his establishment and seems somewhat uncomfortable about what the customers expect from her. Why would she do that if she already has a job as teacher? I thought there must be something a little bit nefarious to make her do this.
You are right on this ;) but not Leon i'd say.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Nice redesign of text field and choices!

Bugs here:
Anmerkung 2020-01-19 182739.png
Anmerkung 2020-01-19 183626.png
"Thank you, mom" later too, instead of "Claudia".

here too, i guess:
Anmerkung 2020-01-19 183420.png

"her mother"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio Kuma
4.10 star(s) 137 Votes