RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think he meant MC's best friend who was nice enough offered Karen to MC and now still need to assume the hatred for his shape and kindness. :cautious: I feel the need to defend for Victor.
I mean it is true that hes does take up a little too much of the screen time though; appearances and personalities aside. At least in my opinion anyway.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I played v0.5 before and now have played 0.7. Great stuff. It is so sad that you only have 29 patrons. Probably, very few people know about this game (and they should) or else I don't know how to explain why some horrible demo-version games with no content have 2300+ patrons while you having 29.

I've noticed a funny thing about that lockpicking game. It is very easy to go through it on a keyboard pressing the space bar, but much much more difficult using the left button of a mouse. It takes 10 seconds on a keyboard and a couple of minutes with a mouse.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I played v0.5 before and now have played 0.7. Great stuff. It is so sad that you only have 29 patrons. Probably, very few people know about this game (and they should) or else I don't know how to explain why some horrible demo-version games with no content have 2300+ patrons while you having 29.

I've noticed a funny thing about that lockpicking game. It is very easy to go through it on a keyboard pressing the space bar, but much much more difficult using the left button of a mouse. It takes 10 seconds on a keyboard and a couple of minutes with a mouse.
Just press the magic skip button on top left (or right I can't remember due to all the holiday drinkings lol). And yeah we will launch a marketing campaign along with your Jan's release which would include two more scenes (First vagainal sex) and a fully customized GUI.

Reactions: NukaCola

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Just press the magic skip button on top left (or right I can't remember due to all the holiday drinkings lol). And yeah we will launch a marketing campaign along with your Jan's release which would include two more scenes (First vagainal sex) and a fully customized GUI.
Of course I saw the skip button. I am not that stupid.) I like that mini game. It kind of adds variety to the gameplay. If anything, you should add some new mini games, if you ask me. But some people from this thread would probably disagree with me, since the game was obviously too difficult for them.))
I'm just curious what is wrong with the code since it is obvious that it works well on a keyboard but not so much with a mouse.
I'm looking forward to new versions.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Is this egregiously, blatantly, stupidly, false advertising or did someone just forget a tag?
Since there is no lactation content in the game right now, why should there be the tag? Actually, it is very annoying when developers put tags for the content that doesn't exist at the moment, and maybe never will (since most games get abandoned early). Like those idiots who slap the corruption tag when all the actual corruption is starting wearing shorter skirts or brighter makeup.
The tags are correct and they show what really is in the current version of the game. Maybe there will be some lactation stuff in the future, maybe won't. Probably, the developers plan for it, but plans have a tendency do not materialize.

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
>called "Milky Touch"
>set in "Milky City"
>no lactation tag

Is this egregiously, blatantly, stupidly, false advertising or did someone just forget a tag?
Since there is no lactation content in the game right now, why should there be the tag? Actually, it is very annoying when developers put tags for the content that doesn't exist at the moment, and maybe never will (since most games get abandoned early). Like those idiots who slap the corruption tag when all the actual corruption is starting wearing shorter skirts or brighter makeup.
The tags are correct and they show what really is in the current version of the game. Maybe there will be some lactation stuff in the future, maybe won't. Probably, the developers plan for it, but plans have a tendency do not materialize.
I'd say the artist is a huge fan of ALL kinds of liquids so it will be there~

Last edited:

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Guess I need to check the walkthru. Nothing happened other than a simple conversation with vic in class in update.

And I went back and apparently there is some lockpicking mini game now which doesn't like my mouse. oh well.

Last edited:

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
i followed the walkthrough but something is not right... why there will be no planning camera options after i cleaning up the trace in day 2??

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
i followed the walkthrough but something is not right... why there will be no planning camera options after i cleaning up the trace in day 2??
The guide shows that you need to leave the cum in the closet to trigger plant cam.

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes