sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I must be too stupid for the walkthrough. Can't figure out how to trigger the Riley scene. There isn't even an option to "spend your afternoon at home, you can either study or try to plant the camera in Karen’s office in case it was found" as the walkthrough says. Doesn't matter I'm on the Vic path or not. After coming home from the massage parlor or Weng's my MC goes straight to massaging Claudia in the night (or to bed).

Feb 26, 2019
I must be too stupid for the walkthrough. Can't figure out how to trigger the Riley scene. There isn't even an option to "spend your afternoon at home, you can either study or try to plant the camera in Karen’s office in case it was found" as the walkthrough says. Doesn't matter I'm on the Vic path or not. After coming home from the massage parlor or Weng's my MC goes straight to massaging Claudia in the night (or to bed).
Facing the same problems here, and once the massage section is over, the demo ends. I just want to see Riley playing the violin.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Facing the same problems here, and once the massage section is over, the demo ends. I just want to see Riley playing the violin.
Alright I’ll double check the guide once I’m available. But the way you should be able to trigger it is: 1. Do chores for victor in day 3. 2. Plant the Eyepro behind bookshelf. 3. Choose to go to school in day 7. 4. Choose to check out the music instead of focusing on the mission (plant the ep again in Karen’s office)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Alright I’ll double check the guide once I’m available. But the way you should be able to trigger it is: 1. Do chores for victor in day 3. 2. Plant the Eyepro behind bookshelf. 3. Choose to go to school in day 7. 4. Choose to check out the music instead of focusing on the mission (plant the ep again in Karen’s office)
Well, the WT says the cam has to be found. This sounded like it has to be found by Karen. So what you are saying is that MC has to go retrieve it without Victo's help but then get distracted? Have to try that later when I get back to my PC.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Well, the WT says the cam has to be found. This sounded like it has to be found by Karen. So what you are saying is that MC has to go retrieve it without Victo's help but then get distracted? Have to try that later when I get back to my PC.
There is no way MC can retrive it without Vic's help. and yeah I see what's wrong with the guide. Thanks for the notice!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, the android version posted in the op is actually v0.7fixed and not plain v0.7.

Reactions: Studio Kuma
Apr 5, 2018
This game has a premium feel. Beautiful Art/Renders. I need more, so I will wait for few updates untill it has more content. :)

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
You mean the black shadow guy who also is culprit ?
I think he meant MC's best friend who was nice enough offered Karen to MC and now still need to assume the hatred for his shape and kindness. :cautious: I feel the need to defend for Victor.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think he meant MC's best friend who was nice enough offered Karen to MC and now still need to assume the hatred for his shape and kindness. :cautious: I feel the need to defend for Victor.
I mean it is true that hes does take up a little too much of the screen time though; appearances and personalities aside. At least in my opinion anyway.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes