FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I like the art style but why do all the women have the same facial features? Its they have the same jaw line and chin and nose. Also the same body frame.

It just doesn't feel like there is any variety since the all the girls look quite the same. That is really my only complaint.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I like the art style but why do all the women have the same facial features? Its they have the same jaw line and chin and nose. Also the same body frame.

It just doesn't feel like there is any variety since the all the girls look quite the same. That is really my only complaint.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that all the girls look alike. These two are as different as it can be:
1.jpg
These two are sisters and are supposed to look somewhat similar -
4.jpg
The only two that look alike are the blonde girls -
5.jpg

The body-wise they all look like Victoria's Secret's models, which certainly is fine to me.)) Certainly, they are much more attractive than gilrs from something like Summertime Saga.

TuturuNisa

May 25, 2018
Karen's 5 minutes of moaning has to be the most amazing ASMR sound ive ever heard in a game like this lol
Seriously some great work there, my hat's off to the voice actress.
I really hope the game in the future can have romance options/endings with karen, and not only fucking her and/or give the footage to your aunt. I want some nice lovable stuff in this so well drawn stories.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i have create a incest patch for the version 0.6 Beta Bugfix.I don't have the time to test the patch if everything works.Extract that to the subfolder "game" and click on yes for overwrite.Unfortunately original script files have to be overwritten because the patch needs to know which label comes next and to do this there must be written a jump command in the end from each label.I hope that i wrote on the correct places the jump commands .And in the original files this is unfortunately not the case.The patch must be updated when a new version commes out.Keep in mind to backup the original files.

Last edited:

Stevetoes

Mar 11, 2018
A LOT of bugs in this game still. On several occasions I made decisions which later on didn't matter. For example I chose not to visit Victor and yet later I'm given the choice of doing Lockpicking practice and the dialogue then talks about not having to do chores for Victor. Also there was dialogue about having Karen's panties despite me not having done that scene.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
A LOT of bugs in this game still. On several occasions I made decisions which later on didn't matter. For example I chose not to visit Victor and yet later I'm given the choice of doing Lockpicking practice and the dialogue then talks about not having to do chores for Victor. Also there was dialogue about having Karen's panties despite me not having done that scene.
Foreshadowing.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
I was allured by beautiful art in this game. After first run im more than happy to see such nice pictures that are not made in Daz 3D. It's really good. Very good. Onyl what i felt was little unnecessary description of that what we see eg. girl with long hair. Neverthless im hope to see more update from tjis game.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Nordec

Oct 15, 2019

Hey..,u'r profile photo...,which game is this.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Not playing yet :sneaky: but I DL it now, question is this my bad eyesight from only left 30% or look all the beautys like sibling and much as twins^^.
And when its only better :giggle:.

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes