gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
So many people asking for incest patch. Claudia is your stepmother. Your dad is a philandering drunk who steals money from his wife. The wifey is ripe for the picking. Why bother with incest patch?

If you really wanna play a straight on incest game, go with dating my daughter, or parental love, or our fate. Yeah, I like incest too; but not to the point that I obsess over it.

Sides, Claudia looks awesome. So what if she's only a step?

Anyway, there's a lot of things mixed up in this release. I'd rather wait for a fixed one and avoid all the bug complaints here.

D

Deleted member 1725963

:WaitWhat:: "Release Date: 2019-11-17 !"
would makes sense but it`s older.

Feb 26, 2019
So many people asking for incest patch. Claudia is your stepmother. Your dad is a philandering drunk who steals money from his wife. The wifey is ripe for the picking. Why bother with incest patch?

If you really wanna play a straight on incest game, go with dating my daughter, or parental love, or our fate. Yeah, I like incest too; but not to the point that I obsess over it.

Sides, Claudia looks awesome. So what if she's only a step?

Anyway, there's a lot of things mixed up in this release. I'd rather wait for a fixed one and avoid all the bug complaints here.
This.

• Angry
Reactions: Dyhart

lbt

Dec 14, 2016
The scenes look great but I don't get at least half of them even after several tries. Not enough clues so will wait for the walkthrough or more content.
Besides didn't see any bugs everybody is complaining about :unsure:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Downloaded from the Mega link in the OP (for PC), and then eventually the Nopy link too.

Both times, the archive has download errors.txt, gallery.rpy.txt, and scriptassets.rpy.txt files in the base directory. Opening download errors.txt yields the following message...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
while gallery and scriptassets text files yield the same errors for that specific file.

I extracted the Mega download before noticing this, so I went ahead and tried to play. I stopped when I got to the peek scene with Claudia on day 2 and got black screen with story text only.

That's when I deleted the whole game folder and tried to download from Nopy, assuming there was a problem on my end (which I've never experienced before.) The nopy download has the same problem(s), so I'm now assuming this was an uploader problem that managed to be transferred across several (possibly all) mirrors.

But no one else is reporting this problem...

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
The scenes look great but I don't get at least half of them even after several tries. Not enough clues so will wait for the walkthrough or more content.
Besides didn't see any bugs everybody is complaining about :unsure:
I think they are using the old saves

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
how long until this gets interesting? currently footjob and handjob tags. that's just foreplay
will this be growing past the giggling teenager and grow into becoming an adult game/VN at some point or should I just pop this on my ignore list and save myself any future consideration?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I really like the art, and hopefully a lot of the silhouettes get art, and that Victor gets finished, since he seems to just be smeared?

The game seems to have a few multiples of the same image. Victor_guest_bedroom and Victor_guestoom are the same image, one is just a 1920x1080 and the other is 1499x844, 1571153299825.image and Garage, Katelynmansionfront and Katelynmansionout are the same image, bg004 and classroom1, bg003 and kitchen, etc. You may want to take a quick look to make sure you aren't bloating the game when you can just recall images.

I would suggest making a compressed version also, using webp for images and opus for audio. You will have to check them all after these file type changes, but you can probably shave half or so of the game size off. Of course look into this and make sure it is up to your standards and keep the png for the fullsize release.

A feature request would be a glossary, to help people remember and know whom everyone is, to help players keep track.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't have enough time to be a tester for you, Messieurs, but I will let you know of one general issue I'm seeing that should hopefully be pretty easy to correct. There are some places — like where the MC hides in the headmistress' office — where the text doesn't match the render for several sentences. There are at least 6 clicks in this specific example where you already see the nude render before the description even mentions that she removes her clothing. Hopefully it will be simple enough to modify when the render shows to remove the delay of the text catching up to it.

Also, as a side note, there are a couple of places in that same Karen scene where, instead of something like this:
Karen
Yurrrrhaawhhh!​

the text box shows this:
Karen — Yurrrrhaawhhh!

I assume it's supposed to be Karen making noises out loud (and so displayed the first way), since the scene is from the MC's perspective. Also, you have a couple of instances where things are displayed in the first way, so I would guess the italicized text with Karen's name is a formatting mistake. Anyway, I just thought you might want to know, if you weren't already aware.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't have enough time to be a tester for you, Messieurs, but I will let you know of one general issue I'm seeing that should hopefully be pretty easy to correct. There are some places — like where the MC hides in the headmistress' office — where the text doesn't match the render for several sentences. There are at least 6 clicks in this specific example where you already see the nude render before the description even mentions that she removes her clothing. Hopefully it will be simple enough to modify when the render shows to remove the delay of the text catching up to it.

Also, as a side note, there are a couple of places in that same Karen scene where, instead of something like this:
Karen
Yurrrrhaawhhh!​

the text box shows this:
Karen — Yurrrrhaawhhh!

I assume it's supposed to be Karen making noises out loud (and so displayed the first way), since the scene is from the MC's perspective. Also, you have a couple of instances where things are displayed in the first way, so I would guess the italicized text with Karen's name is a formatting mistake. Anyway, I just thought you might want to know, if you weren't already aware.
After watching Karen, I decided the next day to go to Victor's house (the choice is in violet), and in conversation with him I chose Hell yes. > Victor, I want the best for you, same as me. > She was pretty craze in there. Does she ever do anything more perverted? and then had these options:
  • Come on you gotta bring me back.
  • I saw enough yesterday. I'm good for a while.
  • Nah, I've seen Karen. Now I want to see someone else.
No matter which of these I choose, I get exactly the same response from Victor: "Heh. I mean yeah sure..." and then "I could take you back, but dude that's my Karen you are talking about, and you know what she means to me." IMO this dialogue only makes sense with the first choice. It might have made sense with the second choice, except that right before Victor himself suggests the MC would need to wait a year to see more (implying the MC will be able to see more); if Victor is so protective of Karen, why even suggest another show, even a year later? And Victor's response makes no sense for the third choice, because you specifically state you want to see someone else, not Karen.

In addition to the practical aspects of the apparent conflict in text meaning, there's also the problem of offering three choices but currently none appear to actually be choices, since they all seem to yield the same results. At a minimum, the response is exactly the same, which feels strange. I would guess you've planned different dialogue depending on the choice and either entering it in your script file was missed or some logic is failing, so the game's not triggering the different dialogue.

There is a similar issue on the first Saturday morning. Friday night I chose to do deliveries for Mr. Weng, but Saturday morning the text indicates I had been at Victor's the night before. Even more puzzling, spending time with Victor wasn't even an option for me Friday night. My options were Do Delivery for Weng, Practice Lockpicking skills, Chill, or Do homework. Here is some of the text Saturday morning, for reference.

The hot splash of water from the shower feels great on your body, especially after walking back home from Victor's home.
Usually you'd never skip out on a shower first thing in the morning, but it wasn't like you had another change of clothes on hand, or that you'd want to ask Victor to lend you some clothes that would have obviously not fit.

FYI, the orange on was added, since I noticed it was missing from your text while I was typing this out.

BTW, don't think I missed your reference to your other game in the Saturday morning commercial. Nicely done. :)

Last edited:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I really like the art, and hopefully a lot of the silhouettes get art, and that Victor gets finished, since he seems to just be smeared?

The game seems to have a few multiples of the same image. Victor_guest_bedroom and Victor_guestoom are the same image, one is just a 1920x1080 and the other is 1499x844, 1571153299825.image and Garage, Katelynmansionfront and Katelynmansionout are the same image, bg004 and classroom1, bg003 and kitchen, etc. You may want to take a quick look to make sure you aren't bloating the game when you can just recall images.

I would suggest making a compressed version also, using webp for images and opus for audio. You will have to check them all after these file type changes, but you can probably shave half or so of the game size off. Of course look into this and make sure it is up to your standards and keep the png for the fullsize release.

A feature request would be a glossary, to help people remember and know whom everyone is, to help players keep track.
Valuable feedbacks, I'll double-check on the res for official v0.6! Thanks!

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
After watching Karen, I decided the next day to go to Victor's house (the choice is in violet), and in conversation with him I chose Hell yes. > Victor, I want the best for you, same as me. > She was pretty craze in there. Does she ever do anything more perverted? and then had these options:
  • Come on you gotta bring me back.
  • I saw enough yesterday. I'm good for a while.
  • Nah, I've seen Karen. Now I want to see someone else.
No matter which of these I choose, I get exactly the same response from Victor: "Heh. I mean yeah sure..." and then "I could take you back, but dude that's my Karen you are talking about, and you know what she means to me." IMO this dialogue only makes sense with the first choice. It might have made sense with the second choice, except that right before Victor himself suggests the MC would need to wait a year to see more (implying the MC will be able to see more); if Victor is so protective of Karen, why even suggest another show, even a year later? And Victor's response makes no sense for the third choice, because you specifically state you want to see someone else, not Karen.

In addition to the practical aspects of the apparent conflict in text meaning, there's also the problem of offering three choices but currently none appear to actually be choices, since they all seem to yield the same results. At a minimum, the response is exactly the same, which feels strange. I would guess you've planned different dialogue depending on the choice and either entering it in your script file was missed or some logic is failing, so the game's not triggering the different dialogue.

There is a similar issue on the first Saturday morning. Friday night I chose to do deliveries for Mr. Weng, but Saturday morning the text indicates I had been at Victor's the night before. Even more puzzling, spending time with Victor wasn't even an option for me Friday night. My options were Do Delivery for Weng, Practice Lockpicking skills, Chill, or Do homework. Here is some of the text Saturday morning, for reference.

The hot splash of water from the shower feels great on your body, especially after walking back home from Victor's home.
Usually you'd never skip out on a shower first thing in the morning, but it wasn't like you had another change of clothes on hand, or that you'd want to ask Victor to lend you some clothes that would have obviously not fit.

FYI, the orange on was added, since I noticed it was missing from your text while I was typing this out.

BTW, don't think I missed your reference to your other game in the Saturday morning commercial. Nicely done. :)
Thx for the feedback, I'll double-check the script conflicts.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes