Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
thanks for answer - and appreciate your openess for critics! As i said: maybe i will give em a second try later on ;)
And just to be sure: Maybe a walkthrough would solve most "problems" - it may help to get a clue where decisions are leading to, because that's hard to get ingame within just 2-3 words, even most choices seem to lead to same outcome.

EDIT:
As for missing "goal" i meant like do you need to finsih school by learning? Do you primary have to focus on seducing teachers? do you need to train lockpick primary.... and so on... as hard as i tried, i really got no feeling for what i should aim. I didnt get any response, and suddely hit end of content... hope you get, what i mean
Yeah! I understand exactly what you feel rn since I caught the same feelings! I guess it largely to do with lack of contents for now, because we only have 4 scenes atm, and 3 of them are peeping scenes so a lot of the choices you make in day 1~5 will not have an effect of the game, meaning it leads to nothing, no new scenes. But as we start introducing more scenes into the game, it would start to make sense, for example, the homework choices leads to future Karen and Octavia scenes, but since those scenes and plots are not introduced into the game yet, those choices, for now, seems like a mess. Hope you get what I'm saying. :coffee:

Edit: For example, you'll need to not turn in homework 5 days in a roll to trigger Octavia's sexual contents, but now the Octavia Scene is NOT in the game, the choices seem meaningless.

riexor

May 27, 2017
I like the art style. I am lost at what is an important choice or not. I noticed the violet ones and assumed they were important. Other than that, I chose to do the homework on the first day and the story indicated I failed to do it the next day? Not really sure. Pretty sparse at the moment, which makes sense, looks like you changed engines. Look forward to more updates to see where it goes.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I like the art style. I am lost at what is an important choice or not. I noticed the violet ones and assumed they were important. Other than that, I chose to do the homework on the first day and the story indicated I failed to do it the next day? Not really sure. Pretty sparse at the moment, which makes sense, looks like you changed engines. Look forward to more updates to see where it goes.
will double check on that thx for the feedback.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Did they fix the long and boring narrative when the MC is looking at the mother change clothes or when he watches the principal? That's when I lost interest.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah! I understand exactly what you feel rn since I caught the same feelings! I guess it largely to do with lack of contents for now, because we only have 4 scenes atm, and 3 of them are peeping scenes so a lot of the choices you make in day 1~5 will not have an effect of the game, meaning it leads to nothing, no new scenes. But as we start introducing more scenes into the game, it would start to make sense, for example, the homework choices leads to future Karen and Octavia scenes, but since those scenes and plots are not introduced into the game yet, those choices, for now, seems like a mess. Hope you get what I'm saying. :coffee:

Edit: For example, you'll need to not turn in homework 5 days in a roll to trigger Octavia's sexual contents, but now the Octavia Scene is NOT in the game, the choices seem meaningless.
100% got ya - thanks. just makes me more to try it again once there is more content, but not for now (y)
Hoping the best for you mate - i keep an eye on it (walktrough nevertheless still recommended - smile)

Reactions: Studio Kuma

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
come on who calls there mom or auntie by their first names.its either mom or aunt,spoils the whole illusion of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Next bug found day 4: spying round 2 at Karen's room: before and repeating after school - same event!

Is this game full of bugs? Why it's not checked before release. If I was the Dev I would be playing it to found the bugs...

kgvMT4g.png

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Next bug found day 4: spying round 2 at Karen's room: before and repeating after school - same event!

Is this game full of bugs? Why it's not checked before release. If I was the Dev I would be playing it to found the bugs...

View attachment 466232
First of all, hence the word BETA. ;) Secondly, we don't have any testers testing for us right now, and the coder and I tested/fixing the game for four full days, but it is impossible for us to find ALL the bugs. If you'd like to be an Alpha tester, please PM me! Would love to work with ppl in terms of testing n fixing.

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Beta ok, but it's day 1 to 4, so I guess it should be found already if you just play the game? Thx 4 invitation, i'll sleep over about it.

Feb 26, 2019
come on who calls there mom or auntie by their first names.its either mom or aunt,spoils the whole illusion of the game.
idk man I like the idea of a stepmother who is nice to you and maybe something more while your father is a dick and neglects you much more than that of her being the actual mother. Kinda makes her an empathic, tender and loving woman who does it because she actually likes you instead of it being her obligation as your birth mom as if she was stuck with you.
It's probably just me though :censored:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
idk man I like the idea of a stepmother who is nice to you and maybe something more while your father is a dick and neglects you much more than that of her being the actual mother. Kinda makes her an empathic, tender and loving woman who does it because she actually likes you instead of it being her obligation as your birth mom as if she was stuck with you.
It's probably just me though :censored:
this post of yours, made my night. :love:

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
Looking forward to 4-5 updates down the road, the artwork is great and this game has alot of potential.... progress is going slow sadly.
Also really looking forward to No More Golden Days, good artwork too

Btw,is there an ETA for the next No More Golden Days update? been like... 3-4 months?

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio Kuma
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes