Nordec

Oct 15, 2019
zielony2 was is the right savegame for you? i have finished this update in the end from last month so i´m not sure if this is the scene where you stuck
U'r save is working,after training with Derek I'm stuck again..,so a save with one step ahead can work wonders...,grateful if u can help again or I'll just download the game again tomorrow from a diff. thread...,

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
U'r save is working,after training with Derek I'm stuck again..,so a save with one step ahead can work wonders...,grateful if u can help again or I'll just download the game again tomorrow from a diff. thread...,
could you upload the savegame where you stuck? So i can test if this is working by me

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Nordec
i can´t load the savegame.I become a error
you can't load save files created with Ren'Py 7.3.4 and above in Ren'Py 7.3.2 due to code changes.
the save file is from my android port and guess what, it was created with Ren'Py 7.3.4.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
you can't load save files created with Ren'Py 7.3.4 and above in Ren'Py 7.3.2 due to code changes.
the save file is from my android port and guess what, it was created with Ren'Py 7.3.4.
ah ok.Thanks for telling me that :).I didn´t know that your android port has a higher ren´py version.Then it makes sense

Last edited:
Reactions: Nordec and the66

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
zielony2 was is the right savegame for you? i have finished this update in the end from last month so i´m not sure if this is the scene where you stuck
Yes, this save was good, then were one more locked, fortunatly passed, and another one, when, i was not able to pass, everytime, last one my fault...
i have stopped on Karens office

IS this a some kind of rule in this game, every few mins unlocking?

Last edited:

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
Hey, why is the picklock not working on Karen's office. Its breaking every time even if I do it successfully. Is something wrong? Or the game is programmed like that?

Also, I would so hate it if this game was all about voyeurism. The women look so delicious in this.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Bug report, started new game without saves!

*son instead of mom?
Anmerkung 2019-11-20 175251.jpg

I didn't mentioned it to her!
1574277645512.png

Image "Ashely" not found!

Few bugs with Ashely on day 2!

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Image 'karenbedroom' not found.
A lot of choices have the same output. Even if you never visit victor on saturday it says you came back from there. Or that you work for Weng if you never have.
Claudia seems to only own 1 outfit which is a flight attendant, even at her nice meal with a long time unseen friend she wears it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes