Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Hey, why is the picklock not working on Karen's office. Its breaking every time even if I do it successfully. Is something wrong? Or the game is programmed like that?

Also, I would so hate it if this game was all about voyeurism. The women look so delicious in this.
haha it won't just be voyeurism don't worry :ROFLMAO:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Can't pass shower scene. the game error. click rollback does nothing and click ignore will kick me to main menu.

edit : found out old save not doesn't work. oh well. maybe give players some ways to start at new content if old save doesn't work 'd be great.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
The Dialouges are a mess. Evelyn and Riley are constantly mixed, Their are repetitions etc. Might need to proofread for errors. Also The progression is choppy and restricting. If I don't go to Victors house after what happened I can never go later on also adding the Homework. I literally started getting drowsy due to the restrictions and lack of elements since I wanted to go after Octavia.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Is there a mom of the mc in this game? If so can you do something sexual with her? If so, what can you do with her?

Reactions: Paprika

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
just my few cents (personal opinion -> don't want to insult, also i accept that there are different opinions):

BORING game!
- always the same backgrounds
- characters sometimes hidden in black shadows
- No real clue what decisions will lead to (jam or peanutbutter on toast for example - what the hell ???)
- another example for the point above: 3 choices like: "i do", "yes, of course", "even i don't want, but i do" ???
- maybe walkthrough urgendly needed
- sorry, but i dont get the story at all - what is the goal?
- writing style average
- character style average

maybe i change my opinions later (based on some kind of walkthrough or hint system. Even also based on if decisions are CLEAR where they lead to and not just to decide for Peanutbutter or Jam, or to go for work or visit your friend, even you get no hints)
For now -> just uninstalled this "crap" (sorry, but for me it feels like crap right now)

Last edited:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
just my few cents (personal opinion -> don't want to insult, also i accept that there are different opinions):

BORING game!
- always the same backgrounds
- characters sometimes hidden in black shadows
- No real clue what decisions will lead to (jam or peanutbutter on toast for example - what the hell ???)
- another example for the point above: 3 decisions "i do", "yes, of course", "even i don't want, but i do" ???
- maybe walkthrough urgendly needed
- sorry, but i dont get the story at all - what is the goal?
- writing style average
- character style average

maybe i change my opinions later (based on some kind of walkthrough or hint system. Even also based on if decisions are CLEAR where they lead to and not just to decide for Peanutbutter or Jam, or to go for work or visit your friend, even you get no hints)
For now -> just uninstalled this "crap" (sorry, but for me it feels like crap right now)
1. We did color all decisions that would have a direct effect on sexual scenes in purple, but I guess you do have a point there, we need a better functioning indication system.
2. Choices such as peanut butter or jam is to not have you fall into a realm of reading texts for 30 min. Some may like it, some may not.
3. A walkthrough is needed, so true.
4. The goal is like all other lewd games lol, also plotwise you are in very early stages of the game.
5. In terms of writing and characters, I guess it's very subjective, I personally can not stand daz 3d models anymore after looking at them for over 3 years, and I expect others to not like our art style. There is no Universal aesthetics after all. At least I hope not~

Too bad you didn't like the game, we failed you, but we are working on improving this game and will keep doing so ;)
Thanks for the feedbacks. ;)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
1. We did color all decisions that would have a direct effect on sexual scenes in purple, but I guess you do have a point there, we need a better functioning indication system.
2. Choices such as peanut butter or jam is to not have you fall into a realm of reading texts for 30 min. Some may like it, some may not.
3. A walkthrough is needed, so true.
4. The goal is like all other lewd games lol, also plotwise you are in very early stages of the game.
5. In terms of writing and characters, I guess it's very subjective, I personally can not stand daz 3d models anymore after looking at them for over 3 years, and I expect others to not like our art style. There is no Universal aesthetics after all. At least I hope not~

Too bad you didn't like the game, we failed you, but we are working on improving this game and will keep doing so ;)
Thanks for the feedbacks. ;)
thanks for answer - and appreciate your openess for critics! As i said: maybe i will give em a second try later on ;)
And just to be sure: Maybe a walkthrough would solve most "problems" - it may help to get a clue where decisions are leading to, because that's hard to get ingame within just 2-3 words, even most choices seem to lead to same outcome.

EDIT:
As for missing "goal" i meant like do you need to finsih school by learning? Do you primary have to focus on seducing teachers? do you need to train lockpick primary.... and so on... as hard as i tried, i really got no feeling for what i should aim. I didnt get any response, and suddely hit end of content... hope you get, what i mean

Reactions: Studio Kuma
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes