baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Do you have an estimate of how many cg/images the artist will produce for the game in a year?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Do you have an estimate of how many cg/images the artist will produce for the game in a year?
Hmmmm, Let's see. If we are doing MT full thrust for a year, we can update 3 scenes/ 2 months, that's at 3~5 base pictures + 30~50 variations. Take avg 4, times by 6, we could do 240CG (variations) and overall 18 scenes in a year.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
can anyone make a walkthrough? :D
Too short for a walk through atm. Just have fun

So far I'll hold my judgement on the Females as we have to see more of their character fleshed out , but I really hate katelyn we need a to trap her, as for karen what happened to him using the cam against her during tomb's scene ?

The switch from engines must have some effect as after I came out of karens office the dialouge felt weird as it felt I was in there as some form of punishment but I wasn't

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
But it's showing a msg everytime I touch the screen, "Upps,try again"
As far as I remember there are two locks. The first one you should open, and the second you should not. I mean, it is so elementary that it took me like 10 seconds. For both of them.

Reactions: BESTForuse

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can you attach a save, when unlocked?
Here.I think you mean this.Btw i´m not sure if this is a bug but when the lines go from down to up then works when you click on space but when it goes from up to down then it didn´t work.At least that's how it works for me.

Reactions: zielony2

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Here.I think you mean this.Btw i´m not sure if this is a bug but when the lines go from down to up then works when you click on space but when it goes from up to down then it didn´t work.At least that's how it works for me.
Thank you

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey bro..,why there is a lock in front of me again...,ND I have the same prblm,
If you mean my savegame. i have saved after i finish that.You must have a text on the button where is written that the door is open

Nordec

Oct 15, 2019
your´re welcome
Hey bro....,why is there a stupid lock in front of my face again...,ND do I have to open this damn lock everytime.,since i'm playing on Android so I can't press the space button ND touch is not working...,

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey bro....,why is there a stupid lock in front of my face again...,ND do I have to open this damn lock everytime.,since i'm playing on Android so I can't press the space button ND touch is not working...,
the savegame was create from the pc version.I can´t help you with android.Btw read my answer direct over your post

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
zielony2 was is the right savegame for you? i have finished this update in the end from last month so i´m not sure if this is the scene where you stuck

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes