the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Milky Touch v0.5.
(and still with a working lockpicking minigame ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Milky Touch v0.5.
(and still with a working lockpicking minigame ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
Only the colored choices have an influence on the path.
Hi Messieurs, you have a potential great game in your hands. The artwork alone will win you alot of support. Seriously its on near on par with NLT and Motkey's works. I hope u will continue and not give up on your projects. Let this be an encouragement to you. LOVE YOUR WORK!

Reactions: Studio Kuma

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
the problem with this incest patch is that it based before the bug fix version is released here yesterday.that means that the bugs are in the incest patch.for example (i know that is not a bug but you see the difference):
bug fixed version:
Code:
label splashscreen:

play music "claudiasecrets.ogg"  fadeout 1.0
    scene black
    with Pause(1)

#play sound "ping.ogg"

show splash0 with dissolve
    with Pause(2)

show splash1 with dissolve
    with Pause(2)
    hide splash0
    hide splash1
    jump start18
And the incest patch:
Code:
label splashscreen:

play music "claudiasecrets.ogg"  fadeout 1.0
    scene black
    with Pause(1)

#play sound "ping.ogg"

show splash0 with dissolve
    with Pause(2)

show splash1 with dissolve
    with Pause(2)
    hide splash0
    hide splash1
    show splash4 with dissolve
    menu:
        "OK, Bring me in, I don't mind the bugs.":
            jump start18
        "NO I hate bugs and I'd rather wait":
            $renpy.quit()
That is the problem when you use the original script file to change the text

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Pif paf

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
Kind of disappointed that the MC didn't notice how blatantly disrespectful Katelyn was, giving him a 'gift' for his birthday as a predicate to spy on his friend's family for her. He even went along with it. With family like that...

D

Deleted member 1468298

I really like the art style... May I ask what software do you use to create characters/art?

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Okay, I am enjoying the game, to a point. There does need to be a little work to the game, mainly conversations. Just some word choices that may want to be looked at. That, and the lock pick game. I am not asking for a huge change to it. What I am asking for, though, is a slight change in both. Perhaps the first game make it anywhere in the box, at the same speed. The second game, you can either shrink the box; speed up the movement while keeping the same box as the first; or even making the box somewhat smaller, and speeding things up. Just some suggestions there. Anyway, I would like to see more, and perhaps even a walk through, at some point. Also, just another consideration, perhaps, for now, pointing out decent conversation choices, so that we can really progress the game. I like it so far, and will retry the game when I get some rest, and can play it when I am a bit better rested. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and the incest patch should be the same version as the game. Not a criticism, just an observation. And my apologies for saying it, but just something to think about, and perhaps work on in the future.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Okay, I am enjoying the game, to a point. There does need to be a little work to the game, mainly conversations. Just some word choices that may want to be looked at. That, and the lock pick game. I am not asking for a huge change to it. What I am asking for, though, is a slight change in both. Perhaps the first game make it anywhere in the box, at the same speed. The second game, you can either shrink the box; speed up the movement while keeping the same box as the first; or even making the box somewhat smaller, and speeding things up. Just some suggestions there. Anyway, I would like to see more, and perhaps even a walk through, at some point. Also, just another consideration, perhaps, for now, pointing out decent conversation choices, so that we can really progress the game. I like it so far, and will retry the game when I get some rest, and can play it when I am a bit better rested. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and the incest patch should be the same version as the game. Not a criticism, just an observation. And my apologies for saying it, but just something to think about, and perhaps work on in the future.
The Incest patch is not from us.
I'm not satisfied with our mini-game so there will be some major changes.
The crucial choices are already highlighted, if you didn't notice.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes